Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a feeling we're gonna get a human/elf reskin, done very lazily... and then a fancy new Horde allied race

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Well..what about pandarens then?
    Tuskarrs obviously

(please for the love of god give us Tuskarrs)
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-15 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    (please for the love of god give us Tuskarrs)
    Tuskarr is love, Tuskarr is life. Make it so.

Gul'danian Orcs, with the hunched backs.

At this point it could be anything. There are many fan favourites, but no matter how much one of them would make sense to join the ranks of the alliance, nobody can be so certain about it right now like people were with Vulpera for example. Worst case scenario is, we will get some 'Void Elf-like' race, that was never showcased or spoken of before.

New Allied Race: Orgen
    Some Orcs were bitten by vampiric bat's, while exploring deep, forgotten Troll ruins in Nazmir. They can now turn into hideous red skinned creatures thirsty for the blood of the living. Luckily, Thrall's son from the future, travels back in time to save his people and help them to withstand the hunger for blood while also bolstering the ranks of the Horde, to prepare them for what has yet to come.
    They could use 'Two Forms' like Worgen, some red skinned Orc model for non-combat and some "Monster Form" during combat that is based on the Worgen skeleton.
    While Alliance gets Lightforged Undead.
    See? Sounds horrible, could totally work, even fit in with the current "out of nowhere" and "the tables have turned ... yet again" writing of the story.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Sexy Gnolls, obviously;

And why not? They've been around since Vanilla, with a set number of Classes already. Plus they're sociable enough to be hired as mercenaries by Goblins and the Defias Brotherhood and such, or by Adventurers.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-10-15 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Slides in

Just saying, Sethrak use a heavily modified female worgen skeleton.

Helmets aren't an excuse anymore with mechagnomes always unable to show arm/leg gear.

slides out
    But I really want to see a snakeman in a massive hat.

It's going to be worgen with anorexia because we already have fat humans.

Chihuahua Worgen would be an option as well i guess. Skinny humans who have a special "Worgen" form. I mean who would not like it. The Alliance deserves to have more furries too.

I'd still love Arrakoa but its highly unlikely now. Failing that, new Mogu, Saberon or Sethrak would be great. I'm not getting my hopes up though >.>

I don't really understand why people are so focused on even distribution of skeleton usage? I thought Kul'tiran was a new rig based on ogres and Zandalari male was largely based on Night Elf rig? It's possible for sure, I mean the Void Elves show that Blizzard is not beyond whipping up some nonsensical race just so the other side has access to a model but surely that was spawned by how massively requested High Elves were, can we compare Saberon in popularity at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the best option would be to get Night Elf Worgen. Since the origins of the worgen curse are heavily tied to night elf druids, and the night elves taking a more traditional, feral route lore-wise, I feel it would be appropriate. They would be able to shift between regular night elf and worgen forms, where the worgen forms differ from their human counterparts the same way the druid forms differ between races.

Obviously something completely different would be more original, and subjectively more cool.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Were-koala's. That happens when a Gnome gets bitten by a Worgen.

As long as it's not another ass-pull race that gets made up on the spot for the sake of making a race (aka: Void Elves), it should be fine.

I'd rather see Furbolg for Alliance and a new kind of undead for the Horde honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    I'd rather see Furbolg for Alliance and a new kind of undead for the Horde honestly.
    I approve for loincloth mogs

Tiger doods were brought over during the Mag'har scenario for a reason is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Still can’t understand anyone that says Alliance will get Sethrak. Did they have any interaction with them at all?
    The Horde actually assists a faction of them and would make much more sense to have them. I’m not saying I want them, just Horde makes more sense.
    The Alliance help the Sethrak get the second stone, on Alliance side. They don't deal with the first or third stone at all. On Horde, you just kind of go out and kill someone for the second stone instead of having a longer quest about it (I'm not sure why they have conflicting stories for returning that stone). Horde get more interaction with them, but Alliance have some (far more than they had with the Uldir raid).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamevizier View Post
    We're actually missing a couple of good races as allied races.

Furbolgs for alliance.

Satyrs for horde.

Night Elf Worgen for Alliance (felwood /ashenvale Worgen)

San'layn for Horde.

Broken/lost ones for alliance/horde.

Arakkoa or their corrupted cousins.

Tauntka or Yaungol for horde

Wildhammers for alliance

The list goes on and on.
    I think satyr and yaungol don't make a lot of sense given that they're virtually all antagonistic, and the few that do help usually betray the character. Also, aren't all the san'layn dead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Saberon scream Horde to me. Yes, they hate Orcs, especially the Mag'har, but their whole race, culture, behaviour just doesn't fit the Alliance at all in my opinion. They're more savage than Orcs and Ogre, humanoids are a part of their normal diet, i just can't see it. I think the chances for peace between Saberon and Mag'har are higher compared to Saberon joining the Alliance.

If the Alliance would get a cat race, in my eyes it has to be a much more noble, more advanced kind of cat people, based on Lions preferably in my opinion. I mean, all that Lion symbolic in Stormwind has to have some origin somewhere in the past and i think it would be a good chance for Blizzard to introduce a new race for the Alliance which is more fitting, unique and impressive. Over fantasy worlds have these kind of Lion humanoids already. Not that i dislike Saberon, i like them, but as i said, they fit the Alliance as well as Trolls or Ogre would.
    Something akin to the tol'vir?

@ Aresk

I had something like this in mind as a Lion cat people for the Alliance

https://www.deviantart.com/orochi-sp...or-1-352708375

Of course colour scheme and armor style could be different and such. But of course for a race like them there had to be a new continent, island, whatever. But i think something like this would fit Alliance way better than Saberon.

I'd be fine with a tribe of Tol'vir for Alliance and a Clan of Mogu for the Horde, but sadly Blizzard is probably to laze to make Tol'vir a playable race, because they have than two legs. The Naga problem all over again. Even though it shouldn't be a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Thats how all lore starts up, ya'know. Someone just invents it. Its all made up.
    Not in this way. Races like the highmountain tauren, light forged draenei, dark iron dwarves, nightborne, mag'har and even mekkagnomes and vulpera had at least backstory from a zone or previous lore to build off of. Void elves came out of nowhere.