Page 37 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Clarinet's train only formed because the Satsu and Blood Fox trains also failed to leave the station. A couple of people found Clarinet to be suspicious due to the reluctance to character claim, granted, though Clarinet has mostly cleared that factor up as of day two.
    Yeah but we know nothing about anything right now. We cant begin to guess at motives (if there are any) for why his train formed and why it didnt succeed. Town works with information, you create information from what happens in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah but we know nothing about anything right now. We cant begin to guess at motives (if there are any) for why his train formed and why it didnt succeed. Town works with information, you create information from what happens in the game.
    we have a claim from clarinet weather its true or not we dont know but thats info we have litterly nothing from dupti we lynch him we get at least sumthing out of him

Inactive posters also have a habit of suddenly paying more attention to the game if one is placed on the chopping block to send a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    we have a claim from clarinet weather its true or not we dont know but thats info we have litterly nothing from dupti we lynch him we get at least sumthing out of him
    I get where you're coming from, but if I claim to be Dame Judi Dench that isnt actually information. Sure you can note it down, and sure there could even be a counter-claim, but it isn't knowing something. And its always beneficial to work on what you know. For example town lost last game because they assumed there was a doctor, they never stopped to consider they didn't know there was a doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Inactive posters also have a habit of suddenly paying more attention to the game if one is placed on the chopping block to send a message.
    Yeah that's also true, but I dont think dupti is a player that has a low post count because he is lurking. However at the same time inactivity is always a bad thing, so I dont personally have anything against lynching him just for the record.

For clarity's sake, I'll admit there's some bias involved. IIRC, he complained about 'fluff' and cast a vote on me but there hasn't been much fluff this game and I'm not even the most active poster this time around. A certain someone almost has 200 posts to my near 50.

That aside, though, I like lurker policy lynches and he's bottom rung at the moment. Maybe that'll change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Do you have any reads right now? Who would you push, if you had to pick?
    I'ma be honest. I don't really do reads, especially when everything now is useless conjecture anyways. I'm the king of OMGUS here and that's how I play mainly. Once we get some info, I'll formulate something I guess, but until then, I'm mostly useless dead weight. If I had to push someone, it'd probably be a lurker or even though he's new, that Logwyn fella for having said nothing of relevance and being fishy.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'm here. Just had a two hour long RP event in WoW sorry!

Anyone want me to... 'do something'?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

That is one of my major complaints with the quiet players right now myself. Did people post fluff d1? uh, yeah. Was everything that happened fluff? Absolutely not. I counted. There were 455 total posts at the end of D1 and 322 of them were posts that were relevant to the game. Not saying all of those were deep meaningful posts, but they were comments, replies, and conversation that was on topic for the game. There wasn't a lack of game content.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd say @ them until they respond. If not, it be votin time mon

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'd say @ them until they respond. If not, it be votin time mon
    So Bwom, since you are here.

Do you have any reads on anyone? What do you think about my claim, Clarinet's claim, Satsu's claim? Do you think Claws and Foxxi are town or scum? Is tea or coffee better?

3+ Year Old Account
    So Bwom, since you are here.

Do you have any reads on anyone? What do you think about my claim, Clarinet's claim, Satsu's claim? Do you think Claws and Foxxi are town or scum? Is tea or coffee better?
    Your claim, well, I can't say it trust it or not, but you seem Townie to me.

Clarinet might've been telling the truth, judging by him asking if the mod would kill him or not. Satsu I'm not sure

As for Claws, I think him being Town is likely, as it would be kinda mean for a newbie to be scum -let alone Thanos!-

Foxxi... I uhh.... heavy scum lean. There's a lot of salt being thrown out

I like coffee, but iced tea is also ok

(Sh*t, I hope this was detailed enough)

Clarinet might've been telling the truth, judging by him asking if the mod would kill him or not. Satsu I'm not sure

As for Claws, I think him being Town is likely, as it would be kinda mean for a newbie to be scum -let alone Thanos!-

I'm proud of you. That is a very good start.
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

You are clearly scum. Tea is far superior to coffee :P

Thank you for taking the time to write down some thoughts.

I like how Logwyn was like "I'm just getting started" then disappeared.
    Sorry If I have other things to do rather than sit around and use a forum as a chat room.

Guess I mis understood what this was all about.

Go ahead and kill me off. Might be better. This wasn't what I thought. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Sorry If I have other things to do rather than sit around and use a forum as a chat room.

Okay.

Vote: Logwyn

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for the record, you don't need to use it like a chatroom. But you need to actually post some things of substance when you show up. There are people who survive all game on 30 posts, but usually those 30 posts have substance in them.

You are clearly scum. Tea is far superior to coffee :P

Thank you for taking the time to write down some thoughts.
    tea is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    tea is the best
    I like you more. But you are still not 100% town.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

Out of curiosity...what did you think it would be?

I like you more. But you are still not 100% town.
    i dont eat cereal if your wondering

It's still early enough in the game for someone to maybe step in as a replacement.