Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialle View Post
    They also have never done less than a 4 week pre patch so your logic cant apply to one thing and not the other.
    Has a point, nothing about this Expansion has lined up with past ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    They will probably announce it tomorrow for next week and piss the PvP players off.

- - - Updated - - -

3 week pre-patch is not reasonable I expect they will just piss off the tiny PvP player base to make the PvE players happy since we are Legion, we are many!
    They are doing the naxx plague event. Which is a 3 week eveny for prepatch. Soooo oct 6 makes the most sense.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Everything points to 6th October, in BfA we too had pre-download 3 weeks before and warning 2 weeks before. Only different thing is that we never had 3 weeks long pre-patch, but there always is first time, time betwen launch and season will be shorter as well.

So anyone still thinking prepatch is in a few hours? Maybe they surprise us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.
    The word is "soon".
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post
    So anyone still thinking prepatch is in a few hours? Maybe they surprise us!
    Not with 1hr maintenance on NA it won't be. A big patch usually comes with a bit of downtime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking more and more like 10/6 to be honest, no way they would drop the patch 9/29 at this point with zero advertisement or lead up. Also they would use the follow up suspense for the prepatch to bait people to resubscribe again so there's absolutely no way they wouldn't at least announce it a week ahead.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Looking more and more like 10/6 to be honest, no way they would drop the patch 9/29 at this point with zero advertisement or lead up. Also they would use the follow up suspense for the prepatch to bait people to resubscribe again so there's absolutely no way they wouldn't at least announce it a week ahead.
    So many things are being removed in the prepatch, zero way they would release it with no notice, nor have they ever released a patch with zero notice, they have released a few patches with only over a week of time though, but if they dont announce it today... it might only be a 2 week long prepatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Wouldn't be surprised if they surprise us.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 weeks till shadowlands and the prepatch is still soon with no date confirmed. Hopefully they announce something for the 6th as not going to have any free time to play on the weeks of the 12th/19th due to taking the shadowlands week off

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Highest possible outcome, by some considerable distance, is Shadowlands launching on its original October 27th date. I truly believe that so long as the game doesn't melt servers or brick PCs, it'll go live.
    ^ this a hundred times over.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    4 weeks till shadowlands and the prepatch is still soon with no date confirmed. Hopefully they announce something for the 6th as not going to have any free time to play on the weeks of the 12th/19th due to taking the shadowlands week off
    Well whey usually announce it 4-5 days before prepatch hits so up to friday i have hope for october 6th. If nothing happens again...

13th is the last possible date if they really want to release on oct 27th. But the question then would be: if they needed to delay prepatch that long, it depends on the reasons. If the only reason is that they are behind in development and too many issues, they should delay SL. I'd rather wait 2 weeks or 3 weeks longer to get a good experience over a broken mess. But this is still not probable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Yup, that is 100% the case, but you got people on here that are dead set it was always the 6th, and the same people thinking they are delaying the Xpac lol. To be honest I bet you the people who want this delayed are the same people trying to get the AH mount, or finishing up things they should have done months ago. Shadowlands will be out 26th/27th and pre-patch due to an issue will be out on the 6th.
    So you're still spewing out predicted dates, stated in a way as if it is the truth. Most people who were catastrophically wrong before would probably be a bit more careful with making public forum statements like this in the near future.

PTR has Brewfest with the level squish so again no logic there. Pre-Patch is launching 29th mark my words!
    2-week notice means nothing at this point, Pre Patch will be 29th.
    Yup Sept 29th at this point, Not sure why people keep saying Oct 6th or 13th lol no way they will make it that late.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Are you sure you mean "literally broken"?
    Yes.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...changes/490702

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Aren't they the same people?
    Last edited by kflay; 2020-09-29 at 10:09 AM.

each day that passes makes me care less about pre patch and shadowlands in general. My friend gifted me shadowlands but I might just give him $40 back and say thanks but no thanks bro.

Xorothian cultists have started their channel a week ago and finish it on 6th, therefore the pre-patch launch date is confirmed.

Before you smartly link a "debunk of this myth" don't, the channel has been correct several times in the past and it will be again.

Quote me later.

Unless the expansion is delayed, which is a force majeure circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Xorothian cultists have started their channel a week ago and finish it on 6th, therefore the pre-patch launch date is confirmed.

Before you smartly link a "debunk of this myth" don't, the channel has been correct several times in the past and it will be again.

Quote me later.

Unless the expansion is delayed, which is a force majeure circumstance.
    It has also been incorrect several times. Don't cherrypick.

Im going to guess next week, because if it were today, that would make me happy and we can’t be having that.