Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yikes.

These are the kinds of accusations which can tank an entire organization. The more I read about this, the worse it looks for Method. There are some lines that you just don't cross and Josh very clearly did not care. This is compounded by Method actively covering for the guy after being made aware of the issues. I'll admit I enjoyed the memes and his unique perspective on WF raiding but fuck man. I hate cancel culture in general but this is just... sad. I feel terrible for the people involved and I feel even worse for the innocent people within the Method organization whose livelihood depends on its reputation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    In the UK we do...

Primary School 5 - 11
    Secondary School 12 - 16

Then there is college. 16+
    That is not most, that is the rare occasion, you can leave at 16, but unless you already have a college fund you stay till 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    What's your point?

Oh how I don't understand how real rape works? Get outta here.

Get off your high horse.

And what are you even on about?

I am talking about the general gist of the recent #metoo surfacing and the retar#ed lengths they've gone to quite often enough without any real evidence/proof of the other party having committed anything of the accusation, whilst before the other party having cleared their name, having their lives ruined.

Josh though, in this case, I already agreed before, he's done for it this time, because a 16 year old... that's an oof.
    Misquoute on my end. My apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    That is not most, that is the rare occasion, you can leave at 16, but unless you already have a college fund you stay till 18.
    I know, I am just answering the question as it was stated

Although we dont have funds for colleges, here thats for Universities, Colleges are just pay and you are in :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-25 at 11:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    i saw swifty talk about the josh thing, but hadnt seen this, time to read.

College funds? What are you talking about ? The state pays for colleges

I don't know any of these people. Was there unwanted contact with penis? Or is this just about crude chats by horny men? Plz respond.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    This is a joke right?

I mean its not funny to me, but the logic in it makes 0 sense so i suppose it has to be??
    No, it is not a joke, if you flirt at someone who is going about their day, you are a creep. They are just going about their day, they don't need someone trying to come on to them. Even worse if they have their headphones in, you aren't entitled to their attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    How about him grooming a 13 year old girl? https://imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm
    Yes yes,

Castrate him. 13 is a child. Just castrate him

in what fucking world do you finish school at 16?
    I'm in the US and I graduated at 17, which back when I finished school was possible because of having a late birthday.
    My cousin graduated at 16 because she skipped ahead a year in school. Yes, she actually smart enough to be able to skip an entire year and still be ahead of most students. It happens, just not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    I don't know any of these people. Was there unwanted contact with penis? Or is this just about crude chats by horny men? Plz respond.
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9oar

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    In my opinion. And this has showed itself to me in my own day to day life. The true problem is the girls' inability to firmly say no.
    What they do instead, is allow it to continue to a point, and then afterwards it's sexual harrasment.
    I don't know if it's really the girls fault here though. But saying that men should be defenders and protectors of the weak, not lose their heads everytime their dick gets hard.

I will also note that it is male gender characteristics to be forceful, strong and that can be a bit overwhelming to girls - you can't or shouldn't "tame" males, it's the nature, what society has done in the past is find more effective ways to protect girls - examples would be brothers, dads, responsible males always keeping an eye out for girls in mixed social settings so there is support and they are never alone with males or isolated because there is the gap and contrast of natures.

Some women can say no firmly, but it's not easy because of how overpowering men can be, which is also part of their charm - it does feel threatening even if a guy doesn't mean to be at all. Men don't understand the vulnerability of women, there is a gender divide here because of their inherent nature.. this is why we having so many of these issues these days, because the sexes don't understand themselves at all.

There is a reason why those that came before us insisted on separate toilets, areas for males and females, a reason why girls were never to go too far alone - the world is a dangerous place, while men are supposed to protect women, their advances can feel threatening not to mention those who go overboard and need to be put down or locked away.

Whiles it is great we live in a society that aims to protect and defend the weak, and girls can and should be able to woark around without fear of reprisal, there seems to be a complete lack of awareness in western females that males can be dangerous, males have this nature - don't be alone with them unless you want their attention or can defend yourself in case you don't.

Ignoring how things actually are isn't going to change things. Those movements that try to pretend as if men and women are the same are causing as much damage as the miscreants of society, we are not the same, we are different, and we need to understand each other so we can organise how we interact with each other in a way that is constructive and safe for all. The solution isn't neutering males and pacifying them - you will never be able to do that, so understand what you are dealing with, and operate.

Why do you think most societies have women cover up more? don't over flaunt, be careful, men aren't "civilised" and aren't your "friends" most guys want one thing from you (except if they're gay, then you can relax - but labels is such a 90s/00s thing).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    College funds? What are you talking about ? The state pays for colleges
    oh god i forgot we are talking UK not US, oh thank fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    -snip-
    https://imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm or just ya know... this...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    -snip-
    yo OP you should add this to the list.
    https://imgur.com/a/lqnCXTm

"When we were staying there, I felt pressured to go out almost daily. I was told by Sascha that I'm missing out on life, and that it's pointless to be in Los Angeles if you're not going out. He also ridiculed me for not visiting the beach for 2 weeks. I told him that I have no interest in IRL activities, and reminded him that I even specified this before the trip as expectations like that triggers my social anxiety."

I'm sorry, is this real life? Another person tried to make conversation and tried to convince someone suffering a mental illness (which does NOT improve with continued self isolation) to try go out and enjoy what LA had to offer?

My god, what a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Rofl, how can this Golum abuse any other living person?!

I mean look at him, he'd get KO'd by a single bitchslap...
    How you gonna do that when he goes invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    "When we were staying there, I felt pressured to go out almost daily. I was told by Sascha that I'm missing out on life, and that it's pointless to be in Los Angeles if you're not going out. He also ridiculed me for not visiting the beach for 2 weeks. I told him that I have no interest in IRL activities, and reminded him that I even specified this before the trip as expectations like that triggers my social anxiety."

I'm sorry, is this real life? Another person tried to make conversation and tried to convince someone suffering a mental illness (which does NOT improve with continued self isolation) to try go out and enjoy what LA had to offer?

My god, what a monster.
    I get the feeling that you are cherry picking?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post

My god, what a monster.
    try to go out to drinks with him, go spend time in his hotel room with him alone.
    and you know again, this is the CEO of the company, so no this is not how he should be talking to people below him, especially since the "I DO NOT TAKE REJECTION WELL" which screams "FUCKING TURN ME DOWN AGAIN, AND YOU ARE GONE!"

You can leave school in most places in europe around that age. Many then just go and start an apprenticeship in a trade.

You only go longer to school if you actually intend to go to uni (Edit: or the job you want is highly competitive and they filter by requiring a higher education).
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-06-25 at 11:28 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I get the feeling that you are cherry picking?
    I literally quoted the entire relevant paragraph. If there's more to the story I'd be interested in hearing it. If that's really the gist of it, then it's just hilariously pathetic. If all you have to do to be "toxic" and "harass" someone is to encourage them to go outside at least once every two weeks lol

It's really disturbing how people think just because it's online it makes it not as bad.

Or with annie it's "not even bad"

I think the gaming community needs to wake up sometimes and see what happens in work places.