Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Blizz will be on summer game fest (10th June). Should we start unreasonable hype for 29th June 9.1 date reveal and cinematic (CGI of course)?
    Lol CGI for a shit patch nobody is hyped for. Come on now, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    We still have the Dragonblight shot of the flying necropolis that hasn't been debunked yet. Could be a possible cinematic that acts as interlude to 9.2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Blizz will be on summer game fest (10th June). Should we start unreasonable hype for 29th June 9.1 date reveal and cinematic (CGI of course)?
    Unreasonable? I don't think so. June 29 is totally reasonable.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine going to hype thread on niche forum just to tell people there is no hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We still have the Dragonblight shot of the flying necropolis that hasn't been debunked yet. Could be a possible cinematic that acts as interlude to 9.2.
    For sure it couldn't be anything that spoil post Sylvanas fight story. Blizzcon last in-game cinematic show us event literally right before 9.1. Only thing I could think of is some cool event that is happening right now, something like Jailer taking control of Anduin or current Arthas situation.

That's why I don't think there are huge chances for some big cinematic. Imo most likely is 9.1 trailer with fragments of all 9.1 cutscenes + date.

As for mounts, I expect one to be loyality reward/shop mount (almost 6 months from last one have passed) that will launch with 9.1. Would be strange to connect them to event like this.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-05-24 at 08:39 PM.

It’s a very big patch lore wise...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    So far with PTR, it seems like they targeting mid July release date. Anyone on the same boat regarding this? Earliest I can see is early July with an announcement of patch coming within 2-3 weeks making it 1 month before it hits?
    Mid July? No way in hell. If it came out on July 3, the gap between 9.0 and 9.1 would be as long as 6.0 and 6.2

- - - Updated - - -

Unreasonable? I don't think so. June 29 is totally reasonable.
    That wasn’t Dragonblight, that was another zone, I’m pretty sure. Also, who knows what 9.2 is gonna be about. I’m think Azeroth/Reality Invasion with Northrend, Arthas, Elune and the Moon, the Gardens of Life and the Pantheon of Life, and the Sepulcher.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Jailer is still the one that orchestrated Arthas' fall from grace at the very least, absolving Arthas' a tiny bit as a baseline.
    His and Sylvanas', and Sargeras' and pretty much everyone's. Robbing them all of their agency. See, this is the problem with mistery villains who reveal that everything in the past 20 years was all according to keikaku. There is no room for personal drama or growth. You are either the Janitor's puppet or a nice guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    That wasn’t Dragonblight, that was another zone, I’m pretty sure. Also, who knows what 9.2 is gonna be about. I’m think Azeroth/Reality Invasion with Northrend, Arthas, Elune and the Moon, the Gardens of Life and the Pantheon of Life, and the Sepulcher.
    Well that's an idea I haven't heared before. Let's go to the Moon for a final battle between Light and Shadow.

Such gross ignorance, in such a short sentence.
    Last edited by therumblings; 2021-05-24 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    His and Sylvanas', and Sargeras' and pretty much everyone's. Robbing them all of their agency. See, this is the problem with mistery villains who reveal that everything in the past 20 years was all according to keikaku. There is no room for personal drama or growth. You are either the Janitor's puppet or a nice guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's an idea I haven't heared before. Let's go to the Moon for a final battle between Light and Shadow.
    Why would we go to the moon for a Light and Shadow thing? It’s likely the Sepulcher is there. Elune is also there too, and she’s our perfect intro to us meeting the Pantheon of Life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Such gross ignorance, in such a short sentence.
    Meanwhile, this is among the biggest lore patches in WoW, and the Jailer’s prolly gonna end up stronger than Sargeras by the time the raid ends.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It’s a very big patch lore wise...
    I laugh at this.

Every .3 patch has been bigger than this lore-wise. You're just assuming there's a lore bomb and it's not just "the covenants are friends again and Anduin is evil."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I laugh at this.

Every .3 patch has been bigger than this lore-wise. You're just assuming there's a lore bomb and it's not just "the covenants are friends again and Anduin is evil."
    Yes cause there's no big reveal coming after the raid right @_@

Come on dude.......... we end up near the Arbiter's chamber, what do you think is going to happen? Nothing?
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-05-24 at 10:26 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I laugh at this.

Except it’s not. 3.3 is legit JUST Icecrown and the LK’s fall (And the LK is a speck compared to the Jailer), and 5.3 was shit.

