10 2.67%
  • Next Year

21 5.60%
  • Never/Cancelled

47 12.53%
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Do you mean that in the same way there would never NEVER EVER be a classic to begin with? Ohh yeh... sorry about that.
    Now you're just being a hypocrite toddler, talking about disingenuous and in the next breath claim that "TBC is barley 2 weeks old"... What?

This is you

Will tbc classic receive any new content for the next 2 years? no? Ok then?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you're absolutes right covid only affected wow devs so thats why they are suffering *rolleyes*
    Except that you can go back YEARS on this forum before wow classic was even conceived, to the old "Vanilla realms" threads and see i was one of the ones pushing for it and kept saying "it will be huge" even though the retail crowd would always say "it'll be dead within a week. no one will play vanilla again" and now look at classic realms, booming like all the vanilla fans said it would.

TBC will absolutely be fine during its initial run, but yea TBC realm 2 years after sunwell drops is gonna be a ghosttown. as it should be.

The ff14 devs delayed an expansion a month or 2 due to covid, the same as WoW team did for SL last year.

That said, they are still putting out patches. So is ESO, and they just dropped a huge expansion just fine and have the road map pretty much set in stone.

Covid is not an excuse for 9.1's delay anymore, only incompetence is.

ps - you have a lot of growing up to do with that attitude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So to you being back on track means delaying expan's but not patches then? that's a pretty disingenuous way to lie to try and cover your previous lies.

why not just admit you were lying and FFxiv isn't back on track and they are still using covid as a reason why which in your words makes them Lying and incompetent.
    again, delaying an expansion a few months is acceptable. SL itself was delayed by months.

the difference is, once ff14 comes out with it's expansion it isn't going to just leave it's community high and dry for a year without a patch or any update. It'll be smooth sailing ahead. Like ESO just did with it's expansion launch and already has devs talking about next patch and how excited they are.

Fact of the matter is the WoW team isn't running on all cylinders, even without covid in the picture. They have a budget likely bigger than both of their biggest competitors maybe even combined, and put out half as much content.

There is no excuse for 9.1, and we've seen most of 9.1.... it isn't exactly a patch worth waiting a year for, it's just a generic run of the mill average patch. For this much time waiting, it should be 2-3 patches worth. Any dev team worth their paycheck not only would've had 9.1 out by now, but probably 9.2

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    The ff14 devs delayed an expansion a month or 2 due to covid, the same as WoW team did for SL last year.
    Again why are you lying the first delay was in 2020 this is the second.

02 July 2020 Final Fantasy XIV’s next big update, known as Reflections in Crystal patch 5.3, will now be released on August 11 after being delayed.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/tech/gami...-a4486956.html

- - - Updated - - -

again, delaying an expansion a few months is acceptable. SL itself was delayed by months.
    Delaying an expansion by a few month's isn't being back on track like you claimed. hell you could argue that FFxiv went though the exact same thing as wow but with the patch being delayed before the expan instead of the other way round.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-06-13 at 09:50 PM.

Again why are you lying the first delay was in 2020 this is the second.

https://www.standard.co.uk/tech/gami...-a4486956.html

- - - Updated - - -

Delaying an expansion by a few month's isn't being back on track like you claimed. hell you could argue that FFxiv went though the exact same thing as wow but with the patch being delayed before the expan instead of the other way round.
    4 week delay on a patch is not even close to the same thing as 9.1

9.1 should have been out by feb-march.

we should be talking 9.2 launching soon, not questioning where 9.1 is. Also, wow has a bigger budget and team. No excuses

7+ Year Old Account
    4 week delay on a patch is not even close to the same thing as 9.1
    Is this compulsive for you can you just not help lying? It wasn't 4 weeks

This update was meant to go live in June, and then again in July,

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I'm comparing what patches contain. And for over a decade now we have a pattern how each patch looks, especially when it comes to .2 patches. And in that regard 9.1 is looking like a .2 patch from its content and not like a .1 patch, that's all I'm saying.
    The only thing outside of regular.1 patches that 9.1 has is a zone which you said is the size of Mechagon

In terms of the last two.1 patches I would call that equal to
    Helheim
    Darkshore remake zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Blunt reality is the slack cunts should stop fiddle-fart-arseing around twiddling torghast knobs and get some damn content into players' hands.

Say what you want about FFXIV in terms of its appeal, its patch sizes or the different realities of COVID in Japan vs continential united states, the fact remains they have consistently put new content into the hands of their players over the last year.

WoW players have the same raid, same 8 dungeons and same world quests they had seven months ago. Pathetic.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Is this compulsive for you can you just not help lying? It wasn't 4 weeks
    are you really trying to compare a 2 month delay DURING THE MIDDLE of the height of the pandemic, to anything 9.1 related in 2021?

LOLOLOL

7+ Year Old Account
    are you really trying to compare a 2 month delay DURING THE MIDDLE of the height of the pandemic, to anything 9.1 related in 2021?

