Lol, so kudos to Scaleface, your sources were correct about everything... I really hoped you were wrong honestly

Basically: 1 new race+class combo, Talent trees again, profession revamp, UI overhaul

I was not expecting much, I received even less, see you guys at the 11.0 Speculation Thread, maybe

I knew the Dragon leak was right btw, I knew it was real, I never doubted that it was real. And while I thought the tower was Silvermoon, I still knew that cinematic shot and leak was real. It feels good to know I was right in trusting the leaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is my feeling. The cinematic was great, but the feature list isn’t nearly as exciting to be honest.
    there were features?

I mean… the feature list isn’t bad, but after Shadowlands being cut short and after the long wait we will have to endure until 10.0 drops, this feels… quite small and lacking?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It was grounded. Not boring. Look at the first 2 expansion cinematics and the MOP one. Those are examples of 'grounded' cinematics.
    Yeah I basically wanted vanilla meets wrath for the cinematic and kind of got it

also super annoyed at no LFD in wrath classic

7+ Year Old Account
    Order Services *-* finally a mmo that implements it

Quote Originally Posted by A Dragon Man View Post
    Internal F&F Build.

- Level Cap is rising to 70.
    - BFA and Shadowlands remain the "main" leveling track, BFA now goes to 30, Shadowlands to 60.
    - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will be updated with uniform HD Graphics. No quest changes at this time.
    - Blood Elf and Draenei starting areas are updated for flight, but remain apart of Outland's servers. Hyjal, Uldum and Twilight Highlands are also updated, but not Vash'jir and Deepholme.

- New Neutral Race, Drakenoids. Slightly redesigned to be shorter and more streamlined. Skin color options are determiend by your class. Have an optional "mortal form" you can customize. Options are Human, Blood Elf, Zandalari and Night Elf.
    - Instead of a new class existing classes are undergoing a major revamp. Specialization & Talents has been completely reworked into a customization system that combines the best parts of Specs, Talents, Glyphs, and Legendaries.
    - Both your Class and your Spec have Talent Trees now. These trees are used to unlock new abilities and modify your existing abilities.
    - Specs are now chosen at level 5 instead of 10.
    - Class Talent Points are earned every odd level starting from 3. Spec Talent Points are earned every even level starting from 6.
    - Talents have ranks again, but you do not need to max out a talent in order to progress to the next one.
    - The trees do not progress top to bottom, rather you will choose one of a few talents to start with and progress outward from there.

- New Continent: Dragon Isles, 5 zones, located between Lordaeron and Northrend.
    - We must discover the true origins of the Dragonflights and help them restore their power.
    - The Rampaging Scourge has a presence in the Green zone, picking up on Life and Death where Shadowlands left off.
    - Vrykul have a presence across the isles, most importantly in the Red zone. They are trying to subjegate the remaining Dragons.
    - Chromatus, Murozond, and Galakrond are also involved in the plot.
    - A new group called the "Celestial Dragonflight" are a major part of the plot. They are a prelude to Zovaal's warning.

- Dragonsworn is the new Covenant-like mechanic. No AP or Renown system, the Dragonflight Campaign is what locks everything.
    - Dragonflight Traits are the new Endgame Power. Gear will have a chance to drop as Dragon-Blessed, with a bonus Dragonflight Trait on it.
    - Each Flight has 5 possible Traits it can roll on gear. The rolled trait is the same relative trait all players, so if you see Green Trait 5 your party members will see their Flight's 5th trait.
    - Players will only be able to equip only 2 Dragon-Blessed pieces.
    This one was looking really good as accurate.

nooooooooooo go away danuser
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Did you catch a glimpse of the Tuskars?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ye what a disappointment..

more of the same.

Ughhh Danuser.... Love Terran though.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK only meaty part was the talent system?
    The flying changes seem "meaty". You get a mount that can be highly customized and needs to be leveled/trained to do things. They mention fighting against the pull of the earth so it seems like flying will be in at launch but in small chunks until you fully level up your mount/dragon.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Is there no budget this time round????

Zones don’t look new

New race is mega ugly

Nothing in the old world

How TF are we letting them get away with a features trailer that has less stuff than Shadowlands' ??? They had 18 months & all they have to show is this furry bait. No other new systems. THEY WERE LITERALLY BRAGGING ABOUT THE SYSTEMS THEY WERE DEVELOPING. BRINGING BACK TALENTS IS NOT A NEW SYSTEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ye what a disappointment..

more of the same.
    This is dramatically different from SL and BFA lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    How TF are we letting them get away with a features trailer that has less stuff than Shadowlands' ??? They had 18 months & all they have to show is this furry bait. No other new systems. THEY WERE LITERALLY BRAGGING ABOUT THE SYSTEMS THEY WERE DEVELOPING. BRINGING BACK TALENTS IS NOT A NEW SYSTEM.
    Revamped Flying
    Talent Trees
    Profession Revamps...

How about you wait for the deep dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    "Waaaah, stop adding systems, just fix the classes and core experience"
    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT ADDING BORROWED POWER SYSTEMS!?!?"

I feel underwhelmed. The zones look pretty safe and too similar to old ones. The race is ugly and the new class seems kind of eh, especially since it is race-locked. No player housing, no world revamp.

The talent system is great, I really hope there is a lot more under the hood here.

snip ********

15+ Year Old Account
    Talk of elemental energy is interesting. I wonder if it is related to the elemental plane and the threat will be elemental related.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."