High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Over 450 tries (dunno how many in total as rarity is bugged on ragna for me) and it's finally mine! Couldn't be happier right now!

10+ Year Old Account

Again, Rarity is has just freaking derped this expansion with the counting. I'M FREE! Well...unless I want the cosmetic from the Oily Behemoth guy, but I don't see myself getting that since its 10-10-10 and it's highly likely some uber asshat will fuck it up. Needed Burns (???) to get the achievement and the toy and it took 2 tries because some random mage screwed the group I was in because he wanted to summon Violet.

^^^^ grats Parrot, I hate that stupid system so so so much. Impossible to not get griefed or just have people who don't know what they're doing fuck you over.

On topic though, I got the Nightfae paragon moth yesterday (Amber Ardenmoth) on just my 3rd Paragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    ^^^^ grats Parrot, I hate that stupid system so so so much. Impossible to not get griefed or just have people who don't know what they're doing fuck you over.

On topic though, I got the Nightfae paragon moth yesterday (Amber Ardenmoth) on just my 3rd Paragon.
    Grats. I've been extremely casual as of late that I'm roughly 3k away from exalted with Undying Army but still honored with Wild Hunt and Ascended. I want to get the M+ Death Elemental Mount, but working 6 days a week now (Fedex full-time) and having only a few hours to play, it seems tedious and needs more time that I can try to give. Plus, it seems (to me, and this was a pain in BFA) no one wants Locks.

So close to finishing Twisted Corridors. On layer 7 now and hit a run of bad RNG (ROFLstomped on the first floor!?)

**edit**

Yeah, the group I was in was about 5 and that mage wasn't in the group. We basically "yelled" saying we were going for Burnblister (the group agreed to help me and another group member get it (he needed 2 of them). Mage just started dumping blue to get Violet to spawn when we almost gotten Burnblister (15 red and yellow?)
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2021-02-10 at 11:17 PM.

finally got Mollie today

Some recent acquisitions:

Dungeon glory:

Raid glory:

Venthyr portal network level 3 mini game (daily mirror chests) - got this one after 39 chests, so about 2 weeks of running mirrors.

Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

After 12 years of teeth grinding and leveling alts, I am finally the proud owner of my big pink friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    I hope you're feeling better now. Congratulations on the mount!
    Thank you! x2
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Stevano View Post
    After 12 years of teeth grinding and leveling alts, I am finally the proud owner of my big pink friend!

Congratulations for your pink dildo, I hope it serves you well!

So I bought the green Ardenweald fox for 5000 anima.

Am I missing something? Why would anyone do the anima conduit upgrade, which iirc costs 10k? Just to get a daily chance at this mount

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats of rocket, at least we unfortunate ones are more than halfway through masochist weeks (31 chars in 2021 compared to 15 last few years, why I'm doing it to myself).

Am I missing something? Why would anyone do the anima conduit upgrade, which iirc costs 10k? Just to get a daily chance at this mount
    More offerings. On Venthyr I need ~1000 offerings to be able to buy all stuff. If you are completionist (and Night Fae works similar to Venthyr), that was huge waste of Anima.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevano View Post

Congratulations! I'm still going strong with 47 characters every day this year. I actually saw the rocket drop for someone else in my group for the first time since the mount was introduced back in WotLK, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but I hope to finish this hellish grind sooner than later.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

The conductor events give you anima and graceful offerings. You need the offerings to buy mogs etc. Every covenant needs about 500 graceful offerings to buy everything.

Plus, if you actually get the mount to drop, you save 5000 anima and if you're gonna farm the offerings anyway, might as well hold 5k anima for something else. I got Harika mount (venthyr) to drop instead of buying, and I still kill Harika every day for the offerings anyway.

And also...the conductor unlocks 6 places total for each covenant, to get to the last level you need the previous levels as well.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-02-15 at 10:31 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Congratulations! I'm still going strong with 47 characters every day this year. I actually saw the rocket drop for someone else in my group for the first time since the mount was introduced back in WotLK, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but I hope to finish this hellish grind sooner than later.
    Yeah...would love to get on and try for it or finish a Torghast run. But thanks to the freaking snow, the internet is down and I’m on my phone as I turn slowly into Gollum.

This is just day 1 without internet at home.

P-precious?

7+ Year Old Account
    Used to solo this every week in BFA but after the squish it just became impossible.

Finally got enough gear to solo mythic Gul'dan again and first attempt post-squish and the mythic mount dropped. It's still quite challenging and I honestly don't know how you could solo it at the moment without immunities for the parasites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The conductor events give you anima and graceful offerings. You need the offerings to buy mogs etc. Every covenant needs about 500 graceful offerings to buy everything.

Plus, if you actually get the mount to drop, you save 5000 anima and if you're gonna farm the offerings anyway, might as well hold 5k anima for something else. I got Harika mount (venthyr) to drop instead of buying, and I still kill Harika every day for the offerings anyway.

And also...the conductor unlocks 6 places total for each covenant, to get to the last level you need the previous levels as well.
    965 grateful offerings according to my spreadsheet for collecting everything from the Kyrian covenant as a warrior. Approx. 200k anima as well (this includes costs of upgrading structures).

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post

Yeah I got the Harika mount as well on my Venthyr... But that was level 1 of the anima conductor. Big difference!

I'm going with 5000 anima well spent for the fox, lol. I don't care about the mog recolors, just the mounts.
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2021-02-16 at 04:43 PM.

Yeah I got the Harika mount as well on my Venthyr... But that was level 1 of the anima conductor. Big difference!

I'm going with 5000 anima well spent for the fox, lol. I don't care about the mog recolors, just the mounts.
    I used not to care, but they kind of made it a focal point of the covenant. Plus I'm done with most of my legacy farming now, so I decided to focus more on the current stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    965 grateful offerings according to my spreadsheet for collecting everything from the Kyrian covenant as a warrior. Approx. 200k anima as well (this includes costs of upgrading structures).
    Maybe I counted something wrong for Venthyr then, or I'm missing a whole one vendor or something along those lines. That seems to be double than what I found
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

So, I have two small questions and didn't want to make a whole thread on it. I'm stuck a bit on 378 mounts and really want to make the push to 400.

1. Do class mounts count toward the achievement individually? If so, I could still get 15 or something, which would be a huge push to 400.

2. Do covenant mounts count towards the achievement individually? So if you go Venthyr main and Night Fae on an alt, will the counter go up when I get a Night Fae mount that corresponds with a Venthyr one I already have?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Bas

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    So, I have two small questions and didn't want to make a whole thread on it. I'm stuck a bit on 378 mounts and really want to make the push to 400.

1. Do class mounts count toward the achievement individually? If so, I could still get 15 or something, which would be a huge push to 400.

2. Do covenant mounts count towards the achievement individually? So if you go Venthyr main and Night Fae on an alt, will the counter go up when I get a Night Fae mount that corresponds with a Venthyr one I already have?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Bas
    I can't answer the covenant question as I frankly didn't pay attention to my mount count before and after obtaining any covenant exlusive mounts, but in the case of the class mounts, the Legion order hall campaign class mounts definitely count for all characters regardless of class.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*