Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    I think there is some stuff with tyrande getting a seed from ardenweald.
    There is that and the Maw cutscene but both aren't on Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This is kind of weird because aside from the Dwarf and Belf quests, and I'm sure the Belf quest counts for this because of the lore update (Scourge attacking QT), the only thing we know is being updated is Tirisfal. So are we getting more?
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...21758835478529

We are getting a follow up with Sylvanas, and Tyrande is carrying the second ToE somewhere.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Not fat, but the vulpera/goblin model is very skinny in comparison to what you would think of a baby walrus person! Can someone post the picture we have of the kids? I forgot what they even look like.

(And yeah, a little tail that doesn't move is basically no tail at all when we are discussing animations)
    Its hard to know for sure because of the very short amount of footage we've seen, but the baby tuskarr's arms are held lower, more like the Vulpera model than the Pigmy model. I think the Baby Tuskaar is the pre-order pet.

Models don't need to be exactly the same to share rigging: For Example, Nightborne are skinnier than Night elves, Kul'Tirans are much bulkier than Zandalari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...21758835478529

We are getting a follow up with Sylvanas, and Tyrande is carrying the second ToE somewhere.
    Can you screenshot those messages instead? It says they are age restricted to hide the spoilers and I have to log in to see them but I don't have a twitter =/
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    In regards to the Dragon Isles zones supposedly being huge, and vertical, what is the current largest zone in game?

I'd like to mentally compare and theorise how much bigger Dragon Isles zones will be.
    Not sure exactly, but I'd guess any of the Cata zones (especially Vashj'ir), Storm Peaks, Kun'lai, Revendreth and Adrenwealde are both pretty big, Tiragarde if you include the actual sound, even original non-split Barrens.

If I had to pick a single one I'd say Vashj'ir is probably the biggest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Its hard to know for sure because of the very short amount of footage we've seen, but the baby tuskarr's arms are held lower, more like the Vulpera model than the Pigmy model. I think the Baby Tuskaar is the pre-order pet.

Models don't need to be exactly the same to share rigging: For Example, Nightborne are skinnier than Night elves, Kul'Tirans are much bulkier than Zandalari.
    Yeah but the vulpera use almost all the same animations as goblin don't they? Why pick the one with the tail instead of just using goblin?
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This is kind of weird because aside from the Dwarf and Belf quests, and I'm sure the Belf quest counts for this because of the lore update (Scourge attacking QT), the only thing we know is being updated is Tirisfal. So are we getting more?
    A few small changes will take place in Kalmindor and the Eastern Kingdoms. These involve the presence of certain NPCS and the evolution of the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rewatching the Azure Span video right now and anyone else instantly think of Azshara when they saw this?

The trees have green leaves instead of red but other than that. It made me do a doubletake the first time I saw it.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

There will still be cosmic adventures in the future with great threats.
    11.0 Light and Void expansion is confirmed.

The milestone that is the TENTH expansion will be celebrated with the final showdown between Light and Void for the fate of all of Reality, all that Exists.

As Xal'atath once said, even the Burning Crusade started by Sargeras pales in comparison to the eternal true conflict.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    11.0 Light and Void expansion is confirmed.
    Lol. It confirms nothing about 11.0.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by elderu View Post
    Probably fair to say that the quote:

Seems to be straightforwardly a command to The Watchers from Alexstrasza during the time of her departure though, no?
    and that's why the end is awkward because I think, who is she talking to?

But I definitely don't rule it out that the Isles could be Isles to begin with though. Could be a neat idea for sure.
    I'm assuming that it was twofold; The dragons leave to help the world recover after the Sundering (Nordrassil etc) and also that the Sundering messed up that elemental powersource on the isles, leaving them "useless".

So Alexstrasza is telling the Watchers to guard thr isles while the dragons are out taking a more active role in defending the world.

Ofc this does make it awkward in relation to the dragons going super secluded after the Sundering iirc (Blue flight getting near wiped out etc), as why wouldn't they just retreat back to the Isles if they hadn't hidden it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Lol. It confirms nothing about 11.0.
    You seem to be unfamiliar with the "speculation" part of "Speculation Thread"

10+ Year Old Account
    On the Dragon front I hope the flights get to revitilize themselves with more of them/eggs being seen so it isn't so hopeless for them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You seem to be unfamiliar with the "speculation" part of "Speculation Thread"
    Saying "confirmed" is not speculation though. lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Can you screenshot those messages instead? It says they are age restricted to hide the spoilers and I have to log in to see them but I don't have a twitter =/
    Here's a gallery:
    https://imgur.com/a/elKvtuR

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    IMO this is 100% as it should be in fantasy games. Overexplanation leads to less creativity and coolness. I'd rather have a a cool jungle with fantasy twists that don't make sense in the real world than a recreation of an earth rainforest in any fantasy game
    Frankly, the latter wouldn't so much be playing as getting lost and not being able to see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    More visage forms would be super cool, but again I don't want them to change the Dracthyr form that much. It's actually cool that they don't have gender differences - I think it's a modern look at a dragon race. We don't need dragon girls with boobs and big muscular guys, it's 2022, let's do something more modern. The propper drakes also have no obvious gender differences on their models so lets stick with that please. If people think the male dracthyr are "too feminine", they have a bunch of other races to choose from...
    Unless I find the Evoker to be fun as hell to play, then I'm SoL with a skinny dragonboi. I heard we can put some armor slots on the dracthyr form though so that may help.

With this final interview, it is confirmed that Turalyon officially assumes the role of King of Stormwind and High King of the Grand Alliance.

With Turalyon as King and High King, Alleria Windrunner becomes de-facto Queen of Stormwind and High-Queen of the Grand Alliance.

The Kingdom of Stormwind and the Grand Alliance are now ruled co-jointly by Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, with the full support of the House of Nobles; but as is often the case, behind a great man there is a great woman, and so we must ask ourselves who will truly be leading the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I wonder what the Login screen will be.
    I hope it has a long theme.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The Kingdom of Stormwind and the Grand Alliance are now ruled co-jointly by Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, with the full support of the House of Nobles; but as is often the case, behind a great man there is a great woman, and so we must ask ourselves who will truly be leading the Alliance.
    And behind every great woman is a great drogbar, so we must ask ourselves who will truly be leading the Alliance.
    Last edited by JDBlou; 2022-04-23 at 04:20 PM.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.