7+ Year Old Account
    Question I feel is appropriate to ask here since I assume this speculator group of wonderful people try and find hints wherever. Is exploring the outdoor world zones fun? o_O

Like are there a good chunk of neat stuff to find (think that dreadlord journal or even something as funny as the swolekin gym area) and do you guys feel like these sorts of fun little things/hints have increased between the expansions?

Have you actually been to Korthia? Uninspired and boring. This shit is just an extension of the Maw with Ardenweald assets. It doesn't even deserve to be called a zone.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Have you actually been to Korthia? Uninspired and boring. This shit is just an extension of the Maw with Ardenweald assets. It doesn't even deserve to be called a zone.
    It isn’t even a zone. The Zone as a whole is the Maw.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I kinda like Korthia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It probably wouldnt be the exodar then. It would be a cool new city on Azuremyst replacing the Exodar using the WoD and Legion Draenei assets. Probably including the version of Karabor with an actual interior.

Blizzard would say it would be the Exodar that was destroyed when in fact it would be that new actually cool city.
    That is acctualy a really cool idea, that after Legion... the Dreanai are setting down their roots on azeorth knowing that the Legion is done for... so now they can build stuff like they did in Dreanor...

So using the Looks of the Dreanor Draenai Temple in the SHadowmoon zone would be amazing for the revamp... and also add the Huge port insince that would make alot of sence because their capitol is on an Island ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The fact that it's such a dumb choice is even more proof that Blizzard is biased, because they went as far as to write something so stupid just for the sake of giving Horde players YET ANOTHER CHOICE. Moral or not, IT IS A CHOICE THAT ALLOWS AGENCY.

Alliance players literally have no choice or agency in the Story. Even the dialogue in the Baine rescue scenario where you can either tell Jaina that you will cooperate with the greenskin or that you are watching them (cordial tone vs. cold-hearted tone) doesn't amount to anything.

And there was potential for choice in BfA. For example, why couldn't the Alliance in 8.2.5 get the chance of either helping Anduin siege Orgrimmar or helping Tyrande retake Darkshore (since she was retaking Darkshore while the battle of Orgrimmar was going on)? Why are Night elf players forced into helping a Human king instead of their own leader who is trying to reclaim their own home?

Because Blizzard is biased and doesn't care about the Alliance, that's why.
    Well if you ask me this is gonna be the future... it seems like Blizzard is starting to udnerstand that they should show both sides of the story.... Horde and Alliance..

It seems that with Anduin going all kill crazy and beeing forced by the jailor to obey him... he will be incredible scarred... and have huge internal problems with what he has done...

and with him beeing so out of place... the alliance will have huge Drama quests lines inside its faction, I am more then sure that this is the future blizzard is working their way up to for the alliance...

I am really happy about this since both Factions should have focus...

Its kinda sad that in the past The Alliance has been put into a Spectator mode, when there could have been so much more drama and interesting story around the alliance..

The Future seems great and we are in for many cool and interesting future expansions...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean honestly, there is a clear RP choice the player can make to truly be the uiltimate Sylvanas fan. Just walk up to Sylvanas, get killed, then delete your character. That is such a perfectly in-theme choice the character can make.

I mean honestly, who in their rational mind should choose to follow Sylvanas still that are not RPing complete idiots who are actually insane? Because Sylvanas is among the preeminent threats to all life, including themselves. Are we to assume whatever characters chooses to join Sylvanas are actually deluded enough to think they will be spared? Sylvanas' entire big speech is about killing everyone ever.

- - - Updated - - -

It's interesting in that it is so clearly a choice no rational player should make, and yet players still choose to do so.
    This isnt the kind of choice someone RPing as evil would do, this is the kind of RP choice someone playing an absolute moron would do.
    Just to make things 100% clear I am not a Sylvanas supproter and I never wanted her as our Warchief

As a True Orc: (with an Orc Shaman character that has over 750 days played)I Love THE HORDE.... I would want to kick out all the undead from the horde... they have no place among our people... and if you ask me The undead should have their own 3rd faction (In Northrend)

As a Person from the real world: I have read into things and digged deep into what sylvanas did and why she did it, and if you are a supporter of her ideas... still being with her makes sense..

I Appreciate you as a person and from what I have read form your posts you seem like an awesome person, saying that people would be idiots since they are loyal to what they belive in... is kinda wrong if you ask me, but again, you can say and think what every you want ofc ^^
    (If you read what I Wrote right under this... I am more then sure that you can understand why some people would stay loyal to her)

As an Undead: Every Undead character I have will follow Sylvanas to the end... she Buildt a safe place for every Undead on Azeroth... when everyone hated the undead... and would Kill the every undead the Living would see in sight there was no safe haven upon the entire Planate for Free thinking Undead... She build a Kingdome and a safe place for every Undead out there... for this... most Undead will have incredible Loyalty to her and in what she stands for...

PS: I have many intelligent friends that still support her... not because she is a woman or because she looks good (since some people think that is the only reason people are with her) and they are not idiots... they have just a different kind of view points on what she did and why she did it.

PPS: The biggest issue is Blizzard.... really did it bad on how to show us "The Players".... why she did what she did... since if you are a player who dont dig into the Lore and just follow some of the game play and look at the cinematics... it looks and feels like she is Crazy...
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2021-06-25 at 03:20 AM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Oribos will have some pernament changes after raid. I mean something bigger than just different skybox.

7+ Year Old Account
    Imo, i'd prefer if the draenei repurposed the Exodar into a temple and build a city around it.
    The ship is an iconic sight, i'd be sad to see it go.

We can still have a Karabor style temple complex, just maybe one in Bloodmyst or in Azure Watch instead.

