Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I <3 The Shattering! =D

WoW had been kind of boring for the past few months and the only thing I really enjoyed anymore were BGs, and they were horribly unbalanced due to the new class changes. When The Shattering came though, and leveling became fun again! Instead of grinding with the LFD tool, I have actually started questing again, and they're really fun. Instead of using flight paths to places, I want to ride there myself. The scenery is awesome, and everything is so much nicer now. I can only hope that it gets better come Cataclysm with the new zones. I'm really excited now. =) I'm not sure why there are so many people complaining about it. I think it's great!

Who else went into extreme nerd mode like me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm signing the extreme nerdmode list

Deleted
    Absolutely LOVE it.

I can't remember the last time I was having this much fun. Which probably means I should have quit for a bit a few months ago but hey! Really enjoying WoW at the moment and so looking forward to Dec 7th.

/signed
    Kolopotho: I will find it incredibly shocking and rare if some guy walks up to a girl in a pub and says "i play a level 80 druid in world of warcraft" to which she will respond with "TAKE ME NOW".

Ya, the shattering is sick

I've really enjoyed what I have seen. Have not really had a chance to explore everything yet, but like I said, what I have seen I have enjoyed immensely

Deleted
    It's awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I started leveling a Tauren Pally and I love how much they've streamlined the starting zones. No more running from where you spawn to the first camp, as they have added a quest that will fly you there directly, as well as adding a quest to fly to your factions city. Loving the new quests so far and I'm actually eager to quest more.

Deleted
    +100500!

I'm questing in all worgen places I can find and it is godlike! Worgen architecture and style are tremendously awesome! Thanks, Blizz!

the questflow is simply awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty sweet. Leveling an Undead Priest and all the changes to the new quests were pretty awesome and Lilian Voss was epic for a newbie zone. Gotta say Undercity looks rather bland now compared to its surroundings and my god Orgrimmar is sick! But I got to Silverpine Forest, dinged 15 and wanted to see the new changes to the dungeons. Did Deadmines and hit 17, did Wailing Caverns and hit 19, did Shadowfang keep and hit 21... lol now I completely passed over Silverpine Forest and its epic storyling because I level too fast in dungeons.. Kinda sad but kinda sweet too.
    We're all just a bunch of nut-cases or people egging on nut-cases or people trying to rationalize with nut-cases or people accidentally trying to rationalize with eggers and we all decided for ourselves who each other are. I've returned to deciding that we're all just a bunch of nut-cases.

Deleted
    loving it very much stormwind .. omg no words for the changes awesome does not quiet make it
    and every proffesion trainer is now also there now more going to exodar for my JC training
    i have started questing again finnished badlands and doing searing gorge now
    trees look like trees now, the fountain is sw trade now has water in it
    and i can go on and on about it .. hehe but i wont ill spare you all :P
    the last few months where very boring i like this change to wow

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it.

I can't wait to level my Tauren Paladin and Troll Druid in the new areas.
    Currently Dungeon grinding my main to 80 with my guild.
    SEIRITH
    WORGEN DRUIDESS

Deleted
    It's fucking amazing! You're right, I looooove the new sw! It's sick!

Deleted
    sign me up on the list

Made a Tauren Pally to test out the new quest flow fully and I have to admit I am impressed how much fun some of the new ones are, blizz got the ones I have done so far right

Deleted
    I love how they made the most boring zone(Azshara) one of the awesomest

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in extreme nerd mode because one day before the Shattering my WoW stopped working. Now who is with me =D

I'm thoroughly enjoying leveling my troll druids. The one thing I dread is getting to lv 60 and going to outland.....then northend....ugg
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I tamed Buru, Buru with brain showing, and Chromaggus and got Turbo Trike second day of shattering (I was in snow the first day lol). Simply epic.

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I'm thoroughly enjoying leveling my troll druids. The one thing I dread is getting to lv 60 and going to outland.....then northend....ugg
    71-80 will take 20% less time now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I'm doing the same being on a PVP server I'm hoping there isn't an influx of Death Knights around just grieving people >_<
    At least 60-80 will be tons quicker now (if it wasn't already quick enough >_<)
    Last edited by cathedra; 2010-11-25 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Addition
    SEIRITH
    WORGEN DRUIDESS