Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Yeah, sorry but i'm not gonna watch WoW streamers, so i'm cutting that part out;
    It was so much better when they hit a relatively higher ceiling and then kept getting vendor trash, right?

That's odd... my rogue alt is wearing 177 pieces as i write this, being at renown 15.
    And there's 3 additional chapters, which will likely enable an upgrade each.

The lottery is that bad for everyone of us. You might want to find a better guild OR do the bare minimum and farm yourself the next best thing in form of pvp weapon.

With halfway decent guilds that is not gonna be the big issue you are making it out to be.
    Then you upgraded it through the vendor, base gear is not 177. and still not the 190 mentioned earlier that you can reach now with covenant gear

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I play 10 hours a week. I am at 197 ilvl with the 190 lego. I replace that next week with the 235 and will be 200 ilvl. It's super easy to get geared as long as you do the areas that reward gear instead of spamming m+ like its last xpac and crying over drop rates.
    You do realize how it sounds? I work for 8h a day, sometimes a bit overtime for 3 years and I easily can afford 3rd hand entry level 10 year old car.
    Its super easy to buy fuel for it if you work overtime.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

this system is awful, 1 item per raid and 1 item per 5 m+ if you are lucky its awful..... its not fun failing a key due to one person then seeing that person getting the only item if the key

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You do realize how it sounds? I work for 8h a day, sometimes a bit overtime for 3 years and I easily can afford 3rd hand entry level 10 year old car.
    Its super easy to buy fuel for it if you work overtime.
    If playing wow is a job, you might want to consider quitting lol.

I'll be 201 ilvl tmrw. Im on pace to be 220 ilvl by next patch. Thats my goal. Between heroic and mythic raid geared.

You can do your weekly tasks to get a few ilvls each reset, or you can bang your head into a wall doing mythics all day every day. Mythics give 210 ilvl which will be all but useless in a month lmao.

If playing wow is a job, you might want to consider quitting lol.

I'll be 201 ilvl tmrw. Im on pace to be 220 ilvl by next patch. Thats my goal. Between heroic and mythic raid geared.

You can do your weekly tasks to get a few ilvls each reset, or you can bang your head into a wall doing mythics all day every day. Mythics give 210 ilvl which will be all but useless in a month lmao.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but you got scammed.

Next patch is going to invalidate your entire gear. Getting to 220 BY the end of patch is also not guaranteed. Vault can screw you over any time it wants and you can't do anything to counter it.

Loot system is trash literally worst iteration in entire wow history.

And weekly tasks? I didn't have any weekly tasks in bfa.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Sorry to burst your bubble but you got scammed.

Next patch is going to invalidate your entire gear. Getting to 220 BY the end of patch is also not guaranteed. Vault can screw you over any time it wants and you can't do anything to counter it.

Loot system is trash literally worst iteration in entire wow history.

And weekly tasks? I didn't have any weekly tasks in bfa.
    Lol I've been playing for a long time. I have not been scammed. But you sound very upset and I think you should take a break.

Vault is 9x better than it has ever been lol. Obviously it can screw me.

You get a free conquest piece in a targeted slot every 1-2 weeks. This alone makes the loot system better than its ever been.

9x chances at loot every week for 1 piece if u do enough content.

If you didn't have any weekly tasks in bfa you played it wrong rofl

Lol I've been playing for a long time. I have not been scammed. But you sound very upset and I think you should take a break.

You get a free conquest piece in a targeted slot every 1-2 weeks. This alone makes the loot system better than its ever been.

agreed and imo they should have left it as it was 1 reward cache for m+ that cold have had 3 options 1 for raiding another 3 options and 1 for pvp you could pick any2 of the 3 chests based on what you did last reset, without tf/corruption the seen 9 options choose 1 id pointless

Yes you have been scammed, or you have yet to realize problem of this no-gear iteration.

Vault is worse becuse of two things: First: it is literally bingo lottery but normal people won't have more than 2-4 tickets for it. Second: gigantic gear disparity vs actual content rewards - its ridiculous.

I don't play pvp, don't like it, won't force myself to play it. And telling people to "just play pvp" is not a solution.

so no, not 9 but 2-4 chances..

I didn't have any weekly tasks in bfA and still got my cutting edges, not all of them but still. I wasn't doing anything per weekly basis. I happened to enjoy M+ at that time and it was enough for neck.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Hard to imagine anyone defending the current situation regarding loot but this place is pretty special.

Yes you have been scammed, or you have yet to realize problem of this no-gear iteration.

Vault is worse becuse of two things: First: it is literally bingo lottery but normal people won't have more than 2-4 tickets for it. Second: gigantic gear disparity vs actual content rewards - its ridiculous.

I don't play pvp, don't like it, won't force myself to play it. And telling people to "just play pvp" is not a solution.

so no, not 9 but 2-4 chances..

I didn't have any weekly tasks in bfA and still got my cutting edges, not all of them but still. I wasn't doing anything per weekly basis. I happened to enjoy M+ at that time and it was enough for neck.
    Don't like pvp or not good at it?

Not my fault if you ignore 1/3 rd of the game. Especially the 1/3rd that gives you a free targeted piece for an hour of effort each week.

Is vault better than weekly chest from bfa? I hope you understand it is.

