10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not surprised that people are surprised Romney is siding with his party. Those people are not your friends. They have an R next to their name because their allegiance is with the GOP and not about to just yield to the other side because it would be 'nice'. Stop looking for Republicans to "do the right thing", especially when it would mean putting themselves at a disadvantage.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Yeah, first chance you guys got you put a rapey frat boy in a position of power.
    Aren't like 90% of every American thats ever been in power rampant closet sexual deviants any way ?

Like at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Lincoln was hiding a small child under that hat.

Its kind of exciting, in less than 2 months. We will know when ever the united states decided to become a banana republic for good or pull itself togheter before its too late.

Then another 4 years to know if my kids will bow to an Asian overlord or a future king of the trump family. Why is it of all the cool shit in ghost in the shell, the only thing that looks possible now is America becoming a monarchy.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2020-09-22 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Its kind of exciting, in less than 2 months. We will know when ever the united states decided to become a banana republic for good or pull itself togheter before its too late.
    According to that Swedish group looking at the issue we have a 1 in 5 chance of pulling back from Fascism

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    One third of US population depends on ACA and ACA Medicaid Expansion. I repeat one third as in over 100M. Currently 39 states in the US have adopted ACA Medicaid Expansion.
    Would be interested to see if 100m come out and vote against the GOP this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I'm not surprised that people are surprised Romney is siding with his party. Those people are not your friends. They have an R next to their name because their allegiance is with the GOP and not about to just yield to the other side because it would be 'nice'. Stop looking for Republicans to "do the right thing", especially when it would mean putting themselves at a disadvantage.
    So vote them out. Make this election a 90% turn out election. The last time the US broke 65% turnout was 1908 and we had not come close to 65% since then. That's just pitiful. Democrats have a major advantage in term registered voters. The problem is that their voters do not seem to be as motivated as GOP voters.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2020-09-22 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Aren't like 90% of every American thats ever been in power rampant closet sexual deviants any way ?
    No, just those that hate said deviants are almost always projecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Hi history here! The Left has been getting screwed since like forever. Not really a surprised feeling.
    It's everyone else, who isnt a neo-confederate douchebag that should really be concerned over the next 30 years.

The GOP senate represents about 20 million fewer americans. So it's an apartheid type problem that the court majority was selected by a minortarian group.
    For a moment I read that as "minotaurian"

Republicans only wish they could be that awesome.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post

Like at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Lincoln was hiding a small child under that hat.
    Something they learned from the Brits. Like father like son

..Or its just a global issue.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2020-09-22 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    For a moment I read that as "minotaurian"

Republicans only wish they could be that awesome.
    Photoshop a MAGA hat and an AR-15 on the minotaur and it would totally be on point.

Prince Jared and Princess Ivanka could sacrifice all the poor brown people to it.
    Government Affiliated Snark

So with Romney doing his whole, "Oh, but the law says we must consider and I will ignore what happened to Garland and I will consider whatever right wing religious fanatic Trump nominates." deal...

Are we back to remembering he's a gigantic piece of shit after his whole, "LOOK HOW WOKE I AM FOR MARCHING WITH BLM!"? Because Romney is a Republican through and through.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    For whatever reason, the SCOTUS issue has galvanized the Democratic supporters. ActBlue has raised 160M in small donations in 3 days. Breaking every single records in the book. This will definitely be the most expensive election in history. Not a peep on the GOP side. I assume their fundraising is not doing as well.
    That's just an insane amount of money. I hope it swings the Senate - four look promising but a fifth (guaranteeing Senate flip) is still tentative.

The GOP fundraising never got anything like ActBlue started. Any attempt by the GOP always included kickbacks to the people running (into the millions of $$$) and several people/groups wanted to (and did) start one. Nothing matches ActBlue on the GOP side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Photoshop a MAGA hat and an AR-15 on the minotaur and it would totally be on point.

Prince Jared and Princess Ivanka could sacrifice all the poor brown people to it.
    I just spent way too much time looking for a dickless Minotaur from Your Highness, as a more accurate representation... but, no luck...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post

Then another 4 years to know if my kids will bow to an Asian overlord or a future king of the trump family. Why is it of all the cool shit in ghost in the shell, the only thing that looks possible now is America becoming a monarchy.
    If Trump wins steals in Nov that's where we'll be headed. He's already joked about "deserving" a third term because the first was stolen from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If Trump wins steals in Nov that's where we'll be headed. He's already joked about "deserving" a third term because the first was stolen from him.
    Yeah, but imagine all the great music born from oppression... Country Road... WAP... hahahaha!!! Oh... haha!!!

That was my favorite silver lining comment from 2016...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Speaking of which... Any new poll on the horizon?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Still 77/22 for Biden:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They broke the law. Did not have a license to carry a firearm concealed would be one. A felon. Also, pretty damn stupid to do that near a candidate's for President's rally.
    It's pretty fucking far fetched, to hint that people arrested with weapons while on foot IN AMERICA some 20 MILES from where the President is, might be out to get him. But I guess that's what to be expected from the "BUT BENGHAZI!!11" crew.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The number of deplorables in this country appears to be increasing.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...-to-48-percent
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    The number of deplorables in this country appears to be increasing.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...-to-48-percent
    On the other hand, Rasmussen showing his approval rating dropping from +7 on Sept 15-17 to +3 on Sept 16-20 to +1 on Sept 17-21. At least Rasmussen is on the plus side.