7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    There is no info, it's all speculations, we only know Blizz is official partner. And it wouldn't be weird cause we already had same thing last year on gamescom online.
    Why are you hoping for no news? Can't really get behind that thinking.

Also, if the datamined mount descriptions are indeed for the event, I would expect something new or the flavour text would be ..... underwhelming:

Sapphire Skyblazer

Description: These brilliant blue birds burn brighter (and hotter) than their orange cousins, though the origin of both remains a mystery.

Source: Promotion

Fireplume Phoenix

Description: Tore a blazing sky through a wintry night did the hawk with fiery wings.

What future foretold?

What story would unfold?

When the elements take to the sky and sing.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I think only realistic scenarios are no WoW news or just release date for 9.1. And I hope for better one.

As for mounts, sure it could be something related to event and I heard some rumors that WoW will finally get rewards from twitch prime (probably based or nothing). But there will be also new store/6 month loyality mount around next month. It could be anything, these two mounts could even come from two separate sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think only realistic scenarios are no WoW news or just release date for 9.1. And I hope for better one.

As for mounts, sure it could be something related to event and I heard some rumors that WoW will finally get rewards from twitch prime (probably based or nothing). But there will be also new store/6 month loyality mount around next month. It could be anything, these two mounts could even come from two separate sources.
    Late june at the minimum.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post

Also, if the datamined mount descriptions are indeed for the event, I would expect something new or the flavour text would be ..... underwhelming:

Sapphire Skyblazer

Description: These brilliant blue birds burn brighter (and hotter) than their orange cousins, though the origin of both remains a mystery.

Fireplume Phoenix

Description: Tore a blazing sky through a wintry night did the hawk with fiery wings.

What future foretold?

What story would unfold?

When the elements take to the sky and sing.

Sounds like Pantheon of Life definitely imo. Both fit An’she and Elune’s descriptions.

- - - Updated - - -

If 9.2 isn’t Pantheon of Life, I’ll eat my own shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Sounds like Pantheon of Life definitely imo. Both fit An’she and Elune’s descriptions.

- - - Updated - - -

If 9.2 isn’t Pantheon of Life, I’ll eat my own shorts.
    Keeping this for future use

Also what would count as pantheon of life

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Keeping this for future use

Also what would count as pantheon of life
    The shit hinted at from the Grimoire...

- - - Updated - - -

And how Elune is apparently a “life bound” entity

The shit hinted at from the Grimoire...

- - - Updated - - -

And how Elune is apparently a “life bound” entity
    I meant in terms of the content

Like does a mention count towards you not eating your shorts or is it the main patch theme or a dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I meant in terms of the content

Like does a mention count towards you not eating your shorts or is it the main patch theme or a dungeon
    Imo, if Pantheon of Life isn’t like the next main factor for content (Outside of Zovaal invading Reality/Azeroth of course), then I’ll eat my shorts. Cause clearly Death alone won’t be enough to stop Zovaal, and SL has had LOTS of Life and Death balance themes this expac.

Imo, if Pantheon of Life isn’t like the next main factor for content (Outside of Zovaal invading Reality/Azeroth of course), then I’ll eat my shorts. Cause clearly Death alone won’t be enough to stop Zovaal, and SL has had LOTS of Life and Death balance themes this expac.
    Ok deal good sir

Am I seeing strings for new music in this build?

https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/187542-j...e-prison-blade
    Very interesting weapon that apparently isn't into cannibalism.
    SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_611
    Jaithys hungers only for weapons. Only weapons will do.
    NEW SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_610
    That item is puny. Unworthy. Find another.
    NEW SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_609
    Jaithys is many things, but Jaithys is not a cannibal.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Am I seeing strings for new music in this build?
    No? I don’t think so?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sinrunner Blanchy will be flying mount, expac is saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/187542-j...e-prison-blade
    Very interesting weapon that apparently isn't into cannibalism.
    Intelligent weapon. That's gonna be interesting.

Wonder how that weapon is going to function. Seems like it should do something in combat, but then again that could lead to degenerate gameplay if you want to swap weapon effects or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

They shoudl either go all out an create a whole new planet for the next expansion or just go back to azeroth and keep is small. SL was just way to alien and conceptual imho.

Another planet can also be a bit down to earth (ironic hm^^) by being more classic fanatsy with a bit of scifi.

If we venture into lifelands or shit like that... idk... i think at some point i will stop caring about wows story completly. SL is allready a stretch for me. ut i can get on board becuase of sylvannas. logical conclusion and all that.

I used to think that the final questline would need to show up on the PTR before we could safely assume that the PTR would be close to done, but on reflection I wonder if Blizzard are intentioanlly keeping that last one hidden because there are potentially important plot revelations there, for instance whether Sylvanas survived or not, or in that case where she is and what she is doing.

So really all we are waiting for now is confirmation of the end of season, which could be today or tomorrow at a slight stretch. Otherwise I do genuinely believe we are closing in on a 9.1 launch this month.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    They shoudl either go all out an create a whole new planet for the next expansion or just go back to azeroth and keep is small. SL was just way to alien and conceptual imho.

Another planet can also be a bit down to earth (ironic hm^^) by being more classic fanatsy with a bit of scifi.

If we venture into lifelands or shit like that... idk... i think at some point i will stop caring about wows story completly. SL is allready a stretch for me. ut i can get on board becuase of sylvannas. logical conclusion and all that.
    I’d say Shadowlands’ problem was that it wasn’t alien enough. All of the zones could easily have been on Azeroth in a prior expansion and I wouldn’t have questioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    I’d say Shadowlands’ problem was that it wasn’t alien enough. All of the zones could easily have been on Azeroth in a prior expansion and I wouldn’t have questioned it.
    I don't really see how you could make it more alien and still have it be coherent. The stuff we see could be on Azeroth, but really only because WoW is a fairly soft fantasy world.

The only truly alien thing we have seen in WoW that couldnt really be on Azeroth is likely Mac'aree, and even the nonly because it is so abundantly clear you are looking at Argus. If it wasnt for that then it could easily be another magic city floating in space.