Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I still wonder how is that "ok" and bikini art piece on the wall is not?
    Duhhh sexualized men is good but women is evil. Even though most girl players wear skimpy armor that doesn’t matter, ignore that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    All thoose bad jokes about the incubus lol
    Imagine just a few years ago, you guys laughed at the parent-generation for saying "back in my days we...." and here we are.

Things change, accept it or stay in the past.
    Yeah guys. Be happy with any change to things you love. No matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Yeah guys. Be happy with any change to things you love. No matter what.
    Accepting that change is inevitable and being happy about any changes is a bit of a difference, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its about their hypocricy,women that arent even showing much skin need to be replaced with fruit,but EXTREMLY naked men are A OH KAY!

btw im not against naked dudes or women in my video games,im against braindead devs
    braindead devs? Do you even realize how braindead your comment is?

Seriously, there is a lot that can be improved in WoW and Blizzard as a whole, but at least 50% of the complaints and outrage and flaming here on mmo-c come from braindeads like you.

This is a frigging INCUBUS, they are supposed to be a sexy. Same as the Succubus (which is still half naked in WOW as she should be). That's why the "braindead" devs don't cover up their half-naked bodies. Because covering them up would be like turning all dragons into puppies, because dragons are too scary. Dragons are supposed to look somewhat menacing. Same as how incubus and succubus need to look sexy.

All the other changes where they cover up cleavage and paintings are because there is no reason for those paintings or those characters to be sexy. It adds nothing and removing the sexy there does not break immersion. But a succubus or incubus dressed in a burka would break immersion and defeat the purpose of them ENTIRELY.

Braindead comments like yours are what makes the wow community so unbearable. Don't think, just complain.
    Go read a book or do something else useful.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    its about their hypocricy,women that arent even showing much skin need to be replaced with fruit,but EXTREMLY naked men are A OH KAY!

btw im not against naked dudes or women in my video games,im against braindead devs
    You know they haven't removed succubi right? it's not about woman showing to much skin its about removing some specific things and making others equal.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

very topical time to introduce the incubus, something people have been asking for since...

uh

vanilla

Prepare your tissues people and unite to complain and cry. I will begin.

“Omgggg new patch and new items I have to play the game to get!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    very topical time to introduce the incubus, something people have been asking for since...

uh

vanilla
    Too bad they gave you one less thing to cry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i just hope it will move at appropriate pace
    Honestly I'd be A-OK with that.

I'm not quite sure what will be my top wishlist for mount at this point...Oh! Right, permanent broom, that'll be it. Enchanting mount would fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    braindead devs? Do you even realize how braindead your comment is?

Seriously, there is a lot that can be improved in WoW and Blizzard as a whole, but at least 50% of the complaints and outrage and flaming here on mmo-c come from braindeads like you.

This is a frigging INCUBUS, they are supposed to be a sexy. Same as the Succubus (which is still half naked in WOW as she should be). That's why the "braindead" devs don't cover up their half-naked bodies. Because covering them up would be like turning all dragons into puppies, because dragons are too scary. Dragons are supposed to look somewhat menacing. Same as how incubus and succubus need to look sexy.

All the other changes where they cover up cleavage and paintings are because there is no reason for those paintings or those characters to be sexy. It adds nothing and removing the sexy there does not break immersion. But a succubus or incubus dressed in a burka would break immersion and defeat the purpose of them ENTIRELY.

Braindead comments like yours are what makes the wow community so unbearable. Don't think, just complain.
    Go read a book or do something else useful.
    yes i agree they are suposed to be sexy,thats my point,the sexy men are fine,but women that show ankle skin need to be censored DUH

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Honestly I'd be A-OK with that.

I'm not quite sure what will be my top wishlist for mount at this point...Oh! Right, permanent broom, that'll be it. Enchanting mount would fit.
    i cant wait for 2023 as its year of rabit, that will be interesting

7+ Year Old Account
    yes i agree they are suposed to be sexy,thats my point,the sexy men are fine,but women that show ankle skin need to be censored DUH
    Still in game.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    Why do they need to be 1:1 with Earth's animals? Most of WoWs animals don't look like their Earth counterparts at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    Bros we aren't on earth... we are on Azeroth... It's an Azerothian Cheetah and it looks great... I'm glad it doesn't look like 100% like an earth cheetah... it would look completely outta place if it did.
    I am not saying they have to be 1:1. I think it’s very nicely done but it is NOT a cheetah (same as purple bulky hyena with huge head isn’t a hyena). The ancient low-poly model is closer to a cheetah than this new model. Some stylized models are awesome, some aren’t, but I am glad you like it. I would personally go for a slightly different, more realistic design when you consider it’s actually not a fantasy creature. The model needed to be updated though.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Still in game.

yeah,still covered up worse than my grany

Incubus VO ideas:

"Unmake yourself."
    "Pardon me while ...you... burst into flames"

Still in game.

[IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/502420-succubus.jpg[IMG]
    And in need of a remodel. The Incubus model looks vastly superior.

7+ Year Old Account
    So your granny goes around nude? All the succubus is wearing is her undies and a plate over her ribs, it’s actually less they they used to have with the armour showing off more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    And in need of a remodel. The Incubus model looks vastly superior.
    I think it’s more of a texture issue then the model it self.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I still wonder how is that "ok" and bikini art piece on the wall is not?
    Yes, their "team values" don't make sense. A painting which refers a famous art style "reclining woman" which every big painter has in their portfolio is removed because it offends someone's sensibilities, meanwhile we have succubus, now incubus and other skimpy demons that are not just nude, but imply various bdsm nuances and that's cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Yeah so, DM me your "grany"s OF account. I wanna help.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fixed some shader issues in MMOC/WoWDB modelviewer that were present in some of these previews. Those updates should hit the front page's modelviewer within like 10-15 minutes, and I think chaud is going to update some of the static pictures with newer images because he's a hero.

Specifically, some of the fire/light FX appeared to be solid when they should be flowing translucent streams.

Side-by-side comparison of fixed shader in modelviewer when viewing the Proto-Primus' left arm (old on left, new on right):

So your granny goes around nude? All the succubus is wearing is her undies and a plate over her ribs, it’s actually less they they used to have with the armour showing off more.
    dont kink shame my nana

This is the older model: