Thread: Genshin Impact

Just did the new weekly boss using Fischl, Ganyu, Xiangling and Noelle. Easy mode. Noelle is c6 with a build for 100% sweeping time and its just so easy and quick. Was worried since the first time I fought her, it was a bit of a challenge and went so slowly. Even with a healer. My Noelle also makes the thunder manifestation a joke as well. When in doubt, just use 100% sweeping time and its easy mode lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I suppose that could work but my idea behind using those 3 is to double dip on the reaction for free + the absurd damage of all 3 honestly. My main annoyance with the overload is not overload itself but it's going to be a lot of uptime lost over the duration of raiden's burst which also means not as much energy regen.

What comps do you have in mind?

- - - Updated - - -

This comp won't give full burst for Raiden. Changing that a bit: Raiden/Sara/Sucrose/Bennett. Potentially replacing sucrose with kazuha if c1 raiden or regardless c1 or not Idk. Too lazy to do the calculations right now. I don't have kazuha so I can't use him even if I wanted to.

Yes, Overload should only be combined with Anemo. That's why I suggested Venti.
    Mona + Baal have great dps together.

Yes, it's not giving the full 60 Resolve stack but that doesn't really matter all *that* much.
    It's nice to have, but I think characters you have built and characters that work better together are more important.
    I only own Sucrose (and Jean) in the Anemo tier. Sucrose won't pull them together enough. She even spreads stuff out a bit from time to time, that's why I don't like her as much.

Using weaker characters just to fill up on resolve stacks doesn't seem worth it. Baal is no main DPS. You switch her around and do something else with other characters.

Obviously, Eula is the best unit for her.. but you can just as well use Ayaka+Xinqiu+Bennett+Baal for example.
    Or if you think you don't need the extra toughness from Xinqiu, switch him with Mona or something.
    I'm not a fan on relying on freeze for comps to work and I don't adjust my stats accordingly, especially since bosses are immune to it.

Honestly, Baal fits in wherever you want.

The best team comp is with Eula. But even in that comp I'd add Zhongli, who has a cheap burst that won't do all that much to her resolve stacks
    The alternatives are weaker but work too.
    And then new characters will release and she will work there too.

If elements requirements aren't a thing. My 2 Abyss teams will look like this:

Eula, Baal, Zhongli, Random (Hydro or another Electro pref.)
    Ayaka, Mona, Bennett, Random (Anemo pref., but I don't have a good one)

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just did the new weekly boss using Fischl, Ganyu, Xiangling and Noelle. Easy mode. Noelle is c6 with a build for 100% sweeping time and its just so easy and quick. Was worried since the first time I fought her, it was a bit of a challenge and went so slowly. Even with a healer. My Noelle also makes the thunder manifestation a joke as well. When in doubt, just use 100% sweeping time and its easy mode lol
    Hu Tao Zhongli Ayaka Diona

If you nail Ayaka's burst it's cuts off 25% of hp
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Eula, Baal, Zhongli, Random (Hydro or another Electro pref.)
    Well, that’s some 5head team building. Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m mighty curious about the choice of a random hydro or an electro resonance, when 2 prime resonances lie there ripe for the taking.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the new wolfs from leaks ignore all character shields.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Well, that’s some 5head team building. Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m mighty curious about the choice of a random hydro or an electro resonance, when 2 prime resonances lie there ripe for the taking.
    Who gives a damn about resonance

Cryo won't work because of electro.
    Geo involves using bad characters if you don't own Albedo at this point in time. Right now I'd pick Xinqiu.
    I'd rather get the electro charged DPS, which doesn't interfere with superconduct and is just an added bonus, or get Sara in there for the extra 700 ATK and 60% critdmg for Baal. Or Fischl who is just killing it with her DPS.

If I had another Bennett, I'd pick him tbh.

edit: Still thinking about it.

The only Geo that comes to mind that's worth it is Albedo (Traveler doesn't add enough and is disruptive)
    The only Cryo that comes to mind that's worth it is Rosaria

I don't own either of them. But I'll admit, Rosaria would be worth it!
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-06 at 10:48 AM.

Yes, it's not giving the full 60 Resolve stack but that doesn't really matter all *that* much.
    It's nice to have, but I think characters you have built and characters that work better together are more important.
    I mean....why even bother using Raiden if you're not going to maximize her burst damage boost? Her energy regen is really not all that big honestly.

edit: oh, totally forgot about the burst damage boost from Raiden to party members. But still same thing. Lower burst characters get less of a boost. The comp example you gave: raiden/mona/venti/bennett. Raiden is pretty much just a filler there, absolutely no synergy. By that I mean she isn't actually providing anything or benefitting.

- - - Updated - - -

Who gives a damn about resonance
    Resonance has got to be the most overhyped thing in this game. I remember back in early days when pyro resonance was king and people were putting in random pyro characters just to get that resonance. Like why. The only resonance I'd say that's actually impactful is cryo and if you're running freeze comp.
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-09-06 at 04:09 PM.

I mean....why even bother using Raiden if you're not going to maximize her burst damage boost? Her energy regen is really not all that big honestly.

edit: oh, totally forgot about the burst damage boost from Raiden to party members. But still same thing. Lower burst characters get less of a boost. The comp example you gave: raiden/mona/venti/bennett. Raiden is pretty much just a filler there, absolutely no synergy. By that I mean she isn't actually providing anything or benefitting.
    It's just a comp that adds a lot of AoE damage and has enough ST damage to work for big HP targets as well and is easy to use.
    Nothing more nothing less.

Resonance has got to be the most overhyped thing in this game. I remember back in early days when pyro resonance was king and people were putting in random pyro characters just to get that resonance. Like why. The only resonance I'd say that's actually impactful is cryo and if you're running freeze comp.
    Having 25% more atk on every character is pretty significant, even if the 4th one is a filler one. So if you have 3 well-built characters and you have to choose a 4th one just to fill, going for pyro resonance is always nice. As you said as well, cryo resonance in a freezecomp is insane, and the geo resonance is pretty good since the buff. The other ones can't really tell, hydro for starters is a dead resonance in an endgame that pushes you to do the maximum amount of dps possible.

5+ Year Old Account
    I very much dislike how people love to mislead or clickbait others - example "OMG this so good character ,she so OP,very underrated comp" and then proceed character showcase with 3 SS overpowered supports :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...floor_12_full/

XL most powerful Pyro
    Bennett most powerful atk buffer
    Kazuha one of most powerful elem-dmg buffer

with such team even banana peel gonna look like god.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    I very much dislike how people love to mislead or clickbait others - example "OMG this so good character ,she so OP,very underrated comp" and then proceed character showcase with 3 SS overpowered supports :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...floor_12_full/

XL most powerful Pyro
    Bennett most powerful atk buffer
    Kazuha one of most powerful elem-dmg buffer

with such team even banana peel gonna look like god.
    Yeah, its all in character buffs. 2x pyro damage + bennet atk buff + kazuha - resistance from videscent set.

Ei is op in co-op tho. The Q fills up so fast in that mode that you have it always off the cooldown.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So I did notice one issue. You typically want to use Bennett's burst first in the rotation, but his burst won't be up for entire duration of Raiden's burst. With Sara, Bennett, and any other character, when I pop their bursts and go to Raiden, Bennett's burst runs out middle of Raiden's burst. Kind of lame. And this is with going straight into bursts, no E.

I know this is typical but Raiden's q doesn't snapshot and lasts like 9ish seconds including the animation. It really should snapshot....
    Last edited by blackpink; 2021-09-06 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Hu Tao Zhongli Ayaka Diona

If you nail Ayaka's burst it's cuts off 25% of hp
    Didn't roll for Ayaka myself. Saved it all for Baal since I needed an electro. Don't even have those other three built up lol. I really slack when it comes to building characters up. Should probably try to do it more often.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

This event is probably the only event I have enjoyed this "expansion". All you had to do was set your teams up once and then do one battle a day to unlock everything.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    This event is probably the only event I have enjoyed this "expansion". All you had to do was set your teams up once and then do one battle a day to unlock everything.
    Ngl I was more excited because the teams and buffs are saved among all the challenges than the challenges themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Honestly? This is a very fun event. Wish it was a bit more obvious on how to swap the teams. Didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Could have been in the description I skipped. Over all though, Very fun. Though I can see people who maybe don't have the team build up or invested in many characters possibly having a harder time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Honestly? This is a very fun event. Wish it was a bit more obvious on how to swap the teams. Didn't see that mentioned anywhere. Could have been in the description I skipped. Over all though, Very fun. Though I can see people who maybe don't have the team build up or invested in many characters possibly having a harder time.
    It was mentioned. Or I just magically knew how to switch :P

As for the team building, the pre-set ones are good enough to get the points you need. And honestly? it's like almost half my roster XD I don't have many characters built up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, don't post stuff about how Raiden is garbage when your gameplay is absolute trash like this https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidenMains...r_all_who_are/ LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    It was mentioned. Or I just magically knew how to switch :P

As for the team building, the pre-set ones are good enough to get the points you need. And honestly? it's like almost half my roster XD I don't have many characters built up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, don't post stuff about how Raiden is garbage when your gameplay is absolute trash like this https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidenMains...r_all_who_are/ LOL
    >switches to zhongli after using eulas q

Last edited by Video Games; 2021-09-07 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    >switches to zhongli after using eulas q

Like this had to be a troll post. I actually cringed so hard how bad that was.

I think he wanted to show the energy recharge/gain.

But the thing is, I'm not even sure if he hit 5x with a 1s delay between hits.
    He was attacking the air at some point in time and faced the opposite direction. That is an achievement on it's own, considering how annoying the autotarget system is most of the time.

Not sure what the point of a video is when it comes to her energy recharge though... you can simply calculate it and see that he didn't gain the full energy by looking at Eula.
    It's not even 10% full, even though at 260% ER it should fill up at least 25% even at talent level 6.
    Unless it's like a trick of the mind and it only looks like it's 10% full due to it being sphere etc.

But in the end - it's just numbers.

300ER% on Baal means everyone gets 27,5 energy.

2,5*(1+0,6*(300-100)) - right?

Which means it fills up 35% of a 80 Energy Burst.
    That doesn't include the odd particle from her E. Do you want that alongside DPS? Choose Baal. Otherwise use Electro-traveler.
    Do you not need it? Don't pull for her, lol.

I also don't understand why everyone wants Archons to be stronger than other characters. That's just not how game design works.
    It's not a flipping "Thrall vs Archimonde - who is stronger?" contest. It's so stupid.
    I kinda want to use my Eula/Ganyu 1 year from now and not feel like I'm totally outclassed by open world monsters. (Or swipe through the content even faster than right now)

Even funnier are the remarks that compare characters between 4* and 5* and people complaining that some 4* are stronger than 5*. Instead of being happy about it that they are viable, they shun it.

Baal has had some serious issues with her tooltips and I believe that is really important. Consistent tooltips and proper translations are the most important thing. But that's about it.
    Oh well, if this goes on. I'm getting another Zhongli. Maybe they will rework Electro reactions/resonance due to all this whining though.
    Maybe Dendro has a nasty interaction with it.
    (And then everyone complains about how Melt/Vape "suuuuucks" and the character is not viable because it's not Dendro/Electro)
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-07 at 05:10 AM.