Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Ok "Shadowlands" you are amazing

Anyone else is hyped for Shadowlands?

Just finished watching wow panel and I can't wait to hear about it more. Why so much negativity?

Is there a lot of negativity? I don't play retail any more, but it seemed to have a lot of improvements. Alts that earn engame progression sounds pretty cool. I mean, if you have a mythic raid char on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Is there a lot of negativity? I don't play retail any more, but it seemed to have a lot of improvements. Alts that earn engame progression sounds pretty cool. I mean, if you have a mythic raid char on your account.
    There's an asston of negativity on this forum.

Can you describe what's amazing about the expansion for those of us who've not watched the panel?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know things will change but I'm really impressed with all that they have shown of Shadowlands so far.

I was unsure after the trailer since it showed off fuck all but what's next has brought me totally onside

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing about it looks even remotely amazing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Can you describe what's amazing about the expansion for those of us who've not watched the panel?
    They basically decided to finally implement all the changes that shoulda' been in patches ago this xpac. Which means WoW will finally be a modernized, non-rng filled mess for the first time since Legion.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post

Just finished watching wow panel and I can't wait to hear about it more. Why so much negativity?
    Totally want to play it <3 i'm sold. I don't care what others say i'm really hyped too

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Alt leveling is getting a massive overhaul, seemingly rng being stripped out and huge increase in character customisation. Eg humans can be black now, dwarfs wildhammer and trolls sand trolls. Eye colour is now changeable and unlinked to face

Super hyped like im shocked but mostly happy whats coming!

10+ Year Old Account
    They look beautiful, especially Revendreth.

Looking forwards to seeing this 'Maw' zone, is sounds brutal.

Big time hyped!

This forum community is filled with a lot of people that need to find better things to do. So much bitterness and rage, it's ridiculous.

Are they announcing a new Playable Class? Still catching up on all the info.

can someone clarify me just one thing though...
    i like the expac and even being a bit sad we won't have new classes, i still don't get why we would not get allied races.

imagine being able to unlock these 4 covenant as allied races. idk, i just like having new races around and allied races was a wet dream
    i tought blizz would continue this, but i'm very sad to see that they are not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Changes all look very very good. After the lame and meh feature trailer the panel ignited the hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    They had me when they announced the death of the AP grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Nothing about it looks even remotely amazing.
    What a totally unexpected and completely out of character opinion coming from you .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I think for many it was the, what they believed to be, a lackluster trailer. I felt kinda meh after the trailer, but am much more hopeful after watching the panel with Ion. Sounds like they are finally owning up to their mistakes and reversing everything they have done wrong.

I am also really excited for an alt friendly expac!

I am. What Ion spoke about during the What's Next panel is definitely in line with the changes I think this games needs.
    P.S Holinka the un-pruner was a nice touch.