Uhm... why is 9.1 so big lore-wise? It's just the wrap up of the Covenants which is basically nothing new and then the Jailer stuff at the end of the raid. There really isn't much happening in 9.1 at all, just at the end of the raid and 99% of that is part of 9.2.

9.1.5 or 9.2 will be big lore-wise because it'll most likely wrap up the Anduin / Jailer storyline, but 9.1 really is just setting the stage for the upcoming finale.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, this is among the biggest lore patches in WoW, and the Jailer’s prolly gonna end up stronger than Sargeras by the time the raid ends.
    Please, stop with this. It's silly.

Uhm... why is 9.1 so big lore-wise? It's just the wrap up of the Covenants which is basically nothing new and then the Jailer stuff at the end of the raid. There really isn't much happening in 9.1 at all, just at the end of the raid and 99% of that is part of 9.2.

9.1.5 or 9.2 will be big lore-wise because it'll most likely wrap up the Anduin / Jailer storyline, but 9.1 really is just setting the stage for the upcoming finale.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, stop with this. It's silly.
    “Please stop”

Why? Do you not want the Enemy of All to...ya know, BE THE ENEMY OF ALL?! Like wtf?

Regardless of power levels or patch hype, there is undoubtedly a cinematic coming, they would not, especially during covid delays, make extra CGI models for a few seconds in a trailer.

The Enemy of All and the guy to basically “rule and wash away all of existence and it’s cosmic powers” should TOTALLY be weaker than the Dark Titan, correct?

No.

- - - Updated - - -

“Uhm... why is 9.1 so big lore-wise? It's just the wrap up of the Covenants which is basically nothing new and then the Jailer stuff at the end of the raid. There really isn't much happening in 9.1 at all, just at the end of the raid and 99% of that is part of 9.2.“

The wrapping up of the Covenant story, Korthia’s Codex shit, and the Jailer plotline is EXACTLY why this is among the biggest plots in WoW.

The Enemy of All and the guy to basically “rule and wash away all of existence and it’s cosmic powers” should TOTALLY be weaker than the Dark Titan, correct?

No.
    What kind of headcannon fanfiction is that? Sargeras was build up for several decades. Decades - until we dealt with him (and not even killed him). And now a complete nobody that has been made up 1.5 years ago should be the new supervillain and the most powerful enemy we've fought yet? Come on. Just to write this down made me cringe hard.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

- - - Updated - - -

“Uhm... why is 9.1 so big lore-wise? It's just the wrap up of the Covenants which is basically nothing new and then the Jailer stuff at the end of the raid. There really isn't much happening in 9.1 at all, just at the end of the raid and 99% of that is part of 9.2.“

The wrapping up of the Covenant story, Korthia’s Codex shit, and the Jailer plotline is EXACTLY why this is among the biggest plots in WoW.
    Again, there's no meat to all of that in 9.1. There's no real Jailer storyline whatsoever, all of that will come after 9.1. The Covenant stuff is just exactly the same we had before and the Korthia stuff... yeah. Don't blow this up, 9.1 is not nearly as big as you make it to be.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-05-24 at 11:08 PM.

I think leaving him in the Maw is a far greater fate for Arthas than with Sylvanas. Sylvanas, you at the very least have the excuse of the Jailer probably taking part of her soul and essentially deceiving her for his own ends.

Arthas did practically all of his evil ass shit on his own accord.

- - - Updated - - -

Or: She tries to stop the Jailer, dies doing it, and we with the Pantheons of Life and Death + the First Ones' power anchoring through Azeroth destroy him.
    not enough glory to her for Danuser
    his waifu must be the final component and make the ultimate sacrifice because otherwise hes sad

5+ Year Old Account
    What kind of headcannon fanfiction is that? Sargeras was build up for several decades. Decades - until we dealt with him (and not even killed him). And now a complete nobody that has been made up 1.5 years ago should be the new supervillain and the most powerful enemy we've fought yet? Come on. Just to write this down made me cringe hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, there's no meat to all of that in 9.1. There's no real Jailer storyline whatsoever, all of that will come after 9.1. The Covenant stuff is just exactly the same we had before and the Korthia stuff... yeah. Don't blow this up, 9.1 is not nearly as big as you make it to be.
    bUt hEz Da Enemy Of aLl

What are the chances for Yrel to invade SL with her army as a payback for naaru's humiliation in Revendreth? I mean, if SL are the same for all realities, this could be a great opportunity to bring her back.