Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's just some of the headlines from the last week.
    And don't forget: Most of this is based off of the public information...which is known to be falsified.

The mooch said that something is about to go down about Trump. Should we believe him?

All in all, it seems that he was coughing and his voice apparently sounded horrible when he was calling Hannity
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Apropos of nothing: Some people need to make sure they haven't exceeded their PM storage limit--perhaps by sending hilarious memes.

OT: Trump is once again making military decisions that are catching the military by surprise:

Pentagon blindsided by Trump’s new Afghanistan troop withdrawal assertion

Annnd he's doing this while still hopped up on goofballs. That's what you kids are calling it nowadays, right?

EDIT: Oh, California, can you please stop sending water “out to the Pacific because they want to take care of certain little tiny fish that aren’t doing well without water to be honest with you.” -Trump

JEEEEEEZUS.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-10-09 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The mooch said that something is about to go down about Trump. Should we believe him?

All in all, it seems that he was coughing and his voice apparently sounded horrible when he was calling Hannity
    That's what Friday evenings are for... bad news from the administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Apropos of nothing: Some people need to make sure they haven't exceeded their PM storage limit--perhaps by sending hilarious memes.

OT: Trump is once again making military decisions that are catching the military by surprise:

Annnd he's doing this while still hopped up on goofballs. That's what you kids are calling it nowadays, right?

EDIT: Oh, California, can you please stop sending water “out to the Pacific because they want to take care of certain little tiny fish that aren’t doing well without water to be honest with you.” -Trump

JEEEEEEZUS.
    You laugh, but there's a policy proposal here to transport massive amounts of freshwater from the southern parts of Chile, to the north (to combat in part the severe drought we have).

Without doing anything about responsible use of water by the mining and agro industries, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's what Friday evenings are for... bad news from the administration.
    God, only a week has passed since The Dotard told the world that he has covid? This feels like an eternity ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post

JEEEEEEZUS.
    Seriously, I need to try these drugs he's on. They seem fucking incredible.

Prescribed by a doctor, of course.

Also, I have no idea what tiny little fish he's talking about. If he's talking about redirecting the delta...yeah, it's a terrible idea and last I recall there's a mountain of research and scientific evidence to back up how it will absolutely destroy the delta and ecosystem there.

Southern Californians don't need 3-acre lawns maintained by our water. It's a fucking desert, act like it's one.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Kids, dont do prescription drugs recreationally. Stick with marijuana and mushrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    No.

Believe it when it happens, not when someone promises it. See also: Deadlines, Pence, COVID positive.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Not that I really want to keep dragging this out, but what's to stop them from playing a real video over the green screen background? The video in the back can be real, the video in the front can be real, and it can still be fake
    That was my read on it.

I was looking at the edges of his suit, there is what appears to be a slight chromakey effect from the subject having top lighting and the colors blending slightly with the backdrop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is losing what little of his sanity he had left: He claimed on Hannity that Virginia Governor Ralph Northam personally executed a baby. No, he didn't say that Northam supports abortion. He literally said that Northam personally killed a baby.

Shockingly, Inanity did nothing to challenge that ludicrous lie. /s
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Trump is losing what little of his sanity he had left: He claimed on Hannity that Virginia Governor Ralph Northam personally executed a baby. No, he didn't say that Northam supports abortion. He literally said that Northam personally killed a baby.
    Those are big words from someone taking drugs developed using dead baby juice.

I'm really hoping the pro-life movement just stops being a thing after the Boomer generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Also, I have no idea what tiny little fish he's talking about. If he's talking about redirecting the delta...yeah, it's a terrible idea and last I recall there's a mountain of research and scientific evidence to back up how it will absolutely destroy the delta and ecosystem there.

Southern Californians don't need 3-acre lawns maintained by our water. It's a fucking desert, act like it's one.
    Yeah, from what I can tell he's TRYING to talk about the delta smelt and the fact that water is allowed to flow into the bay rather than being redirected for use. The thing is that water is ALSO being allowed to flow there to fend off saltwater intrusion--which would be disastrous for California.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Hate to say it, but I don't think it is. There is a leaf on the bottom right you can see it blow away about half way through the video.
    Yeah, having seen some more analyses the greenscreen falls more into the 'unlikely but plausible' category.

Still, the 'proof of life' videos remain bonkers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You know, I'm not sure why Trump is so worried about moderators muting his mic during a virtual debate. Apparently during his call with Hannity he kept muting his own mic to cough...

Oh, he also said "You have to have voter ID. When you buy something you need voter ID."

JEEEEEZUS.

watching jimmy kimmel with bernie, just re affirming why he lost the nomination
    he spent all his time attacking democrats and said " poor working people had no choice but to vote for trump"
    id say if it werent for him trump wouldnt be president

10+ Year Old Account

Water is periodically flushed out to the ocean in southern California to prevent the salt water of the pacific ocean rising up into the water table.

I'm assuming Trump got that reasoning wrong because... he's Trump, and doesn't fucking know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post

Shockingly, Inanity did nothing to challenge that ludicrous lie. /s
    Yeah that sounds like something one could sue over. Very obvious case of slander. And probably a good way to tie the Trump legal team up in yet another battle they can afford neither the time nor money to fight.

But I guess it's good (?) news for Trump that he never got around to broadening those libel laws so that he and his supporters could, and I quote, "sue them and make lots of money" when the media says unkind things about them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Water is periodically flushed out to the ocean in southern California to prevent the salt water of the pacific ocean rising up into the water table.

I'm assuming Trump got that reasoning wrong because... he's Trump, and doesn't fucking know what he's talking about.

Yeah that sounds like something one could sue over. Very obvious case of slander. And probably a good way to tie the Trump legal team up in yet another battle they can afford neither the time nor money to fight.

But I guess it's good (?) news for Trump that he never got around to broadening those libel laws so that he and his supporters could, and I quote, "sue them and make lots of money" when the media says unkind things about them.
    They will probably just use the FOX excuse, that no one really takes him seriously... as the president... sure that will work out well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    They will probably just use the FOX excuse, that no one really takes him seriously... as the president... sure that will work out well
    Even forcing it into litigation would be a good idea. I imagine Trump's legal team is already stretched thin, both from a financial and time standpoint. If he's going to try and challenge the results of the election in numerous states, which I can assume is his only feasible remaining path to presidency... then tying up his legal team in having to deal with numerous other small issues breathing down their necks is a good way to combat that.

And having that be the official ruling on the matter would be a powerful tool for the governor, politically.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I love how he talks about Regn-COV2 like as if he came up with it. 'We came up with it'. So he harvested cells himself from the fetus. Cool.

Love how he admits openly that as President he has access to a ton of doctors. Hey, Donald. That statement is why no normal person trusts your medical opinion. That and the fact that you're a bumbling idiot who can't even admit to having a taken a COVID test that came back negative.

His voice giving out half way through the interview was bloody hilarious. 'I feel great...(bah loses voice)'