Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    In 2015 both numbers were seperate for accounts with ships and normal citizens, back in 2018 they combined that number and there were around 1.7 million accounts with ships with around 20% just being normal citizens, so stop giving incorrect information and lying just because you dont like SC.
    And here we go again, the troll is accusing other people of lying while the only person lying is himself.

They had 2 numbers they tracked before. One was Star Citizen Fleet and the other was Star Citizens. The former counted the number of ships sold and the latter counted the number of accounts created on the website.

CiG have not stated anywhere that the citizen count is just total accounts made and many players have tested this and it doesnt effect the numbers at all making free acounts.
    Turbulent, (a company CIG have a 25% stake in) made CIG's website and manages it to this day and were the people to announce it - 1 million accounts with 500,000 paid backers at the time of print.

Show this infographic that shows a playerbase of only 1300 concurrent players which is obviously not true.
    The troll is at it again with the accusations. You're a real piece of work aren't you.

Straight from CG's website, ya fucking troll - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Now-The-Stats

10 months = 432,000 minutes.
    Divide total playtime by time period = 559,544.123 minutes / 432,000 minutes = 1295 avg concurrency. Bite me.

Again and again you just choose to ignore information directly in your face and provide nothing to back up your stupid claims.
    Waah Waah. Each of my claims or statements are verifiable, I provide links or include proof and still you act like an asshole and try to make out I'm lying whereas you seem to be in denial. That's a problem you need to fix.

I've reported you for trolling because you clearly aren't willing to discuss things in a civil manner. And I can only assume you make these pathetic fake allegations in an attempt to bait me which is the epitome of trolling.
    Last edited by 1001; 2020-05-28 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    And here we go again, the troll is accusing other people of lying while the only person lying is himself.

They had 2 numbers they tracked before. One was Star Citizen Fleet and the other was Star Citizens. The former counted the number of ships sold and the latter counted the number of accounts created on the website.

Turbulent, (a company CIG have a 25% stake in) made CIG's website and manages it to this day and were the people to announce it - 1 million accounts with 500,000 paid backers at the time of print.

The troll is at it again with the accusations. You're a real piece of work aren't you.

Straight from CG's website, ya fucking troll - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Now-The-Stats

10 months = 432,000 minutes.
    Divide total playtime by time period = 559,544.123 minutes / 432,000 minutes = 1295 avg concurrency. Bite me.

Waah Waah. Each of my claims or statements are verifiable, I provide links or include proof and still you act like an asshole and try to make out I'm lying whereas you seem to be in denial. That's a problem you need to fix.

I've reported you for trolling because you clearly aren't willing to discuss things in a civil manner. And I can only assume you make these pathetic fake allegations in an attempt to bait me which is the epitome of trolling.
    The infographic has nothing to do with the amount of players it has to do with amount of time played, you need to stop with the BS. can you not use current information instead of something 4 years old about playerbase numbers.

UEE fleet is not seperate ships its indivual accounts with as many ships as they want, UEE fleet plus citizens always came to the exact number of total citizens, so stop with the lying its really sad. A day back in 2016 they sold 17k ships but total citizens only raised about 8k so why didnt UEE fleet rise by 17k if it meant just number of ships.

The infographic is time played over 10 months not how many players, what if many players just tested out a few ships for 30mins to an hour like i used to do, its not supposed to be played 6-8 hours a day everydays so stop with all this BS claims with no evidence backing it up, i will take a website that actually gathers as much information they can over someone as untruthful as you have been in this forum anyday.

You always claim CiG said this with nothing to back it up.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-05-28 at 04:52 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

The infographic has nothing to do with the amount of players it has to do with amount of time played, you need to stop with the BS. can you not use current information instead of something 4 years old about playerbase numbers.
    Lame trolling.

UEE fleet is not seperate ships its indivual accounts with as many ships as they want, UEE fleet plus citizens always came to the exact number of total citizens, so stop with the lying its really sad.
    Fake. More lame trolling.

Ben Lesnick confirmed it was for ships sold. If you want to claim it is a lie then prove it. I dare you.

Just to prove once again that my word is good

/u/banditloaf being Ben Lesnick and /u/therealdiscolando being Jared Huckaby.

A day back in 2016 they sold 17k ships but total citizens only raised about 8k so why didnt UEE fleet rise by 17k if it meant just number of ships.
    More lame trolling. Either prove it or shut up.

The infographic is time played over 10 months not how many players,
    More lame trolling. The maths is so basic than I cannot believe anyone who can write passable English would be unable to grasp it. So lame trolling it is.

what if many players just tested out a few ships for 30mins to an hour like i used to do, its not supposed to be played 6-8 hours a day everydays so stop with all this BS claims with no evidence backing it up,
    More lame trolling. Simple averages is all the maths involved here.

i will take a website that actually gathers as much information they can over someone as untruthful as you have been in this forum anyday.
    More lame trolling. Taking a fake website with obvious made up numbers over CIG's website.

