Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    The capitol protests were very tame compared to what BLM did/is still doing.
    You can fuck the right off with this bullshit. The Capitol riots were an attempt to overthrow the official electiinnpricess of counting the votes, disrupting democracy, in an attempt to cause bodily harm to elected officials, property damage, just so an orange man that give zero fucks about them could steal the election.

BLM is a movement fed up of over 400 years of systemic racism and public executions of blacks with no accountability.

If you do not understand the difference you are a liar or brain dead.

BTW where is that both sides shitheel that insisted we neded to be fair to the GOP and needed them? Because they just said fuck you were not playing by the rules we agreed to for like the 1000th time. Fuck the GOP, fuck conservatives. As far as I'm concerned you guys are all just speed bumps getting in the way of progress, and have been since the Teddy left office. The last decent human being to be a Republican.
    Last edited by SirBeef; 2021-05-19 at 10:50 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. They were not. Whatsoever. Why do you feel the need to lie?

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You can fuck the right off with this bullshit.
    You seem pretty upset there, chief. Another reason why I'll never vote blue, or support your causes. You people turn into irate children and indignant crybabies whenever someone expresses an opposing viewpoint. So, stay mad I guess, but you are not the good guys as much as you want to be or think you are.

You seem pretty upset there, chief. Another reason why I'll never vote blue, or support your causes. You people turn into irate children and indignant crybabies whenever someone expresses an opposing viewpoint. So, stay mad I guess, but you are not the good guys as much as you want to be or think you are.
    Said the liar.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the first time the Confederate Flag flies in the Capital Building is exactly the same as peaceful protests. Holy fuck are out of touch with reality.

Oh, and you won't vote blue because of factors you're too cowardly to admit. So don't portend some noble pretext to your blatant racism and reality denial. No one is buying your bullshit today.
    Last edited by cubby; 2021-05-19 at 11:00 PM.

You seem pretty upset there, chief.
    I mean...if it fits?

No, they just did billions of dollars of property damage across America, and were responsible for the deaths of dozens of people as a result of their rioting. This is why I'll never vote blue. I don't even consider myself a conservative, but the other option is unhinged zealotry and mass delusion.
    Oh, you think they were directly responsible, and not the Boogaloo Boys and other people that were pushing people to riot and loot? I mean we have video evidence of the start of the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis where a literal fucking white nationalist started the burning and looting there by attacking an AutoZone's windows with a hammer.

You won't vote blue, because you don't have evidence of what you are claiming. And you unhinged zealotry and mass delusion ARE LITERALLY THE CULT 45 supporters. I am sorry that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, but it is typical of Trump supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, literally almost every fucking terrorist attack has been carried out by white supremacist Trump supporters over the last 5 or so years.

It isn't a viewpoint when you are OBJECTIVELY WRONG.

No, they just did billions of dollars of property damage across America
    Guess you should have considered reparations when you had the chance. Or just, you know, doing something about the police murdering people. Either or.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are projecting... The insurrection set up a gallows to hang Mike Pence...

What mature, adult conversation, includes the bold? You are saying this while not even mad... I can only imagine the horrors of what happens when you get mad... oh wait... January 6th 2021... I don’t have to imagine...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they just did billions of dollars of property damage across America, and were responsible for the deaths of dozens of people as a result of their rioting. This is why I'll never vote blue. I don't even consider myself a conservative, but the other option is unhinged zealotry and mass delusion.
    The BLM protests were almost completely peaceful, and nearly all the violence that did occur in a minority of protests was initiated by either the police, targeting protesters, was a right-wing agitator either attacking protesters or pretending to be a protester (and who was caught doing so, so we know this to be true), or was completely unrelated to the protests, either because it took place elsewhere in the city or because a criminal chose to take advantage of a protest to commit a robbery, knowing police were occupied.

Tying any of those to the BLM movement makes you a liar pushing a racist propaganda agenda. Literally inventing fantasies because you're just so angry that black people might not be subjugated and killed by police for no reason any more.

Meanwhile, unlike you, I can actually back up my take;

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/
    https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/dem...r-summer-2020/
    https://www.radcliffe.harvard.edu/ne...research-finds
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-05-19 at 11:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of this is true...

- - - Updated - - -

You are comparing people who attacked the capital to overturn a democratic election, to a movement that is simply Black Lives Mater... that’s fucked, my dude...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Tying any of those to the BLM movement makes you a liar pushing a racist propaganda agenda.
    Sorry to use your post to reiterate what I already said, but...

Comparing a movement demanding justice, even if you disagree with it, to trying to overturn a democratic election on a whim of a billionaire demagogue... is completely abhorrent.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    35 House Republicans voted for the formation of the commission. Not nearly enough, but more than most expected.
    I fully expected maybe 2 or 3 that have been talking shit about the stuff with the recounts and whatnot, so 35 is better than what I was expecting.

Now to see if any GOP Senators have any integrity.
    Mitt Romney, at least, will probably make it 51-49. Wish I could rely on more than just him, though.

Not mad at all skippy. Just tired of fuckwads like you living up the place with your uninformed racist takes. Just because I swear doesn't mean I'm mad. But go on and keep assuming. Cause you just keep making an ass of your self.

And an opposing viewpoint has merit. Racist garbage takes, misinformation, and lies aren't valid viewpoint to be discussed. Accepting your kind of shit, is akin to saying, "you know, Hitler had a point."

So I'll say it again, fuck off with your racist bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Yeah, the first time the Confederate Flag flies in the Capital Building is exactly the same as peaceful protests. Holy fuck are out of touch with reality.

Oh, and you won't vote blue because of factors you're too cowardly to admit. So don't portend some noble pretext to your blatant racism and reality denial. No one is buying your bullshit today.
    He doesn't need to admit he's racist openly, his post said it clearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Mitt Romney, at least, will probably make it 51-49. Wish I could rely on more than just him, though.
    Makes it even.. Manchin can't be relied on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Makes it even.. Manchin can't be relied on.
    I'd like to think he can at least be relied upon in this, but frustratingly you're probably right.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people turn into irate children and indignant crybabies whenever someone expresses an opposing viewpoint.
    Says the Trump supporter. And save any fake "I don't support Trump I never said that" nonsense. Quack quack.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Now to see if any GOP Senators have any integrity.
    If what McConnell said today is true, it won't pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    If what McConnell said today is true, it won't pass.
    Do they need 60 or 50+ Harris?