Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    no waiting for flying is a HUGE step in the right direction. even if it's dragon riding or whatever, flying is flying
    Yeah that sounds really stupid, guess I won't be buying this expansion. You do realize all the zones in past expansions without flying in the beginning have been designed without it, so having it just makes everything too fast. But I guess kids these days don't have the attention span.

10+ Year Old Account
    RDF Gone in WOTLK Classic?

Welp I'm out.

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing the dracthyr, I don't think I want to play this game anymore. Looks like a scalie's wet dream.

Dungeon finder gone from Wrath? What the actual fuck? Please tell me that's not what I heard

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Were any of the leaks actually accurate? I know one of the leaks got the name "Dragonflight", but were the other details correct?
    The talent tree thing, new class and look of the new race were all leaked and mostly bashed for being "fake"

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    no waiting for flying is a HUGE step in the right direction. even if it's dragon riding or whatever, flying is flying
    I guarantee you will not have full flying like you do now. YOu will be able to "fly", but I am guessing it will be far from full speed or full function and you will have to unlock full function as you go along. I also guess you will only be able to use your customizable dragon and that flying with your other mounts won't come until later.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2022-04-19 at 04:35 PM.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only good thing = talents, rest is such meeeeeeeeeeh (((
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Honestly think Titan Watcher would've been a cooler class / race. Definitely more "WoW".

This feels like an expansion a tool would autogenerate as template. This really looks generic.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Dungeon finder gone from Wrath? What the actual fuck? Please tell me that's not what I heard
    IT is. But I am willing to bet they will bring it in later just as Wrath did.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really pleased about the Talent system news.
    Just hope its plays out as they suggested that part of the game has felt hollow since MOP.

Danuser being in the expansion reveal stream is a slap in the face for anyone who was hoping for a turnaround in the atrocious story quality. Off to a really bad start.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    RDF Gone in WOTLK Classic?

Welp I'm out.
    Not going to lie, the chill queuing for dungeons and getting gear and eventually buying better pieces down the road was one of my favorite parts of Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    not gonna lie, the cinematic was pretty cool
    Wrath's gave me chills c:

Yeah, more of the same. As long as Ion stays in charge and Blizzard focuses on diversity hiring, Wow will stay bad.

Makes me sad, I miss playing Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    IT is. But I am willing to bet they will bring it in later just as Wrath did.
    Absolute fucking joke. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    No more borrowed power

No more ap style grind

Thank GOD
    I must have missed it... they confirmed that there wouldn't be any "temporary" power systems in the new expac?

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    Yeah that sounds really stupid, guess I won't be buying this expansion. You do realize all the zones in past expansions without flying in the beginning have been designed without it, so having it just makes everything too fast. But I guess kids these days don't have the attention span.
    Suppose it's too obvious to point out that they obviously are going to be designing the new place around needing flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Lixo View Post
    I have a feeling that flying will not be fuilly functional at the start. I am seeing slow flying from TBC at the start and limited in other ways and that you cannot fully unlock it until later.

Found it pretty meh so far. Worst cinematic in a long time imo, graphically weak too. Dragon race/class looks bad graphically also.
    Seeing nothing that would make me consider returning (altho that would have taken something really groundbreaking/unexpected).
    I'll keep an eye on what content is coming, but very underwhelmed.