Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Thread: Coke or Pepsi?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Coke or Pepsi?

The ultimate poll!

Coke. I never liked Pepsi. Coke has a nice distinct taste to it.

Last edited by monkfailz; 2020-10-25 at 11:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obligatory "I don't drink soda" and "soda is disgusting" posts.
    Getting it out of the way now so there is no possible way anybody else can say it!

That being said: Coca-Cola.

Bonus round: Vanilla Coke. Don't @ me.

7+ Year Old Account
    The regular drinks taste the same to me, but i loooove vanilla coke so fuck you pepsi.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Coca-Cola all the way on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coke... they taste close enough to not give a fuck, while coke is a double entendre. But, Pepsi has reminiscing appeal, because every time I see Pepsi, I think of Suicidal Tendencies. Still, going with Coke... it’s a more prevalent drug reference...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    neither... fanta raspberry...
    Oh dude... it’s how you know people are not from US. I heart Fanta from when I was a kid, but in US... it’s just not the same... I know it’s a cliche, but that’s how it feels.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Used to be way more into coke than pepsi, but I rarely drink sodas with sugar in it anymore and I much prefer sugarless varieties from pepsi over coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I liked coca cola a lot. I disliked pepsi just because.
    I was surprised to find that I actually enjoyed pepsi more when I gave it a fair shot.

Can’t beat Coca Cola Vanilla though.

I don’t drink my calories anymore so I don’t drink any of them. Can’t drink soda with sweeteners either, my kidneys hate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orange Vanilla Coke.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Mountain Dew drinkers be like:

I voted coke, cos assuming just the base varieties then I think its better.

However Raspberry Pepsi and vanilla coke are both so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    what is different in usa?
    It doesn’t seem unique... it tastes like a repackages orange soda. I am not sure if it’s a different sugar, but it tastes almost flat.

Rarely drink flavored soda, but if in the mood Coke-Cola all the way. Diet Coke with a squeeze of lemon if you got it preferably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It doesn’t seem unique... it tastes like a repackages orange soda. I am not sure if it’s a different sugar, but it tastes almost flat.
    I believe companies have different tastes for different regions. I know some people from Poland who claim this is the case also with other products when comparing it to here.

As for the thread in question Cola, although i don't drink it often and what i really enjoyed from that brand was the old Sprite don't dislike the new one but it's not the same.

Both really just taste like vodka for me, so yes i like both

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I believe companies have different tastes for different regions. I know some people from Poland who claim this is the case also with other products when comparing it to here.

As for the thread in question Cola, although i don't drink it often and what i really enjoyed from that brand was the old Sprite don't dislike the new one but it's not the same.
    Several times in London I got a Coke for the bicarbonate (slight agita) but it seemed almost flat compared to what I was used to in NJ.

mountain dew is the only acceptable answer.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    this poll seems biased.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Several times in London I got a Coke for the bicarbonate (slight agita) but it seemed almost flat compared to what I was used to in NJ.
    Can very well be, because the amount of sugar and salt in products vary per region.

Found this article, https://www.wisegeek.com/is-the-form...-countries.htm

In short summary, the recipe remains the same but the resources used can vary like the difference in water and different type of sugar, cane sugar vs corn syrup.

Pepsi tastes like flat coke.