Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Im so dissapointed with Arenas

I love this expansion so much. yet the most important thing to me the PVP arenas are so bad.

Dungeons - Love it
    Raid - AMAZING
    World pvp, world quest . zones - best experience ever
    Arenas - .....

Why it is taking blizzard so much time for fixing this? Rogues took 1 weeks to get fixed, yet now nothing is getting balanced at all.

Blizzard mentioned covenant abilities should be addition, NOT the game breaking spells.

few examples.

DH - The hunt - 15-20 K one shot
    Convoke - One shot

I play 2.2k resto shaman yet i cant get from 1600 Rating due to the comps and insta kills im getting. Blizzard nerfed rogues, guess what happens? Every 2nd arena is Arms warrior and WW monk. I cant play stand that i use all my skills to play the arena properly and some noob just pop cds and insta kill me.

The argument they are using is that are following.

Wait till you get better gear, more versa, more HP. - im 200 Ilvl with 24 % versa.
    Wait till you unlock more conduits blablabal

Why i should be punished as others OP classes are getting 2k rating and better gear?

So much dissapoitment and disgust with arenas.
    This is probably just cry forum as i cant take this longer.

It's the beginning of the first season, dont stress yourself.
    SL arena has the potential to be realy good. It just needs some time. Season 2 and 3 could be the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Polymorphin View Post
    It's the beginning of the first season, dont stress yourself.
    SL arena has the potential to be realy good. It just needs some time. Season 2 and 3 could be the bomb.
    So your argument is wait one year in order to play properly? Why was there beta testing? Why dungeons and raids can be fixed quickly and pvp needs 2 seasons? Those broken classew can be fixed in week.

Retris are so overpowered.

People just take a Protpala into arena because he heals more as a holypala. Wtf is this season? Its just all about oneshot

What are you playing with? resto shaman is like best healer right now. Play resto shaman & warrior/monk/rogue/mage/ret and get easy 2.2k ...

Not something I'd want to hear, but maybe you were 2.2k in the last season of BfA when rating was grossly inflated and everyone was 600+ rating higher than they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidX View Post
    Retris are so overpowered.

People just take a Protpala into arena because he heals more as a holypala. Wtf is this season? Its just all about oneshot

Agree with you, he heals you to full with insta heal.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not arguing shaman isnt good enough, i argue that i want the game not to be broken, that something can one shot you like balance druid from stealth with convoke.

Or DH with the hunt. This is not about skill at all and i dont mind fast paced gameplay dont get me wrong, but advice go play with War its currentld best isnt argument.

What, you don't like Convoke being the single most broken spell to ever exist?

Don't worry, gear will fix it. That's what all the boomkin rerolls told me.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

I’ve never been killed by The Hunt in arena because I’ve never seen a DH.

Convoke on the other hand...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had four star surges hit me in less than a GCD, all critting me for 12k and destroying me.

I think they're just unwilling to change too much because they don't want to slow the pace down too much. There's absolutely lots of imbalances in the game at the moment, they're just unwilling to pull the trigger on it.

Hybrid healing is pretty dumb at the moment but I don't really know how to rectify it because some of them aren't as bad as others. I know for absolute certain that protection specs just shouldn't exist in arena and should be heavily nerfed. Why protection paladins exist in the capacity that they're in is beyond me. It has the healing capacity of a holy paladin while being infinitely more annoying. At least retribution I'd give a slight pass to because it's not as cheesy as a fucking protection paladin.

Quick games are by far the best, but if games are being decided in openers most of the time it should be fixed. Obviously I'm not talking about people just fucking up and getting clobbered at the start, but if the stars align and you play properly, games shouldn't be decided based on just pure damage mixed with a little RNG. We don't need slogs that last a long time with dampening in effect, but games being decided shortly before or shortly after the 2-3 minute mark is probably the perfect 'balance' point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Not something I'd want to hear, but maybe you were 2.2k in the last season of BfA when rating was grossly inflated and everyone was 600+ rating higher than they should be.
    rating inflation and the game just simply taking more skill with higher pace.. lots of people just can't adapt to the higher pace and just making lots of mistakes and blaming it on them getting oneshot

convoke isn't even as broken as some people paint it to be, its basically the only thing you have to worry about and it has a 2m cd and its a long ass channel
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2020-12-27 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    What, you don't like Convoke being the single most broken spell to ever exist?