You always claim CiG said this with nothing to back it up.
    More lame trolling. The infographic is posted by CIG on CIG's website.
    Last edited by 1001; 2020-05-28 at 06:33 PM.

snip
    How is it trolling when the inforgraphic just shows hours spent ingame, where in your imagination does it state how many players were playing and what does it matter to an infographic several patches old, im talking about Star Citizen is doing currently and you just completely ignored it and started saying im trolling.

Obviously UEE is ships owned by players but the question doesnt say if the ships are indvidual players or altogether. The math on how much money the game has raised does not support having much more than a 20% difference in total citizens and citizens without, unless you really believe every backer has put in at least 1000 minimum.

Even ignoring the website twitch alone proves its more popular than ED which i what i said in the first place.

I got my numbers from the infographic that CIG released, not some idiotic site that says Star Citizen is estimated to have 11,127,998 players or that they have 634,296 players per day.

How can you even look at that and think it is a good source to link? Unless you're only here to troll....
    What do you mean? Wildstar's daily users sitting at 13k looks rather legit. You know, in light of the game's servers shutting down in 2018 and all. So it looks like a stellar source to me.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2020-05-28 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

where are you getting your numbers lol, https://mmo-population.com/r/starcitizen, numbers look pretty good to me, SC uses amazon servers so they have access to as much server space as the playerbase requires. The 2.7 million citizens is actual ship packages not including any free to play accounts.
    Holy hell those numbers are painfully, aggressively, insanely wrong. You may as well be citing VG Chartz for a game that never released sales numbers, because it's just as bad.

https://mmo-population.com/r/wildstar/

WildStar is dead, and there are no private servers.

https://mmo-population.com/r/marvelheroes/

Marvel Heroes is dead, and there are no private servers I know of.

https://mmo-population.com/r/pantheonmmo/

Pantheon is in pre-alpha, with nowhere near 11K daily players.

https://mmo-population.com/r/ffxiv/

FFXIV has nowhere near 20M subscribers.

This is beyond garbage data, and should not be used for any serious discussion or taken remotely seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy hell those numbers are painfully, aggressively, insanely wrong. You may as well be citing VG Chartz for a game that never released sales numbers, because it's just as bad.
    653K daily players tho!!! Honestly that alone raises questions without even having to look closely. Jeezus lol

How could they know about this data tho, like these numbers aren't published by CiG so how does a third-party site know more?

Most likely linked before. Right now, this is all that's worth doing in the game for me. I used to play Arma 3 for just this reason, nothing else.

]

The fans get bad rep, majority of fans are logical, hence why this isn't getting destroyed in their very own sub.
    Last edited by Mister K; 2020-05-28 at 08:36 PM.
    -K

Yeah that website is a freaking joke. Great source to promote a false narrative if nothing else.

https://mmo-population.com/r/wildstar/

WildStar is dead, and there are no private servers.

https://mmo-population.com/r/marvelheroes/

Marvel Heroes is dead, and there are no private servers I know of.

https://mmo-population.com/r/pantheonmmo/

Pantheon is in pre-alpha, with nowhere near 11K daily players.

https://mmo-population.com/r/ffxiv/

FFXIV has nowhere near 20M subscribers.

This is beyond garbage data, and should not be used for any serious discussion or taken remotely seriously.
    The information is not going to be perfect but the data comes from somewhere, also total players are not current subs its how many have at least tried the game, 1001 stated that the playerbase for SC was 1300 with actually no data behind him otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    The information is not going to be perfect but the data comes from somewhere, also total players are not current subs its how many have at least tried the game, 1001 stated that the playerbase for SC was 1300 with actually no data behind him otherwise.
    How would they get the data if SC does not release the data? I mean you have to think, 650k is extremely high, even 100k would be too high. Something between 5k to 25k is more accurate but it's a wild guess, not anymore wilder than 1001 or that websites (not siding with 1001, already put my piece on that lad).
    -K

How is it trolling when the inforgraphic just shows hours spent ingame, where in your imagination does it state how many players were playing and what does it matter to an infographic several patches old, im talking about Star Citizen is doing currently and you just completely ignored it and started saying im trolling.
    Piss off with your lame trolling.

It doesn't need to state it, I even provided the maths for you and still you cannot grasp it.

Obviously UEE is ships owned by players but the question doesnt say if the ships are indvidual players or altogether.
    It doesn't matter if the ships are individual players or altogether, it is simply the number of ships that have been sold. You said that UEE Fleet was not the number of ships sold and accused me of lying. You don't have the balls to admit you were an arrogant asshole or apologise for your constant accusations. So piss off with your lame trolling.

Even ignoring the website twitch alone proves its more popular than ED which i what i said in the first place.
    Piss off with your lame trolling.

