Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    Here's hoping for a Garrosh redemption arc to round out the story. Can't be any worse right?
    I've got bad news for you. Since the Shadowlands are a pretty stupid afterlive and you can die in there again - which results in complete oblivion - he won't ever be back. Which I would consider a positive, as at least now he will be forever safe from the horrible writing.

If Blizzard actually manages to stay consistent for a change, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Suiciding himself on an already defeated opponent out of sheer pride is a very Garrosh thing to do, so I guess he stayed true to himself till the end.
    Yep, credit to the current writing crew for getting something right. Garrosh went out as a hot headed idiot, as he always was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Suiciding himself on an already defeated opponent out of sheer pride is a very Garrosh thing to do, so I guess he stayed true to himself till the end.
    "You will be remembered as the Warchief who died for nothing"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ah so sylvanas gets redeemed and Garrosh get ashed.

well then.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

These animations are simply unaceptable and almost ruin the entire thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thats it, the entire expansion, best 51 seconds of Shadowlands.

burn yourself and the enemy in sheer hatred to free yourself from the janitor domain.

May he rest in peace and forgotten in the orc heaven, far away from this awful writing team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Funny, the moment they brought him back he actually noped out for real. So far the smartest character decision anyone has made in this addon.
    fuck the janitor, fuck thrall, fuck wow, im out, kudos to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the absolute state of the writing team this is the best possible outcome

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Jesus, having played FF14 and seen how good the cutscenes are there, this just seems so fucking bad. They really need to up their game with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Jesus, having played FF14 and seen how good the cutscenes are there, this just seems so fucking bad. They really need to up their game with that shit.
    I remember them saying they wanted for Shadowlands to have about the amount of real cinematics BfA did. So far beside the opening cinematic I have just seen the short character trailer showing the (then still) four leaders and the Jailer. Everything else was just ingame style cutscenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else have trouble convincing themselves it's Garrosh after watching Dragonball Super with Jiren in it? To me I'm just like "Oh look it's Jiren"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality aside, damn that was good.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Thats it, the entire expansion, best 51 seconds of Shadowlands.

burn yourself and the enemy in sheer hatred to free yourself from the janitor domain.

May he rest in peace and forgotten in the orc heaven, far away from this awful writing team.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck the janitor, fuck thrall, fuck wow, im out, kudos to him.
    Garrosh is the poster child for this worst writing this company has to offer. The fact he was too stupid to see how badly he fucked things is consistent with his terrible character.

The best part of this cinematic is getting to see that trash character die because of his own stupidity again.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Garrosh is the poster child for this worst writing this company has to offer. The fact he was too stupid to see how badly he fucked things is consistent with his terrible character.

The best part of this cinematic is getting to see that trash character die because of his own stupidity again.
    the best part is also see people triggered by his massive balls of Titanium

Especially alliance players who are still hurt by what he did in cataclysm.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-07-07 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the best part is also see people triggered by his massive balls of Titanium

Especially alliance players who are still hurt by what he did in cataclysm.
    Garrosh could've been fine if his writers weren't suddenly afflicted with schizophrenia after Cata. This cinematic is the epitome of his journey, he's just a grenade.

Telling this random fodder boss, Thrall and the braindead moral framework he's put into to fuck themselves and going out on his own terms for the second time, apologizing to no one and then exiting this expansion with no regrets. That's my Warchief.

I take back what I said before, at least one person got out of this expansion as good as he got.

F(or the Horde)
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2021-07-07 at 03:56 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Despite the animation this was pretty bad ass.

The character went out the same way he died and at least they really didn't betray his character. He believed what he did was right and essentially told everyone to go fuck themselves, and for Thrall to really go fuck himself. It's really a shame they didn't make this single one minute clip as detailed as the Sylvanas one, or the Sylvanas versus Tyrande.

At the end of the day it's for the best. Can't imagine what he would've thought seeing the Horde bring in Vulpera to it's ranks in BFA.

Broh that was fucking legit. I haven't even played since 8.05 but that was a great use for that character. And the implied "oof" of emotions Thrall will get from that is juicy.

Green Jesus? Never heard of him

Coward Thrall? Ohh yea!
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh: Wait...are.....they are trying to reuse me?! Time to get the fuck outta dodge!

Damn as much as i want Garrosh to return. He did the right move to not be reused and be tainted by Blizzard.