Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

There is 0% chance the brutosaur will stay isolated only to a few lucky ones.

It would be a modest but clear advantage to progress. Expect to either see more mobile AHs within months or for the item to be nerfed and have something else on it.

Clear advantage for progress? What do you mean? It takes 30 seconds to port to city buy stuff and accepts summon back.

Can't you still get it on the BMAH?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

New ingame store mount for 30USD - Flying Airship/dragon/hippo/whocares with AH and trade vendor.

Seems like next step.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Clear advantage for progress? What do you mean? It takes 30 seconds to port to city buy stuff and accepts summon back.
    I said modest but clear. Couple of minutes each raid multiplied by months of raiding it can be a lot of time wasted. People care even if they lose 1 position in ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    I said modest but clear. Couple of minutes each raid multiplied by months of raiding it can be a lot of time wasted. People care even if they lose 1 position in ranks.
    What's stopping you from buying the stuff before you raid? What's going on with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Not sure if it's gonna be months, but I agree with you. It benefits them to have people think that something is exclusive and going away because then people spend hundreds on token sales, but once it is gone, it's gonna be super tempting to bring it back another way to get those sweet token sales rolling again once subs start to flag in a few months. I think they might have another version that costs double the price or something in the future.
    I heard that conspiracy theory (it's the most popular one) but I tend to think that even if it's true they probably realized they messed up.

If they remove all need to go to towns the MMO becomes even more single-player and I suspect they felt that item leads to that.

As a result I conclude that they will not bring another (*unlimited charges) mobile AH but they will also nerf the longboi.

- - - Updated - - -

What's stopping you from buying the stuff before you raid? What's going on with you.
    That's a non sequitur. That still takes time that could be put to progress. Some people have lives outside WoW too.

I heard that conspiracy theory (it's the most popular one) but I tend to think that even if it's true they probably realized they messed up.

If they remove all need to go to towns the MMO becomes even more single-player and I suspect they felt that item leads to that.

As a result I conclude that they will not bring another (*unlimited charges) mobile AH but they will also nerf the longboi.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a non sequitur. That still takes time that could be put to progress. Some people have lives outside WoW too.
    You need time to buy the stuff from the mount, too. So you don't save any time with the mount. Anything you say in that regard makes no sense at all.

What in the world are you talking about? There's 100% chance it will remain as it will be in the patch.

You need time to buy the stuff from the mount, too. So you don't save any time with the mount. Anything you say in that regard makes no sense at all.
    Literally wat. Sometimes I wonder if people are still subscribed to WoW.

Prove to us how being already in a raid with a brutosaur saves 0 time.

10+ Year Old Account

You waste 20-30 seconds looking through the AH for the thing you need.

Someone didn't have enough gold to get his longboi and is salty

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? There's 100% chance it will remain as it will be in the patch.
    100% chance to keep a modest advantage to progress of end-game that will only be given to a lucky few?
    OK plus a few more with the lottery of BMAH.
    Expect changes within 2 patches max.

You said people care about their ranks, then you follow it up that those people have lifes and can not afford to spend 30 seconds before the raid to buy that stuff and therefore they need an AH mount to stay competitive. Are you ok buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Someone didn't have enough gold to get his longboi and is salty
    I really don't care because I wasn't even playing WoW anymore until last week so I didn't even question if I should get it so I didn't even get in the game of trying for it.
    I'm looking at the big picture of how Blizzard never leaves clear advantages towards progress (maybe minor ones but this is a bit but clearly beyond minor for sure).

Maybe someone is projecting and don't want to see the inevitable of this subsystem not staying as it is?

Seems to be a troll or a child who can't think.

You said people care about their ranks, then you follow it up that those people have lifes and can not afford to spend 30 seconds before the raid to buy that stuff and therefore they need an AH mount to stay competitive. Are you ok buddy?
    Stop trolling and try to learn something. First of all there are hardcore guilds with the express GOAL to raid as little as possible.
    My realm has a guild in the top 10 (the realm is in the top 3 in the world so it's no small) that has exactly that goal.

Stop trolling and try to learn something. First of all there are hardcore guilds with the express GOAL to raid as little as possible.
    My realm has a guild in the top 10 (the realm is in the top 3 in the world so it's no small) that has exactly that goal.
    And you can not spend 30 seconds before the raid starts to buy potions? Man, your life is on a tight schedule. I gotta say.

And you can not spend 30 seconds before the raid starts to buy potions? Man, your life is on a tight schedule. I gotta say.
    I suggest to read first before personally attacking people. The thread started by stating it is a modest (but clear) advantage.
    Leave your strawmans out of it because it does not make you smarter (the opposite).

I suggest to read first before personally attacking people. The thread started by stating it is a modest (but clear) advantage.
    Leave your strawmans out of it because it does not make you smarter (the opposite).
    There is no advantage tho. You say you spend raid time buying potions is better for raiding than buying potions before the raid.