Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drulz View Post
    Who the hell stays at the login screen long enough for this crap to matter anyway?
    QTF, this x1000, etc.

Seriously, who does? Noone? Okay.

Deleted
    They should change it to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3I5h7UaOuk#t=14s imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidtrout View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Did you ever stop to consider that MMO-C caters to a whole hell of a lot of European and non-American players, and English may not be their second language?

lol now your qqing about the login screen your no different from the original qqers
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Did you ever stop to consider that MMO-C caters to a whole hell of a lot of European and non-American players, and English may not be their second language?
    "Location: UK"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

You whining babies are the reason we can't have nice things. >=C

Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    "Location: UK"
    I'am romanian/english not british

Yeah. I know. He is from the uk. 95% of the people in the UK speak English. All I am saying is don't tell someone to use their brain when you can't form a complete sentence.

I don't care how much he roars, I don't sit at the login screen for extended periods of time. As of now, I can login before Sindragosa starts her roar, even with an authenticator. Both versions of the Cata screen were/are awesome to me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Your avatar makes you look like a little bitch and your posts only reinforce that. You bitch about whiners when you WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING.
    Lol he changed his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MrVargr View Post
    Lol she changed his avatar.
    Fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    only thing i gained from this thread was more reassurance of waelcyrie being the most renowned bitch on mmo-champion and that i think we can finally tell that he isnt a girl off of his avatar.......but he sure looks close to it.

OT: new roar sounds better and why the hell does it matter unless you dont even play the game and just like to go to the login screen and listen to roars
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Fixed it.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol he changed his avatar
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

They shouldn't have nerfed the roar, all they need to do is have an option to disable sound effects in the launcher/start up phase.

That way everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidtrout View Post
    Yeah. I know. He is from the uk. 95% of the people in the UK speak English. All I am saying is don't tell someone to use their brain when you can't form a complete sentence.
    Forming a complete sentence in English has nothing to do with intelligence if you're not completely fluent in the language. I'd love to see you go to Russia and get laughed at and called an idiot for not being able to speak in Russian.

Also, a growing immigrant population exists in the UK. Many of them are not fluent in English.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They shouldn't have nerfed the roar, all they need to do is have an option to disable sound effects in the launcher/start up phase.

That way everyone is happy.
    In an ideal world, this would work. But sadly there would still be QQers on the interwebs.

whats the big deal...its not like you spends that much time on the log in screen anyway to make it such a big deal????

Because turning your headphones down is so hard.

Forming a complete sentence in English has nothing to do with intelligence if you're not completely fluent in the language. I'd love to see you go to Russia and get laughed at and called an idiot for not being able to speak in Russian.

Also, a growing immigrant population exists in the UK. Many of them are not fluent in English.
    He has stated that he is English and also has had no problems with the language from the posts I have read.

Anyhow. I am better with the lack of a roar. He could be a mute for all I care.