Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Really fun video! Enjoyed watching it. And I do not see the problem here since we have warmode. Sure, it sucks when the auctioneers are killed, but there are other auction houses. If Blizzard does not want this to happen they should simply make them unkillable. Why ban someone that is not abusing/exploiting their systems?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So your really trying to pretend running around stormwind killing all the npcs and spamming chat for 2 hours is not disrupting RP?
    ok yeah there is a reason i had you on ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean i linked an actual community manager saying its against the rules but yeah sure whatever you say. I guess you must be Ion himself since you apparently have more legitimacy then both a Gm and a CM.

also yeah stop making up bullshit, they have literally fucking zero legal obligation to pay you for the time you are banned.
    if you buy a year of time and they ban you, they legally can keep all that money, cause you broke the rules, they will refund all but 1 month cause they are kind, but they have no legal obligation to.

you remind me of the people going "blizz delayed the game im gunna sue them for the time i took off work cause they legally owe me that!!!"
    are you mentally retarded or whta is wrong with you ? are you 12 years old ? or too stupid to get, that nothing here matters, whats not official standard law. NOBODY in the real world cares what Ion said, or a GM, or your grand mother, if its not valid law. a relation between the customer and the company is controlled by a contract. in this case it is the TOS.

everything else DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL.

are you really that far away of RL ???

cheesus christ are you stupid.

Telling you how incredible stupid you are, is worth that shitty MMOC ban. Just pack you on my ignore list, wait the end of the ban, and go my way. in the real life. you know, that thing you habe no clue what it does.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-10-05 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycutie View Post
    They didn't attack me. They attacked the auctioneers. Which is disruptive gameplay. I was just saying, in certain areas, you can still be attacked with warmode off, like the warfronts.

- - - Updated - - -

Two hours is excessive. You went in there with the specific purpose of disrupting these players gameplay. You corpse camped them and killed their NPCs. For two hours you made the game unplayable for them.

Sounds just like WPvP on PvE AND PvP servers. You were nevery immediately PvP flagged in your major city and this shit was not bannable, but a feature.

They killed your auctioneer? Aw. Go to another major city.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    are you mentally retarded or whta is wrong with you ? are you 12 years old ? or too stupid to get, that nothing here matters, whats not official standard law. NOBODY in the real world cares what Ion said, or a GM, or your grand mother, if its not valid law. a relation between the customer and the company is controlled by a contract. in this case it is the TOS.

everything else DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL.

are you really that far away of RL ???

Ahhh there we go and ignored.
    Yeah maybe grow up a bit yourself first.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I understand you are upset/passionate about the game, and I know that you are very much invested in this forum, seeing how you farmed over 21k replies in the span of 3 years, but could you perhaps discuss topics in a more civil manner? These Ad hominem attacks are very unpleasant to read through, especially for us new members of the forum, and you are not saying anything particularly productive either. Just hoping that this changes your mind about being overly aggressive and that you stop arguing. : )

Friendly reminder that your own post contributed nothing more than random flaming.

Can we stay on topic please?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roleplayer1 View Post
    I understand you are upset/passionate about the game, and I know that you are very much invested in this forum, seeing how you farmed over 21k replies in the span of 3 years, but could you perhaps discuss topics in a more civil manner? These Ad hominem attacks are very unpleasant to read through, especially for us new members of the forum, and you are not saying anything particularly productive either. Just hoping that this changes your mind about being overly aggressive and that you stop arguing. : )
    2015 to 2020 is 5 years not 3 i hate to break it to you, not much to say about the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    That is great... but now link the new (i mean post 8.0.1) rules about RP servers and PvP on them.
    Anyway...
    i am really curious what will be the outcome of this situation and if it was autoban...
    if not and he will remain suspended...
    this game is in really sad state...
    Must be nice to demand a certain type of evidence because you choose to ignore the ones given. You should be a lawyer, to be honest. Just go into court and demand specific evidence and ignore those you disagree with.

You must be fun to discuss stuff with.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Sounds just like WPvP on PvE AND PvP servers. You were nevery immediately PvP flagged in your major city and this shit was not bannable, but a feature.

They killed your auctioneer? Aw. Go to another major city.
    Aw I don't have to, Blizzard banned them.

My mistake, I saw 3 years member but didn't check the date. Still new on this forum. Either way it would be nice not to be aggressive towards forum posters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Must be nice to demand a certain type of evidence because you choose to ignore the ones given. You should be a lawyer, to be honest. Just go into court and demand specific evidence and ignore those you disagree with.

Game master? what do they know about the rules of the game.

Community manager? what do they know about the rules of the game and its community.

