Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Starfall now has a 40 yards range, up from 30 yards. Base damage increased by 33%.

Lunar Shower now increases damage done by your Moonfire by 15/30/45% (Up from 2/4/8%)

:OOO Sick!? If this goes live....

to be honest id say this is fake :| i took 1 look at the paladin changes and LAUGHED removing core mechanics from a paladin isnt gonna be real .. would ruin the class and good chance that blizz would get "gnomepunted" for it

Quote Originally Posted by Gallantlord View Post
    "Wooden Whistle - A small whistle carved from oak. It might have been used to summon a pet or mount or possibly used as a child's toy. It appears to have been chewed on by an animal or young dwarf"

There ya have it, its the young dwarves who got at our whistles.

Possibly something like the cracked egg? a 1 week CD, has a chance to learn a pet, mount or aged yolk.

Aged yolk from an old whistle is even more disturbing o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    # Fishing Pool Pro (WIP) - Catch 10,000 fish from Northrend fishing pools.

say waaaa!?!??!?!??

exciting changes in some places. like finally fixing the RNG of cloak of shadows that gave me a tingle.

also, down with killshot wooo!

The nerf to divine plea seems harsh...

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerjesus View Post
    Beta is going to be over in like 3 weeks, then they will make their final changes over 2 weeks, then Patch 4.X.X will go live. Were looking at the whole month of October to play around with the new talents and such before Expansion.
    I lol'd.
    This space is available for rent!

More importantly in this new build.....ARE THE GOBLINS BACK???

"Feats of Strength

* Realm First! Level 85 - First person on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Shaman - First shaman on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Druid - First druid on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Paladin - First paladin on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Priest - First priest on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Warlock - First warlock on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Hunter - First hunter on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Death Knight - First death knight on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Mage - First mage on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Warrior - First warrior on the realm to achieve level 85.
    * Realm First! Level 85 Rogue - First rogue on the realm to achieve level 85."

I thought Blizz said they were getting rid of server and world firsts?

Looks like a very good beta build. But I hope they will not wait too much longer to increase the level cap and add the first raid instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    I thought Blizz said they were getting rid of server and world firsts?
    Nope, that was always just a rumor.

I'm willing to bet the Divine Plea change will remove the healing reduction. 10% every 2 minutes should not give a healing debuff.

Illumination removal really confuses me, if it does remain true...I hope they end up putting something decent in it's place that is on the same page as a mana regen talent.

massive hunter nerfs...boo

This achieve is listed twice in your article:

# Heroic: Shadowfang Keep Guild Run - Defeat Lord Godfrey in Shadowfang Keep on Heroic difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Plea now let you gain 10% (down from 25%) of your total mana over 15 sec. Cooldown changed to 2 min, up from 1 min.
    Booooooo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting kinda scared of mana now that heals cost a crapload of mana, and our mana-restoring abilities won't help us much..

On the other hand, the Discipline tree is getting some nice tank healing improvements with the 10% crit chance and Weakened Soul can be reduced to 7 seconds :]] And we were good tank healers already

and they better bake the lower CD's into our spells now that Aspiration is gone! D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    We guys just witness the "Reopening of AQ", but now it works per guild and not per realm :P
    I read this, and was intrigued. Are you implying that each guild now has to open the gates of Ahn'Qiraj themselves to be able to do the raid content there?

-Are You Not Entertained?!

Clearly a gladiator movie reference. Right after he slices heads using two swords like scissors. :O

Nice build!

Deleted
    Marksmanship
    * Aimed Shot no longer deals 300% of weapon damage, now deals [ 40% of RAP + 681 ] damage. Cast time increased from 2 sec to 3 sec. <--3sec cast time for 3K dmg (@lvl 80)
    * Arcane Shot base damage reduced by 60%, now scales from 19% of Attack Power, up from 17%. <-- 1,1 K hits (@lvl 80)
    * Chimera Shot no longer deals 190% weapon damage, now deals [ 24% of RAP + 401 ]. 1,8K hits (@lvl 80)

F A K E

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerjesus View Post
    it ends up being a better heal as 6 seconds even with the reduction.
    How in jokerjesus name do you figure that?

They reduced the length of the hot and reduced the amount of the hot(which wasn't that high to begin with) and as long as it still costs an arm and a leg to cast no point in ever using a regrowth.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    ROTFL L2P your class noob. Life Tap scales with spell power in live since 4 months.
    In beta you use 3k hp for 7k mana. It was extremely op.

---------- Post added 2010-08-31 at 02:49 PM ----------

3 weeks? LOL lv cap is still 83, goblins are disabled, worgens and goblins dks too, uldum is not ready, twilight highlands too, deepholm is bugged, scrolling combat text is bugged, stonecore has no loot etc etc
    Troll starting is bugged and cannot be finished, boat from SW to NR keeps you character and never gives him back, i could go on and on and on.
    Last edited by phenom568; 2010-08-31 at 04:59 PM.