LOLOLOL
    No the 2021 delay would comparable to the expan delay you know the other one happening in 2021 delayed by a whole Quarter?
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-06-13 at 10:16 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No the 2021 delay would comparable to the expan delay you know the other one happening in 2021 delayed by a whole Quarter?
    Discussing with this guy is like playing chess with chimp. You point out where his arguments don't mave sense or even where he straight up lies and answer will be "lolololol, no I'm always right".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Discussing with this guy is like playing chess with chimp. You point out where his arguments don't mave sense or even where he straight up lies and answer will be "lolololol, no I'm always right".
    that really seems accurate

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The base patch is almost 7 months old. 9.1 was announced in February or March..? It is now June 9th, 6 days from the 2nd quarter of June. June 21st marks the first day of Summer. When is this patch going to release? This has been one of the longest if not the longest content droughts for a -patch- I've ever seen. No, not counting the patches between patch and next expac like Siege.
    This is the longest one between release and the first patch we have ever seen. If it beats the record of seige or wod last patch.. Wow is doomed..

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I was right, and they keep intentionally moving the goal posts. But i'm done trying to educate the hopeless

7+ Year Old Account
    I was right, and they keep intentionally moving the goal posts. But i'm done trying to educate the hopeless
    You haven't been right about any thing you keep lying and I keep pointing out your lies and then you move onto another lie.

Even for internet standards you've reached hypocrisy that shouldn't even be possible.
    It's amazing anyone lacks this much self awareness, do you even read what you write yourself?
    Just with me alone you've moved the goalpost several times lolololol.

You haven't been right about any thing you keep lying and I keep pointing out your lies and then you move onto another lie.
    the only thing i was a little off about was the delay of ff14 patch last year, but i also don't play that game and 2 month delay is ALSO what SL launch had so throwing stones at them for that is laughable when 9.1 is going to be half a year late at this point.

everything else i was spot on about. Factual as it gets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Even for internet standards you've reached hypocrisy that shouldn't even be possible.
    It's amazing anyone lacks this much self awareness, do you even read what you write yourself?
    Just with me alone you've moved the goalpost several times lolololol.
    You haven't been right once yet, so sit this one out

7+ Year Old Account
    the only thing i was a little off about was the delay of ff14 patch last year, but i also don't play that game and 2 month delay is ALSO what SL launch had so throwing stones at them for that is laughable when 9.1 is going to be half a year late at this point.
    It really is compulsive for you to lie isn't it? you just can't help your self.

Blizzard had initially told World of Warcraft fans to expect Shadowlands on 27th October, will now launch on 23rd November.
    everything else i was spot on about. Factual as it gets
    Like how FFXiv is back on track? wait no that was a lie. Like how it only had 1 delay where wow had 2? no that was a lie. like how it had a 4 week delay? no that was a lie. like how shadowlands was delayed by 2 months? no that was a lie.

none of it has been even slightly factual.

It really is compulsive for you to lie isn't it? you just can't help your self.

Like how FFXiv is back on track? wait no that was a lie. Like how it only had 1 delay where wow had 2? no that was a lie. like how it had a 4 month delay? no that was a lie. like how shadowlands was delayed by 2 months? no that was a lie.

none of it has been even slightly factual.
    Shadowlands absolutely was delayed last year to november. what are you proving by proving me right?

It isn't a secret, and it isnt shameful that they had to delay with covid. What IS shameful is everything post launch with SL, the lack of 9.1, the lack of communication, no roadmap, etc...

and yes, ff14 is back on track. Once their expac comes out, if they have to wait 9 months for the next patch, then you can claim they are derailed like blizz is still.

everyone else has recovered essentially from covid... but blizz

15+ Year Old Account
    The competition has no problem putting out content during a pandemic. Both eso and ff14 have put out more content, including expansions, with a budget many times smaller than WoW
    You say no problems with both had delays to products. Does Blizzard have a problem with faster content? Yes. But at the same time the community crucifies them when any pixel or byte is the slightest bit off where as with other games I don't notice that as a problem. There is a implied expectation of quality that both Blizzard and the Community struggle with and need to come to terms in order to get faster content.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You say no problems with both had delays to products. Does Blizzard have a problem with faster content? Yes. But at the same time the community crucifies them when any pixel or byte is the slightest bit off where as with other games I don't notice that as a problem. There is a implied expectation of quality that both Blizzard and the Community struggle with and need to come to terms in order to get faster content.
    Blizzard also has a bigger budget, and staff, and more experience than both of those games combined. They should never be behind the proverbial 8-ball, and they should be putting out double the content of the competition... not half.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands absolutely was delayed last year to november. what are you proving by proving me right?

It isn't a secret, and it isnt shameful that they had to delay with covid. What IS shameful is everything post launch with SL, the lack of 9.1, the lack of communication, no roadmap, etc...

and yes, ff14 is back on track. Once their expac comes out, if they have to wait 9 months for the next patch, then you can claim they are derailed like blizz is still.

everyone else has recovered essentially from covid... but blizz
    You said it was delayed by two months, it was delayed by one, reading comprehension really isn’t that hard.

Delaying your content also isn’t being back on track by that same metric wow would also be back on track unless we have to wait 9 months for the next patch after 9.1.

And again next to no one has recovered stop lying.

Hell the amount of months delayed is also about the same between the two games being about 5 months for both.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-06-13 at 11:35 PM.