Who the fuck cares if Star Citizen is more popular on Twitch, it ain't a dick-waving competition you lame troll. It doesn't magically make it a better game. In fact you only said a page or so back that popularity is not a sign of good gameplay.

The information is not going to be perfect but the data comes from somewhere
    See above, it appears to come out of whoever runs that sites ass. Because if the data is this bad, then it's completely and totally worthless.

also total players are not current subs its how many have at least tried the game
    Unless FFXIV increased their registered accounts by 4X since 2015, and haven't bothered to brag about it, we can still safely say that yes, these numbers are complete and total garbage of the highest order.

https://www.pcgamer.com/final-fantas...ered-accounts/

That's the last registered user numbers they have for FFXIV. From 2015. It's 5M.

1001 stated that the playerbase for SC was 1300 with actually no data behind him otherwise.
    That's fine, you don't have to believe him. But linking equally bad, unsourced data to try to "rebut" the argument doesn't do that in the slightest. It just makes you sling bad information.

Without CIG releasing numbers, we don't have any good data on this either way.

The information is not going to be perfect but the data comes from somewhere, also total players are not current subs its how many have at least tried the game,
    Yeah, it comes from somwehere alright, his fucking ass.

1001 stated that the playerbase for SC was 1300 with actually no data behind him otherwise.
    The fuck I did.

I said there was an average concurrency of 1300 over the 10 month period. Do you even understand what that means? Because that is a hundred fucking miles away from claiming there is a playerbase of just 1300 people.

Seems to me that you just want to paint other people as liars while you totally misrepresent what they say. Lame ass troll.

Coming from someone's ass you mean. That data is 100% worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    How would they get the data if SC does not release the data? I mean you have to think, 650k is extremely high, even 100k would be too high. Something between 5k to 25k is more accurate but it's a wild guess, not anymore wilder than 1001 or that websites (not siding with 1001, already put my piece on that lad).
    This month alone we have seen a 100k increase and in the kickstarter they said they would provide at least 200k alpha spots but with amazon they probably dont have any limit on capacity, if your trying the free fly then your going to log in and try the game so it could easily be 100k plus logging in daily atm.

Yeah, it comes from somwehere alright, his fucking ass.

The fuck I did.

I said there was an average concurrency of 1300 over the 10 month period. Do you even understand what that means? Because that is a hundred fucking miles away from claiming there is a playerbase of just 1300 people.

Seems to me that you just want to paint other people as liars while you totally misrepresent what they say. Lame ass troll.
    I said that SC is currently more popular than ED and then you pulled 1300 out of your ass, if the average player was in SC for 3 hours then that would be at least 10k playing each day for that 10 month period. But numbers in the past are irrelevant what matters is the current playerbase.

Unless FFXIV increased their registered accounts by 4X since 2015, and haven't bothered to brag about it, we can still safely say that yes, these numbers are complete and total garbage of the highest order.

https://www.pcgamer.com/final-fantas...ered-accounts/

That's the last registered user numbers they have for FFXIV. From 2015. It's 5M..
    December last year they said registered accounts past 18 million so they are picking up pace over the years, think it is becoming more popular as time pases by.

Can at least use the information to tell how popular something is.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-05-28 at 09:52 PM.

Can at least use the information to tell how popular something is.
    Can we though? A lot of that information is wrong. Some of the games on that list don't even EXIST anymore yet it claims they have players. When you have flawed information all over the place you can't trust any of it unless you know for 100% sure they have something right backed up by proven numbers. All that site does is muddy the waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Can we though? A lot of that information is wrong. Some of the games on that list don't even EXIST anymore yet it claims they have players. When you have flawed information all over the place you can't trust any of it unless you know for 100% sure they have something right backed up by proven numbers. All that site does is muddy the waters.
    There is a private emulator being worked on for wildstar so there is a small amount of interest that could of added to the numbers on the website.

There is a private emulator being worked on for wildstar so there is a small amount of interest that could of added to the numbers on the website.
    Okay? But tracking 'interest' on that site is irrelevant when we're talking about the number of players. The site is supposed to be telling us how many people are daily playing these games, right? Based on their front page it says: We track the subscribers, active players, and populations of all the top MMOs. How can one track a DAILY player base for a game that is dead. This site is WORTHLESS.

You are still trying to backpedal, move goalposts and defend the data from this site. Stop it.

...the private server doesn't exist.

It literally cannot have players. There is literally no server for them to play on. What the hell does player interest have to do with the population for a game that doesn't exist?

The numbers are garbage. Nobody should use them. For any game, period.

...the private server doesn't exist.

It literally cannot have players. There is literally no server for them to play on. What the hell does player interest have to do with the population for a game that doesn't exist?

The numbers are garbage. Nobody should use them. For any game, period.
    Unless they are trying to push some agenda.