Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm not sure what is compelling you to make up this sort of story but its pretty sick.
    Treat it as truth, otherwise the responses will just be indignation.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Treat it as truth, otherwise the responses will just be indignation.
    Naw. Misinformation about a pandemic should be an instaban.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw. Misinformation about a pandemic should be an instaban.
    Until it is, it’s our job to expose it. You have to be careful to not create ave, where indignation it self, acts as basis for confirmation. This time line sucks... what can you do...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Until it is, it’s our job to expose it. You have to be careful to not create ave, where indignation it self, acts as basis for confirmation. This time line sucks... what can you do...
    Well for one thing I can post the timeline which I edited into my previous post to show when COVID was first reported and then I can report the post to the mods and ask them to remove.

It's not only incredibly irresponsible but as I said I have no idea what would compel someone to make up misinformation like that.
    Forum badass alert:

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for one thing I can post the timeline which I edited into my previous post to show when COVID was first reported and then I can report the post to the mods and ask them to remove.

It's not only incredibly irresponsible but as I said I have no idea what would compel someone to make up misinformation like that.
    You are totally right. I should have posted the abc time line I checked to make sure I wasn’t crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You took a covid test in November and tested positive at the VA?
    No, I took the test last month. I had the virus back in November.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Lol. Prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you didn't. Unless you are a 55 year old man living in Wuhan I guess. https://www.livescience.com/first-ca...rus-found.html
    Forum badass alert:

So, why isn't this a national headline? It moves forward the official timeline by two months.

Either that, or you are lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn’t make sense. Why would a doctor tell you that you had Covid in November, instead of being a currier without symptoms? Remember, the reasons doctors know the time line of the first case, is due to social tracing. It’s not defined in the disease. What markings did the doctor use to determine the age of antibodys?

10+ Year Old Account
    No you didn't.
    Sorry if that doesn't fit with the narrative you prefer, but I did and it lasted about 24 hours. I was in a fasted state at the time so it burned through my system pretty much overnight. (Autophagy will do that.)
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-12 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    No you didn't. Unless you are a 55 year old man living in Wuhan I guess. https://www.livescience.com/first-ca...rus-found.html
    That’s social tracing. His would have to be through antibodies. That’s how they would know you had it, instead of have it.

Oh and yes, a lot of Trump supporters claim they had it last year and recovered without issue on social media. Started before anybody testing...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if that doesn't fit with the narrative you prefer, but I did and it lasted about 24 hours. I was in a fasted state at the time so it burned through my system pretty much overnight. (Autophagy will do that.)
    Now you are giving people dangerous advice. How exactly did the doctor know you had it in November? They can’t trace based on anybody testing. What you are saying, is impossible.

And this would supposedly move that timeline even further, so it would be huge news int he United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop indulging the flat earther.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, someone getting it in December is huge news. Imagine if it happened in November...

It doesn't actually fit with the narrative of the scientific world itself, that's the problem. If what you say is true, then it may even show that the virus didn't start in China at all. You should make sure the CDC and WHO hear about this, immediately!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    They are probably lying, but cases predating our current timeline are being found. Some in the US too.
    Yes, there were cases that popped up in January. This would be two full months before that, and would wreck the timeline that supposedly centers around Wuhan Province.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Stop indulging the flat earther.
    You rarely see a conspiracy theorist, that is actually a huge deal for the conspiracy. It’s like Mulder getting kidnapped by aliens. Someone believing corona conspiracy, is claiming to be ill, before MSM, politicians or doctors are telling us. On top of that, the solution is simply starving, because your body eats it self. Unfortunately, I know the exact conspiracy he is implying, due to the link. I can’t describe it due to forum rules, but simple fact... your body is not creating the virus out of body toxins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I mean time will tell, we have a lot of investigating to do to find out where this came from and how long it had been spreading undetected.
    Uhm... we just “investigated” someone from November. Why are you saying “time will tell”? Why isn’t any one calling the news? This is huge!

10+ Year Old Account
    What you are saying, is impossible.
    At first I was genuinely surprised by your reaction, but then I remembered that most of the more vocal people here only rely on a portion of the information that's out there on any given thing. While the official, enforced, narrative paints this thing as though it were the second coming of the Spanish Flu, it's not. Far from it. I'm not alone,either. The people who had a similar experience to mine are growing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, there were cases that popped up in January. This would be two full months before that, and would wreck the timeline that supposedly centers around Wuhan Province.
    ... starving your self kills you... it’s not a flu... which is dumb in its own right. I’ve never been sick for more than 48 hours. Never had a single broken bone. I eat like a shit pig... doesn’t mean it’s the reason.