Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Baizhu with Dendro cube is interesting
    I realy hope gravestone is on next weapon banner
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I realy hope gravestone is on next weapon banner
    You will get 5 of the other weapon so you can use the new whale friendly system and get gravestone
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Rolled an Emblem set flower and ATK% goblet today, both with flat ATK, ER and crit damage. One got flat HP, the other DEF on level 4, but that was to be expected, that's still a 50% chance to get level-ups on the good stats. Guess where all the procs went all the way until level 16...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    You will get 5 of the other weapon so you can use the new whale friendly system and get gravestone
    everyone knows that you wish for the weapon you don't want, so you always get the weapon you actually want.

Galaxy brains strats btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit:

5 primogems :P

Anyway 300 primos on friday so be sure you keep your eyes on codes.

Anyone at the point where they are considering just not spending their daily resin? I have plenty of materials stock piled up all for characters I don't even have yet, and don't really feel like playing the artifact slot machine game.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Anyone at the point where they are considering just not spending their daily resin? I have plenty of materials stock piled up all for characters I don't even have yet, and don't really feel like playing the artifact slot machine game.
    I've been at a point where I don't really care anymore if I cap out or not, although I still try to spent it.
    I used to log in before work or before I go to sleep to avoid capping.

I still farm artifacts frequently and daily though.

10+ Year Old Account
    When i dont fell like playing i just make condensed version :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Using a full 160 resin gets one artifact from 16 to 20. And I have tons of characters to level up artifacts on still. So no. Until they fix the ridiculous XP costs, it's gonna be awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leakers are speaking:
    2.1: Raiden and Kokomi
    2.2: Ganyu and Yae
    2.3: Albedo and Hutao

Need raiden
    Need Ganyu (!!!!)
    Need C1/2 Hu Tao

P.s. how come Albedo and Hu Tao in the same banner, has Albedo been deranked to 4*

P.s. i expected Xiao before Hu Tao
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

P.s. how come Albedo and Hu Tao in the same banner, has Albedo been deranked to 4*

Yae is a 5*, it lists both banners for each patch.

Damn, I hope it's not perfectly accurate, I'd prefer if Ganyu wasn't the first rerun, will be hard to get her almost immediately after Raiden Mei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Albedo banner will give me plenty of primos for C2 Hu Tao
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Need raiden
    Need Ganyu (!!!!)
    Need C1/2 Hu Tao

It's not the same banner, it's the same patch. First Albedo's banner, then Hu Tao.

I did have a brief heart attack when I initially saw that post, though.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Artifact slot machine is the absolute worst part of this game. I'd gladly spend my resin or be more invested if it felt like I could target actually optimal pieces of gear instead of just praying to RNGsus. But, no. I ran fire domain literally 2000 times and still don't have a full set with perfect substats (not even talking about substat distribution, just literally the stats). I have zero desire to do that for anyone else and be as disappointed.

Side gripe: I've been at the point where my 1000 artifact limit is completely full with 5* for a while now. Give me a fucking way to sort them by stat when I'm using them as food for artifact leveling... I don't care what set it comes from, if it has defense or HP main stat, it's food. Ain't no one got time to click on every single fucking artifact to inspect it to make sure you're not feeding a good one... Leveling up artifacts now-a-days is almost MORE tedious than spamming left click on trees for wood for my teacup...
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-08-19 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Artifact slot machine is the absolute worst part of this game. I'd gladly spend my resin or be more invested if it felt like I could target actually optimal pieces of gear instead of just praying to RNGsus. But, no. I ran fire domain literally 2000 times and still don't have a full set with perfect substats (not even talking about substat distribution, just literally the stats). I have zero desire to do that for anyone else and be as disappointed.

Side gripe: I've been at the point where my 1000 artifact limit is completely full with 5* for a while now. Give me a fucking way to sort them by stat when I'm using them as food for artifact leveling... I don't care what set it comes from, if it has defense or HP main stat, it's food. Ain't no one got time to click on every single fucking artifact to inspect it to make sure you're not feeding a good one... Leveling up artifacts now-a-days is almost MORE tedious than spamming left click on trees for wood for my teacup...
    You know you can lock good artifacts right?

- - - Updated - - -

Albedo banner will give me plenty of primos for C2 Hu Tao
    The order of banners who comes 1.st is not known yet.
    Ganyu is a skip for me as i dont think i need more constelations of her as free to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    You know you can lock good artifacts right?
    I'm trying to AVOID having to actually look at every artifact I get, though. In order to lock it, I would have had to dedicate brain power to looking at it and deciding if it's good or not. I just want to carelessly delete anything with certain main stats and/or any combo of 2 "less than desirable" substats.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2021-08-19 at 03:15 PM.