Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

When is the next fresh?

5+ Year Old Account
    Mediocre. Can be entertaining with friends, but unplayable alone. Retail is just in general (even with BFA's systems) a better game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Classic doesn't belong on this site, at best it should be buried in the other Video Games section, same as Diablo, League of Legends or Guild Wars 2 and treated the same way.

It's boring, frustratingly grindy, and its fans have pressured the retail designers so bad that retail is changing things in Shadowlands just to shut them up. Which is why Shadowlands is beginning of the end for WoW, imo.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    My didn't really changed, because I play it just to revisit old zones veeeeeery slowly. At current rate I'll ding 60 on both my chars way into 2021, so maybe even BC will be out by this time ;P.

BUt if I feel like doing any harder content, sorry - retail will be always better answer. It has nothing to do with quality of any expac, simply unexplored > explored, especially if we're talking about cutting edge content.

Turns out, it seems, I won't make it to 60 in 2019... ;]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    It's boring, frustratingly grindy, and its fans have pressured the retail designers so bad that retail is changing things in Shadowlands just to shut them up. Which is why Shadowlands is beginning of the end for WoW, imo.
    yeah, for instance...

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Turns out, it seems, I won't make it to 60 in 2019... ;]

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, for instance...
    ...For instance what? Your comment literally makes no sense. If you're trying to mock me or something, it's not working because this is phrased like you hit enter before you meant to.

...For instance what? Your comment literally makes no sense. If you're trying to mock me or something, it's not working because this is phrased like you hit enter before you meant to.
    I believe they are asking you for classic style grinds implimented in SL that have not existed in bfa / legion. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Happy to have the option, but haven't logged in since i hit level 20.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Then you would be objectively incorrect.
    Having grinded out basically everything that can be grinded over the years, I can tell you, more objectively than subjectively, that legion's and BfA's AP grind are the most time-consuming grinds yet. Completely subjectively though, the current grind is so soul-crushing that I miss grinding Shen'dralar and Ravenholdt rep which at least had a cap. And when you aren't grining AP, you are grinding for titanforged.

With their admittance of their mistakes I look forward to a Shadowlands more in line with Classic than a mobile game.

For instance how "fans have pressured the retail designers so bad that retail is changing things in Shadowlands just to shut them up"?
    Ps: wasn't "trying" anything, my aplogies if i have damaged your snowflake anyhow. unintended.
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2019-12-24 at 10:20 PM.

I like the tougher content and the "organic" need for strangers to party up in the wilderness.

However a lot of the classes in vanilla did not receive the polish they needed.
    TBCrusade improved a lot on the classes and the UI features.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    For instance how "fans have pressured the retail designers so bad that retail is changing things in Shadowlands just to shut them up"?
    Well that's literally what's happening. Level squish to 60. Redesigning classes. Changing gameplay. Because the loud minority is loud and annoying enough to get Blizzard to change their game.

Leveling & Social aspect was the best part, endgame is boring no challenge and honestly nothing to do.

It isn’t classic and even if it was I have little desire to go back. Take the ideals and make a new product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having to put an end to it because Classic is like cocaine. You love it but its never enough and it will ruin your life and your wallet. So I quit :'(

Wtb being 14 nolifer again
    -K

Leveling 16 toons. Having a blast. Playing every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    i love that it exists, kinda made me play bfa more xD -.-^^

but i will def. play later patches or very least with the release of burning crusade. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not 2005 anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.