Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    In other news:

Hogger is dead.

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 04:31 PM ----------

Yeah, hat jackers suck.
    NDA NDA!!! *police enters the scene*
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

This has nothing to do with this conversation.

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 04:35 PM ----------

Oh no! The NDA got me, quickly, I gotta flee to Mexico!

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 04:44 PM ----------

THIS VIDEO IS NSW AND CONTAINS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATERIAL! IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, THIS VIDEO IS NOT FOR YOU!

A strong showing of American life, it really shows the real nature of people. Again, NSW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here watch the show Survivor? Sandra jacked Russell's hat and burned it. I would be so mad...I don't wear hats though

I don't too. I don't have hat hair

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 05:27 PM ----------

Oh.....my....god......Look out WoW!
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got an avatar! It's Val's bear form! haha....

that's pretty crazy, but I'd say not every "American" lives like that... I'm an "American", and my house isn't like that :c (technically, everyone living in the Caribbean ocean, North, Center and South America is an "American")

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 08:32 PM ----------

Also, cat titties?!?? hahaha, this seems like it's going to be fun to watch.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth View Post
    that's pretty crazy, but I'd say not every "American" lives like that... I'm an "American", and my house isn't like that :c (technically, everyone living in the Caribbean ocean, North, Center and South America is an "American")

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 08:32 PM ----------

Also, cat titties?!?? hahaha, this seems like it's going to be fun to watch.
    Yeah, but A LOT of people live like that. That was 87% of my neighbors when I lived in NYC. I lived in an apartment, and EVERY apartment I have lived in, has had a good amount of those people. Also, the horny, drug addicted, 'average cat' is more common than you think. But, I know, not every american is like that. (Maybe about 20%?)
    Best of 5 years!

Yeah, but A LOT of people live like that. That was 87% of my neighbors when I lived in NYC. I lived in an apartment, and EVERY apartment I have lived in, has had a good amount of those people. Also, the horny, drug addicted, 'average cat' is more common than you think. But, I know, not every american is like that. (Maybe about 20%?)
    Oh sure, there being people like that, is true, even here in the island it's like that. In fact I'd say worse, there's so much criminality, so many dumb people with power, and a great deal of corrupted politicians.

Just a week or two ago, a major of a very important town of Puerto Rico died. He was well known, loved, and a really good major, the area he managed possibly is in the state it is right now due to his incredible ability to govern. Just a few days, JUST A FEW, and there's already rats fighting over his seat.

All of the sudden, his son comes and says he wants to go into politics, so the political party that the major belonged to reached a decision that the son of the late major would be the one to substitute him. Fine and dandy, all the other candidates back out saying "Oh sure let him be, he's the son, so it's like if he inherit the position."

Just a few days ago.... one of the persons that said that all of the sudden changed his mind and Bam, he stole the position from the son of the major, even though the political party had already decided on it, he said "screw you all" and took the reign as major. Now apparently there's a fight inside the party...

Yeah, things like that need to be ignored, but can't. That is a leader of an AREA, and the rats fighting over his newly open seat (Hell, even his little rat son) need to calm down, and decide who leads what.

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:24 PM ----------

Omg...

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:26 PM ----------

OMG....
    Best of 5 years!

Yeah, things like that need to be ignored, but can't. That is a leader of an AREA, and the rats fighting over his newly open seat (Hell, even his little rat son) need to calm down, and decide who leads what.

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:24 PM ----------

Omg...

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:26 PM ----------

OMG....
    To be honest, the son was asked to do it, he just confirmed he would take the seat by saying he'd enter politics. Also something that makes me angry is that the guy that stole the seat.... he claims the late major would have wanted it like that... when the late major practically distrust his word and maybe even hated him...

Lol!

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:32 PM ----------

Sorry I am making this serious moment full of scary pictures....but I must...

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:33 PM ----------

/cry

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:35 PM ----------

My favorite

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:37 PM ----------

I do this every day!
    Best of 5 years!

.......: o

I'll keep more coming;

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:41 PM ----------

My sun will never be liek this!

---------- Post added 06-16-2010 at 06:43 PM ----------

Best of 5 years!

I often wonder, what would live in the face of the earth be if they Dinosaurs HADN'T been exterminated or gone extinct all of the sudden...

I some times day dream about back in the age of dinosaurs, aliens visiting our primitive planet and taking sample species with them, keeping them alive in other parts of the galaxy or universe and perhaps right now still existing....

I also day dream about dinosaurs evolving over and over if they hadn't gone extinct, and now being sentient beings... maybe we would had been dinos o-o!

FLUFFY IS DAVID BOWIE!
    Best of 5 years!

Oh My God.... that chair..... THAT POOR CHAIR!!!!

That poor education district....
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

My sun will never be liek this!
    This is real...except for the 3.6% part of the day thing...its 100%, if you make the pay attention a little smaller

How is that woman functional? Wouldn't that much weight on her ass tip her over whenever she tried to walk? o____o

I am most certainly not that cat. I am more awesome than that.

and the pie graph isn't correct for some... as in .1% of high school males :P