We need to ask Ion himself and even then he may just be lying like he always does.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it is against actual TOS, ban is law wise correct.
    if the TOS not clearly states anything about it, the ban itself is fine and always in control of Blizz, bc it is their product, but they have to pay back a part of the customers paid investment for their services.

thats it and nothimg more or less.
    You're completely wrong. Blizzard can ban you for any reason and they're not required to give you the actual reason, or any evidence that led them to their conclusion.

There's no "laws" here. There's an TOS. Stop saying "law".

Also, maybe just stop posting about this since you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding stormwind does not take 2 hours of camping stormwind.
    Raiding stormwind takes 30 seconds of flying into the keep...
    So what? I don't think there is anything stating that they cannot stay in Stormwind, provided they have the manpower to do so. It's a PvP server, is it not? There shouldn't be any issue about it, it's up to them to decide to leave when they want.

I still remember years ago, during TBC, when a hordie was protecting Barov on the edge of Plaguelands to prevent me and my pal from getting the Peasant Caller. He stood there for four hours and the GM said nothing could be done because it was a PvP server and he wasn't exploiting/hacking anything. Unless the terms of service got a massive relevant overhaul recently, I would still say that Blizzard overstepped in banning them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roleplayer1 View Post
    My mistake, I saw 3 years member but didn't check the date. Still new on this forum. Either way it would be nice not to be aggressive towards forum posters.
    Since you are new here (Even though you've been a member for coming on 2 years) i would like to inform you that when you quote someone their text appears in a box.
    these words are his not mine.
    are you mentally retarded or whta is wrong with you ? are you 12 years old ? or too stupid to get,
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    So what? I don't think there is anything stating that they cannot stay in Stormwind, provided they have the manpower to do so. It's a PvP server, is it not? There shouldn't be any issue about it, it's up to them to decide to leave when they want.

I still remember years ago, during TBC, when a hordie was protecting Barov on the edge of Plaguelands to prevent me and my pal from getting the Peasant Caller. He stood there for four hours and the GM said nothing could be done because it was a PvP server and he wasn't exploiting/hacking anything. Unless the terms of service got a massive relevant overhaul recently, I would still say that Blizzard overstepped in banning them.
    PVP server.

Not an RP server.

Again reminder, RP servers disrupting RP is against the rules.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Disruptive gameplay, lol.

Aren't there literally achievements in the game for raiding the enemy cities?

Make sure you appeal that shit and post it everywhere to light a fire under Blizzard's ass.
    I think it´s time to stop calling them "Blizzard", there is no such a thing, it is Activision taking over . Good old Blizzard people are gone lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I think it´s time to stop calling them "Blizzard", there is no such a thing, it is Activision taking over . Good old Blizzard people are gone lol
    I mean blizz did this back in vanilla/tbc/ and wotlk too.

Oh I know but still you seem so passively-aggressive its inhumane towards others, it's just devolving into a flamefest at this point.

Well after hearing about this, I hope they banned the ~20 multi-boxer that was camping the SW portal room for hours one day.

This happens on retail and classic, cause this is an RP realm
    Dont need warmode on to see this in orgrimar and stormwind as they are "Warmode cross zones" players wardmode or not can interact.
    Mass report players for disrupting RP on an RP realm, an actual offense.

You wanna fuck around with people dont do it on RP realms, as on those realms its actually bannable.
    I've been playing on RP realms pretty much forever and we've always had city raids on both sides without any issues at all. Back in the day, people would either just ignore it and chill (because you're safe in cities if you don't want to engage) or form their own groups and try to beat the shit out of the enemy raid. I mean, I've heard about bans for people who targeted specific events but I've never seen someone getting banned for just raiding a capital city. This is completely ridiculous.

You're talking out of your ass again.

PVP server.

Not an RP server.

Again reminder, RP servers disrupting RP is against the rules.
    You literally cannot disrupt someone's RP unless they actively decide to engage in PvP combat with you by turning on Warmode.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    That isn't really helpful for new low-level players who don't know about the tram and have no way to get to Darnassas/Exodar.
    Are you honestly trying to tell me that a new player who doesn't know how to get to IF/Darnassus etc. somehow desperately needs to access the auction house? Give me a fucking break.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2020-10-05 at 05:53 PM.

Must be nice to demand a certain type of evidence because you choose to ignore the ones given.
    Can you be more specific which exactly evidence i totally ignored?

You should be a lawyer, to be honest. Just go into court and demand specific evidence and ignore those you disagree with.
    Thanks for the offer but... i've chosen totally different life path.

Well... you replied to this totally random post in the middle of discussion so i guess you are right.