Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you said he isn't a loa, but he is a loa.
    No, I said "read the post I was replying to first". It means to go a few pages back and read the post of the person I was quoting. Which then would lead you to see that person said "The theory that Elune and Muehzella would be two opposing forces would have made more sense if Elune was a Loa but she is not". Which would then make you (hopefully) realize that your comment is unnecessary. Mueh'zella is a Loa. Elune is a Loa. Everything is a Loa. In the eyes of the trolls. Only. Outside of the Troll society (which I am not a part of, unlike some people), Elune is not a Loa.

And if Mueh'zella is just a lowly semi-god-esque entity in terms of power (the kinds that Trolls seem to worship) then indeed he cannot be compared to Elune, which, regardless of what Trolls, Night elves or anyone else calls her, has god-like powers. Question is. DOES MUEHZELLA have those same godly powers. Whether he is a Loa in the eyes of the trolls or not, it does not matter. The user I was replying to was certainly referring to the term "Loa" as a measure of power and I simply explained to them that Muehzella being a Loa in the eyes of the trolls doesn't mean it is on the same level as the other Loas that we see in Zandalar. Which then allows the theory that Elune and Muehzella are opposing forces to be true. So your comment was unnecessary. OR you should have pointed it at that other person. Do you need further enlightenment?

With how bad current writing at blizzard I will say the other side of elune is death while one side supports life. If elune is the moon.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post

This is relevant.
    ya sure .. Accolonn is one of the worst uninformed Lore youtubers out there .. and his theories are even more far streched then Pyromancers who atleast does some research

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    ya sure .. Accolonn is one of the worst uninformed Lore youtubers out there .. and his theories are even more far streched then Pyromancers who atleast does some research
    I always laugh with his theories
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by tboss2447 View Post
    exactly, i could see some of the other stuff happening, but by saying sylvanas has no plan and is just insane. jericho overplayed his hand and gave himself away

even the trademark on wednesday i could see happening since blizzard usually trademarks the expansion's name either the day its being announced, or a few days before
    So he's a lying asshole?
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Why do i have a got feeling the lich king is coming back as a boss but maybe not just the main final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Why do i have a got feeling the lich king is coming back as a boss but maybe not just the main final boss.
    Making Bolvar an antagonist would be entirely wasteful. He works perfectly as a ruthless anti-hero guiding the likewise Death Knights.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh is THAT why "Sylvanas is ____'s Avatar" is now a popular theory?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    i just want my goddamn ogres

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Lemme introduce you to my friend, vodka. He can be your friend too when you cry and are sad.
    And what you recommend for me barkeeper? jack daniels on the rocks or a ginger latino?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-10-19 at 06:24 PM.

accolon is terrible his theories are awful. probably why his channel has barely grown. he is easily worse than pyromancer who in his own right theories are dicey.
    but accolon takes the biscuit for terrible terrible theories they read so deeply into chronicle that and that map thing that they just pull shit out of some throw away line and makes a 7 hour video describing what it means and why its so incredibly cruicial.

that trolls journal in sylithus they were banging on about that for so incredibly wrong it become boring ozmat or something like that. with those cringey voice overs they do aswell….. er I feel unclean just talking about it

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I wouldn't say popular, just the most recent one. Just like everytime some youtuber posts a video.
    Very similar with leaks. remember when t&e talked about class skins and the next five "leaks" or so suddenly mentioned class skins?
    Happens all the time.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was wondering were that BS came from.

One thing I do like about Sylvanas is she’s no ones servant.

Everything insane she does is for her own goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    we are with sylvanus fatigue since cata tbhh
    Yes, Sylvanas appearing in a few zones in 4.0 alone and then disappearing from the plot until SoO was totes fatiguing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm just gonna give it a shot and ask something similar.
    Will there be any new allied race like "light forged undead" or "san'layn" for horde?
    no /i have to put in more letters

Could we get any info on whether 4th specs might happen?

I mean, Pyromancer is really nuts with his theories, but the redeeming factor is that, yes.. he does research. But he also tends to just straight up read from Chronicles. I think the point he is making is less so that these theories must be 100% true, as much as it sounds like it. It's moreso getting people to be aware of the fact that Chronicles is written in a way that still leaves a lot of room for interpretation. His downfall mostly lies in the question of whether this is what Blizzard intended or an accident. Both are possible. Chronicles is often hailed by people to be this infallible new source of clarified, canon lore. Yet it also said the Titans were killed by Sargeras, not that their souls magically escaped thanks to Norgannon (I think it was him?). No mention or hint at Argus either. The whole fiasco with some of Legion's writing/story and Chronicles not lining up is either proof that the writing comes from specific in-universe characters and their points of view or.. well.. that Blizzard still is perfectly happy to Retcon as they see fit, even the stuff that they put into Chronicles. At which point sticking with the book is just as pointless for future reference.

And to the Sylvanas treehuggers I'll spell it out for you:

Illidan wanted Sargeras's power because Illidan felt jaded by the NE's. But, he secretly compartmentalized his true intentions from Sargeras in that he was working to defeat the Legion and Sargeras. It wasn't too altruistic but it was for the greater good.

Sylvanas and her actions are not altruistic. Only for her. Her lapdog Nathanos is only a tool she has. When that tool is no longer useful, she'll discard him. Her plans in comparison to Illidan's are not subterfuge to Billy Badass and be doing this to defeat the Old Gods, the Void Lords, etc. Bitch only wants power over Death and to answer to no one. HOW she plans to do that and remain relevant in the storyline just isn't altruistic for us "mortals". She is undeath. She wants Death's power but still remain among the living world. Her story's climax has come (no pun intended you dirty pervs but I like how you think) and gone. She's at her end game. Saurfang outed her end game plan, sorta.

Her diligent followers (the players) that met her at Windrunner Tower heard vague hints on her plans. Make no mistake, she used Azshara to get to N'zoth. She is not using Old God powers. She's using Death's powers. Death itself cannot manifest into the physical world. Much like Sargeras. So she is Death's Avatar, with Death's powers.

And no that doesn't mean she's in cahoots with Bolvar. Ner'zul and Arthas are still in the Helm along with Bolvar. Arthas absolutely hates Sylvanas, and thus so does Bolvar.

Hope that clears up Sylvanas for you haters. :P

what about Undead Night elves? gonna be an AR? if so, Horde or Alliance? Or did you mean there wont be any new ARs at all?

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Could we get any info on whether 4th specs might happen?
    only druids have a 4th spec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    what about Undead Night elves? gonna be an AR? if so, Horde or Alliance? Or did you mean there wont be any new ARs at all?
    there's gonna be more Allied Races. Trust in that fact. Lightforged Undead? No. Undead NE's? No. Gnome Druids? I want it to happen but no.

7+ Year Old Account
    there's gonna be more Allied Races. Trust in that fact. Lightforged Undead? No. Undead NE's? No. Gnome Druids? I want it to happen but no.
    thank god if is true, i can sleep with peace for now.