Formerly known as Arafal

I think 10.0 will be another time-traveling expansion with the Bronze Dragonflight taking center stage as the main support NPCs of the expansion. Also the return of Khadgar.

I think as a consequence to whatever the Jailer ends up doing, we'll have an entire expansion where we either time hop to different places or pick an iconic setting to change and twist so as to retroactively prevent whatever is going to happen. Blizzard tends to not use super obvious expansion ideas (like when everyone thought Sylvanas would be Lich Queen with a Scourge expansion for the run-up to the actual cinematic, and that didn't happen).

The possibilities for that kind of scenario are very large and varied. What if we went back to primordial times and the time of Tyr? What if we saw a reimagined Warcraft 2 but now with more cosmic powers at play? etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I think 10.0 will be another time-traveling expansion with the Bronze Dragonflight taking center stage as the main support NPCs of the expansion. Also the return of Khadgar.

I think as a consequence to whatever the Jailer ends up doing, we'll have an entire expansion where we either time hop to different places or pick an iconic setting to change and twist so as to retroactively prevent whatever is going to happen. Blizzard tends to not use super obvious expansion ideas (like when everyone thought Sylvanas would be Lich Queen with a Scourge expansion for the run-up to the actual cinematic, and that didn't happen).

The possibilities for that kind of scenario are very large and varied. What if we went back to primordial times and the time of Tyr? What if we saw a reimagined Warcraft 2 but now with more cosmic powers at play? etc.
    Same here, man. Check out my post literally one (two now) page back on 193.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    SL zones has to many both Light and Void themes, just like BfA was full of Death themes. No way it will be something other than Light vs. Void.

Looking at the mount post, didn't realize the Venthyr apparently get three mounts while the other covenants get four.

And similarly, Bastion doesn't have a mount from the assaults. Weird.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Looking at the mount post, didn't realize the Venthyr apparently get three mounts while the other covenants get four.

And similarly, Bastion doesn't have a mount from the assaults. Weird.
    It seems the 4th Venthyr mount was a rare drop similiar to the other ones. So lets hope its just an oversight and they can hotfix it in, again.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post

I think as a consequence to whatever the Jailer ends up doing, we'll have an entire expansion where we either time hop to different places or pick an iconic setting to change and twist so as to retroactively prevent whatever is going to happen.
    Im hoping it isn't time related, it comes off as a Marvel plot if we go down this road. Watch as Wow has its own TVA to stop us changing the time line!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Watch as Wow has its own TVA to stop us changing the time line!
    The Bronze Dragonflight serves that purpose, we could have more bronze vs infinite stuff, but I don't think we're ever getting a full expansion about that since WoD happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Yeah and Ardenweald takes inspiration from a lot of nature esque zones and sometimes Night elfish zones. This post is more uninspired then Korthia.

Also... shocker Sanctum of Domination having Torghast feels, more news at 11. I mean what did you expect? The theme is consistent, Some people really just can't tolerate any kind of "BAD/EVIL" themed zone or whatever. Like how people moaned about Legion being too Fel Green.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    SL zones has to many both Light and Void themes, just like BfA was full of Death themes. No way it will be something other than Light vs. Void.
    Such as?? I see none

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Im hoping it isn't time related, it comes off as a Marvel plot if we go down this road. Watch as Wow has its own TVA to stop us changing the time line!
    Been there, done that, got the commemorative tunic. They introduced that particular part in TBC, and had plans before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Such as?? I see none
    I've been wondering about these claims to. Outside of some reports of old battles in the distant past and Z'raali, there isn't really anything Light or Void related going on. They're certainly not anything major compared to Sylvanas story in BfA or Bwonsamdi's involvement. BfA had more Void stuff going on than SL so far.

Speculation for 9.2 and beyond:

turn to 7:08 (Kyrian to Val'kyr) "There is something strangely familiar about you."

Il'gynoth (7.0)
    "The lord of ravens will turn the key." (Odyn, Lord of ravens)
    "A presence. Something new, yet familiar. Yes....." (scene where Kyrian meets Val'KYR)
    "Your coming was foretold in the rings. The long circle is nearly complete." (Oribos circles. Korthia circles/rings)

Il'gynoth (8.3)
    "When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks prize to earn her favor."
    Mistress = Sylvanas. Ravens = Val'kyrs. Nine = The Nine in Sanctum of Domination.

This does make a clear as a tear connection. But lol... Blizzards lore team tangled them self in net with this lore xD

They just connect some dots and quotes.... and when they fail to deliver the "outcome"- they blame Voidlords or some BIG, PROUD, HONORABLE......... "person" gets mind controlled and ruins everything xD (Anduin in this case)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Smh

It's different.
    Where did you get that picture?

I'm guessing it's the skybox Oribos gets after the raid along with the purple maw?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I've been wondering about these claims to. Outside of some reports of old battles in the distant past and Z'raali, there isn't really anything Light or Void related going on. They're certainly not anything major compared to Sylvanas story in BfA or Bwonsamdi's involvement. BfA had more Void stuff going on than SL so far.
    There's Agthia's Repose in Bastion, still dotted by ruins from a Void invasion, and while you do mention Z'raali, there is the whole Ember Ward.

There may be others I'm not recalling but I feel that's it. Definitely not major enough (though the Ember Ward stuff is pretty big) but more than you say too.

10.0 Will probably be light and shadow themed, possibly dragon themed if they decide to mix it up. I'm torn because we just spent an expansion in another dimension so odds are we should "not" be leaving Azeroth. Shadowlands feels like an interlude expansion, right before some big change occurs to change, well, everything. Maybe the realms of light and void come waaay to close to our realm and start bleeding into new and old areas. the new zones they implement during the expac could be delving deeper into the other realms. Sounds like something blizzard would do.