Don't worry, gear will fix it. That's what all the boomkin rerolls told me.
    Convoke is a 4 second channel. Yes, if the boomkin does a full channel, somebody is going to die. Akin to letting Warlocks free-cast Chaos Bolt, letting MM hunters sit there free-casting Aimed Shot, ect.

Basicallly, don't be bad and let em free-cast high damage spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidisko View Post
    I love this expansion so much. yet the most important thing to me the PVP arenas are so bad.

Dungeons - Love it
    Raid - AMAZING
    Arenas - .....

Why it is taking blizzard so much time for fixing this? Rogues took 1 weeks to get fixed, yet now nothing is getting balanced at all.

Blizzard mentioned covenant abilities should be addition, NOT the game breaking spells.

few examples.

Convoke - One shot

I play 2.2k resto shaman yet i cant get from 1600 Rating due to the comps and insta kills im getting. Blizzard nerfed rogues, guess what happens? Every 2nd arena is Arms warrior and WW monk. I cant play stand that i use all my skills to play the arena properly and some noob just pop cds and insta kill me.

Wait till you get better gear, more versa, more HP. - im 200 Ilvl with 24 % versa.

Why i should be punished as others OP classes are getting 2k rating and better gear?

BFA pvp didnt require much skill as u could mess A LOT and still survive, and it was much easier to get higher rating. In SL that is not the case anymore, you have to make quick decisions, and u actually have to know how to manage your cds and survive.

Ps. Rsham ia broken right now. If u are dying easily that is on u.
    Last edited by HCLM; 2020-12-27 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    BFA pvp didnt require much skill as u could mess A LOT and still survive, and it was much easier to get higher rating. In SL that is not the case anymore, you have to make quick decisions, and u actually have to know how to manage your cds and survive.
    Eventually you just run out of CDs and die to pressure against arms/anything or let a moonkin cast once and instantly die. That's called gimmicky pvp, not 'get gud'.

I was playing 2.2k rbgs a couple days ago and my team consistently won because our ret would literally one-shot their flag carrier with a ringing toll proc. Happened to us once too; bear druid with 56k hp and 2 healers, instant death versus a ret who got semi-lucky. Their self healing is also bananas right now, and they get invulnerability and plate and insane mobility - you get the point.

Several specs are clearly out of line but the overall environment is just that people need to have 50% more hp than they do.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post

Ps. Rsham ia broken right now. If u are dying easily that is on u.
    I dont agree that im fool that let himséf to be zerged in few seconds, yet if i play 4 mins perfectly and managins my cd, faking kicks, counter other healers, get rid of their teinkets and cds before my team and then sudenly DH zse eruption and the hunt for 20k , you say this is ok?

I dont agree that im fool that let himséf to be zerged in few seconds, yet if i play 4 mins perfectly and managins my cd, faking kicks, counter other healers, get rid of their teinkets and cds before my team and then sudenly DH zse eruption and the hunt for 20k , you say this is ok?
    bro you wont be stuck at 1600 ever if you play perfectly, stop fucking lying

Sounds like it's still the same shit show that has been going on for a veeeery long time.

Dungeons - Love it
    Raid - AMAZING
    Arenas - .....

few examples.

Convoke - One shot

You're playing the best healer currently and whining about it? Go try MW or Rdruid in arena right now and get back to us.

Is the problem with no solid pvp stat. Versa isnt enough cuzz its limited by also being present in pve. Needs to be something like resilience, pvp power, pvp gear ilvl scaling , or huge stamina increase on pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    bro you wont be stuck at 1600 ever if you play perfectly, stop fucking lying
    Ok game is balanced and everything is fine and its just me who sux,

Got your message bro