There's no titanforging. When you get the item you want to drop, its an upgrade. It has a slightly lower chance of dropping compared to BFA, but it doesn't have to roll some ridiculously low chance to titanforge on top of that. You will get actual usable upgrades at same rate or faster than bfa. You're just in shitty gear atm so the lack of shitty purples dropping all the time feels bad. But once you get a decent set, you will notice what I'm talking about.

Don't like pvp or not good at it?

Not my fault if you ignore 1/3 rd of the game. Especially the 1/3rd that gives you a free targeted piece for an hour of effort each week.

Is vault better than weekly chest from bfa? I hope you understand it is.

There's no titanforging. When you get the item you want to drop, its an upgrade. It has a slightly lower chance of dropping compared to BFA, but it doesn't have to roll some ridiculously low chance to titanforge on top of that. You will get actual usable upgrades at same rate or faster than bfa. You're just in shitty gear atm so the lack of shitty purples dropping all the time feels bad. But once you get a decent set, you will notice what I'm talking about.
    I am fairly good at pvp, but i don't like it.

No, in all grand scheme of things, vault is worse than weekly chest. Because of TF, because of too high ilvl disparty, and because of no other way to acquire high level gear.
    So you are totally at mercy of RNG as opposed to weekly chest that was just +10 ilvl (in range of warforge).

Yes there is no titanforgign, so item you want to drop, may not drop at all till next patch. It is tremendously lower chance compared to BfA.
    You may not get a single upgrade even if you farm furiously for months. Thats the problem.
    And no, I will not feel better because I am just better at math and probability calculations compared to average player.
    I knew exactly this will happen as soon as vault was announced. Every single problem I predicted 6 months ago is present.
    The thing if i get upgrades or not is totally beyond my control. Zero, null. No bonus rolls, no targetted farming, low droprates, no master loot, no badges, no gear vendors, no way to trade gear, no gear upgrades.

And actually you are wrong, as time will go on, chances of getting upgrades will be getting lower and lower. Do the math yourself.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

I am fairly good at pvp, but i don't like it.

No, in all grand scheme of things, vault is worse than weekly chest. Because of TF, because of too high ilvl disparty, and because of no other way to acquire high level gear.
    So you are totally at mercy of RNG as opposed to weekly chest that was just +10 ilvl (in range of warforge).

Yes there is no titanforgign, so item you want to drop, may not drop at all till next patch. It is tremendously lower chance compared to BfA.
    You may not get a single upgrade even if you farm furiously for months. Thats the problem.
    And no, I will not feel better because I am just better at math and probability calculations compared to average player.
    I knew exactly this will happen as soon as vault was announced. Every single problem I predicted 6 months ago is present.
    The thing if i get upgrades or not is totally beyond my control. Zero, null. No bonus rolls, no targetted farming, low droprates, no master loot, no badges, no gear vendors, no way to trade gear, no gear upgrades.

And actually you are wrong, as time will go on, chances of getting upgrades will be getting lower and lower. Do the math yourself.
    Well have you quit yet? Cause this system does not sound fun for you.

Well have you quit yet? Cause this system does not sound fun for you.
    I did quit M+ and raids, writing my addon is still fun tho. Shame its the only thing I enjoy this exp so far. Only do M+ when friends are up and willing.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by james2400 View Post
    As usual with the Blizzard development team they cannot find a happy medium if their life depended on it.

Always one extreme to the other.
    Literally removed 1 item from mythic+, the actual minimum, and now it’s going to “extremes”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    I love the weapons lottery.

So no weapon over 190 dropped for you in last 2 weeks? To sad we need to bench you.
    Oh guy, you got lucky and got 226 weap from your weekly vault? CG, guess who got a safe space for the progress.

Kinda frustrating tbh, its like legion legendaries... No luck on right loot, no raid spot
    Any guild that would do this to a good player doesn’t deserve to exist.

But hyperbole is the forums native tongue so...

The people on this forum are hilarious. BFA showered you with loot and you complained loot upgrades were meaningless. Now let's moan about why we hate what we asked for. You do realise M+ is just an enabler for the vault each week right? if you managed to get loot in M+ well that's nice. I'd rather have options in my weekly chest than have to deal with the old model thank you very much. Keep it as it is.

its arguable the same. maybe even worse compared to when titanforging was a thing. we went from "oh i hope i get my titanforge this week" to "i hope i get anything at all this week" so what changed exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care seeing as i don't do Mythic+ and never will. Mythic+ are the worst thing they've ever added to the game and yes I played Battle for Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
    The people on this forum are hilarious. BFA showered you with loot and you complained loot upgrades were meaningless. Now let's moan about why we hate what we asked for. You do realise M+ is just an enabler for the vault each week right? if you managed to get loot in M+ well that's nice. I'd rather have options in my weekly chest than have to deal with the old model thank you very much. Keep it as it is.
    It's almost like more than one person is on this form and they have differing opinions. It's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    I don't care seeing as i don't do Mythic+ and never will. Mythic+ are the worst thing they've ever added to the game and yes I played Battle for Azeroth.
    *best

Just because you are bad while people like you pull less than the healer and have mental breakdowns whenever there is a timer involved doesn't mean m+ is bad.

Casuals who play 2 hours a week DO NOT deserve loot falling from the sky. Go play diablo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    On average only 4 out of 10 runs you will get one item, that's not even every 2nd time you go in.
    Then that means you are failing to meet timers 40% of the time yet you still want to be rewarded for doing the run in time........