Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    Why was he not in prison for beating a woman??
    I'd assume she didn't press charges, article below mentions it.

I'm more wondering why he isn't in prison for human trafficking/kidnapping, cause his house was raided back in April of this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...iktok-new-star
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guardian
    Then in April, the brothers’ mansion was raided by police following a tip-off from the US embassy that a 21-year-old American woman was being held against her will. The Tates were taken in for questioning before being released and deny wrongdoing. The Romanian authorities said last week that the investigation, later expanded to cover human trafficking and rape allegations, was ongoing.
    The answer to my question does seem to be "investigation is ongoing", but I'm still wondering what is taking so long. This raid happened nearly four months ago, my impression is they're either shit at investigating or they're dragging their heels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So you're just a parody account at this point, right? Surely no one can be this stupid.
    What or who are you claiming I'm a parody of?

He's an annoying blowhard, but banning or moderating him will just make him more popular. Basically a win for him. Plus he gets to claim everything he is saying is a hard truth and that's why he needs to be silenced. Better to just let him burn out.
    I will say he pops up in some of my boxing feeds and he knows the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Is he banned, or is mentioning him banned?

Afaik he doesn't have is own tiktok or youtube. He has a facebook and instagram but most of his videos that gets spread are from other people reposting his stuff from his "hustle university". So he will still be spread around as previous if mentioning him is ok, but he is banned.

I think he's garbage, but I don't think this "ban" will do much except just spread his stuff even more because people will be more interested in why this dude they never heard of got banned and the ones who know him or agree with him will feel it's unfair and thus spread it more.

Bans like these doesn't do much in my eyes, but I guess it feels good.
    Not anymore he doesn't. Facebook and Instagram banned him.

- - - Updated - - -

And Andrew Tate's life just continues getting worse. https://thesportsgrail.com/andrew-ta...merican-woman/

Here's to hoping that fucking piece of shit gets thrown away for life.

I learned who this guy is yesterday. I regret gaining this knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    What or who are you claiming I'm a parody of?
    Of a braindead conservative.

Nobody ever learns. Banning someone only makes them more interesting to the people most likely to want to listen to them.

Its like nobody was ever a child or knew one. "Don't touch that" = Only thing they now want to touch.

Tate is a joker, but he was a very visible person talking about issues that young men face that most of society utterly ignores. His ways of dealing with thos issues leave ALOT to be desired, but at least he was talking about it. Rather than say "we must silence people talking about men's issues", maybe it would be better to get some GOOD male role models talking about it.

It seems men either get

A) Shut up and deal with it yourself
    B) Listen to a guy who tells you to act like a simp (these guys tend to end up trying to exploit women more often than not)
    C) People like Tate.

Can we please get some honorable men, who actually talk about shit MEN face? Then guys like Tate will just be jokers ignored by everyone. I swear that's why Joe Rogan is so popular, he is basically a male role model that seems to be exactly who he says he is. Can we get more of that of a variety that allows young men to have people to look up to?

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    If you don't know who Andrew Tate is then consider your lucky. You're surrounded by people at least caught up in Tate's nonsense. But maybe you know gullible insecure young men (in age and mind) or this guy showed up in your social media feeds.

Former kickboxer Andrew Tate is a scam artist on the run for sex trafficking self help guru who gained a lot of attention over the few months. He has a business/brand called 'Hustlers University' where he supposedly tells men how to "escape the Matrix" through various forms of classes on becoming a 'Top G' like himself. Maybe youve guessed it by now but its mostly toxic misogynistic incel adjacent crap.

Messiah of the Manosphere with takes such as "women cant drive" , he has seen a huge bump among the 16-30 year old demographic looking for a male role model in all the wrong places He has gained a sizable following on platforms like Twitch, TikTok, and YouTube . Meta (Facebook/Instagram) said he take his 4.7 million followers and kick rocks.

Maybe social media platforms are going a little bit of a backbone when it comes to combating toxic rhetoric?
    Why are 30 year olds still looking for male role models?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Some need to find others showing shitty behavior to other people so they can justify their own shitty behavior.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    Tate is a joker, but he was a very visible person talking about issues that young men face that most of society utterly ignores.
    Indeed. Pressing issues like "if your woman (who you own, btw) refuses to have sex with you, break her face until she can't resist anymore."

Fuck off with this feigned concern about men's issues as a cover for unabashed misogyny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody ever learns. Banning someone only makes them more interesting to the people most likely to want to listen to them.

Its like nobody was ever a child or knew one. "Don't touch that" = Only thing they now want to touch.

Tate is a joker, but he was a very visible person talking about issues that young men face that most of society utterly ignores. His ways of dealing with thos issues leave ALOT to be desired, but at least he was talking about it. Rather than say "we must silence people talking about men's issues", maybe it would be better to get some GOOD male role models talking about it.

It seems men either get

B) Listen to a guy who tells you to act like a simp (these guys tend to end up trying to exploit women more often than not)
    C) People like Tate.

Can we please get some honorable men, who actually talk about shit MEN face? Then guys like Tate will just be jokers ignored by everyone. I swear that's why Joe Rogan is so popular, he is basically a male role model that seems to be exactly who he says he is. Can we get more of that of a variety that allows young men to have people to look up to?

God help us all if young men are looking up to Joe Rogan.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    isn't he 5ft 5? dont think anyone can look up to him

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Probably because they lacked it during their upbringing? Usually when you look for something it's because you lack it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

It seems men either get

C) People like Tate.

Except lots of people and sorces want to help men and give men better rolemodels and let them express emotions in healthy ways.
    The problem is that then people like Tate comes and says Real men(tm) don't do that
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Ugh. I remember when I used to like Rogan. He was big on catching pointing-out comedians who stole jokes. Then I noticed his political garbage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Of a braindead conservative.
    Eh well just to be crystal clear here I think the principles of conservatism are mostly antithetical to progress, where as the principles of liberalism are optimal for progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Ugh. I remember when I used to like Rogan. He was big on catching pointing-out comedians who stole jokes. Then I noticed his political garbage.
    Well politics is just an intelligence test, its to fish in the dumb people, plant ideas in their mind and get them to stupidly give their votes for free for rich people's reps. Rogan isn't smart enough to avoid being a victim of it so he became a mouth piece for it not fully understanding why he does it

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Eh well just to be crystal clear here I think the principles of conservatism are mostly antithetical to progress, where as the principles of liberalism are optimal for progress.
    That's incredibly naive.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    He's a chauvinist idiot, but what's more concerning than another guy trying to monetize radical views online (one many), is that it's another sign of the movement of society backwards. The alt-right wants to take us back to the 1600's, and people like this just trying to capitalize on it for their own financial gain are fanning the flames. It's also sad because in some parts of the world women are still treated like property today and have little to no-rights. It appeared humanity was finally starting to move beyond that negative footnote in history. But this guy and people like him are trying to take the world back in the opposite direction. It's basically a further step in the incel movement, angry at women for rejection and embracing the reasons why they probably are alone, which pretty much ensures they'll stay that way and keep watching and buying merch.

It seems men either get

C) People like Tate.

Feminists constantly talk about mens issues, thats what the entire discussion about toxic masculinity is all about. Its just that conservative men get butthurt when somebody uses the term and rather focus on their entitlement issues which are the result of toxic masculinity. And naturally blaming women for everything that goes wrong in their life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    That's incredibly naive.
    While I disagree on the take on liberalism, can you name me one conservative policy that supports human progress and liberty?