Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    it was perfect the way it was.... gief back the 1800 for attacking win and we will atleast have it equal amount off time...

Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    I have 3 hours and 15min played at level 85 on my alt and I have 4 pieces, that's 1500+ resil.. hard much?
    10 hours my behind..

Not really, it feels the same as when the cap was 75k, and it was easy back then as well, I capped my honor at least once a day, same now, I capped my honor on my Rogue twice today..
    It's not hard, it's just too many people are used to easy honor through 5min WGs and rush valleys.
    No real pvper worth a damn cares if his opponent/opponents have managed to get gear. You are in it for the fun/challenge. Fighting someone you outgear isn't fun, and it isn't a challenge. You are the type pvper that only plays to enlarge his epeen. The kind that crumples and cries "your class is OP" when you go against anyone with real skill. Please shut the hell up because you give real pvpers a horrible name.

Aside from that, let's look at what you just said. You have capped honor twice today on your rogue. Now I know someone like you wouldn't dare take advantage of the Tol Barad win trading so we won't count that.

You get 90 honor for a win. Lets say you get 130 over all for the win, including hks etc.

The honor cap is 4k, so you are saying you made 8k honor today. At 130 honor per bg you would need to do 62 bgs, and that is winning each one of them. Further, if each bg went a conservative 10 minutes that is 620 minutes. That is 10.3 hours straight. Oh wait, we forgot wait times didn't we. Let's say each bg takes an average of 10 minutes. We all know it's more, but this will make it easier. That doubles our time, so now we have a total of 20.6 hours. That's IF you win every single bg straight.

Unless you mean to tell us you are a hypocrite and did in fact take advantage of Tol Barad?
    Last edited by unkn0wnerr0r; 2011-01-04 at 01:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    give back my 1800 per 5 hours or im gonna cry

Lightbulb lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    I have 3 hours and 15min played at level 85 on my alt and I have 4 pieces, that's 1500+ resil.. hard much?
    10 hours my behind..

Not really, it feels the same as when the cap was 75k, and it was easy back then as well, I capped my honor at least once a day, same now, I capped my honor on my Rogue twice today..
    It's not hard, it's just too many people are used to easy honor through 5min WGs and rush valleys.
    Bullshit. Maybe if you are alliance with insta queues and you maintained a perfect winning record I could believe this. If that is the case then, my bad.

For me as Horde I wait 20-30 minutes only to get a losing fail fest bg most of the time. So I end up with around 45ish honor an hour as I don't get more than 1 bg per hour(obviously this fluctuates a bit depending on the length of the bg). If I were to win half of these in a ten hour period I'd end up with 975 honor for the time spent. This is assuming 1 game per hour and 150 honor per win and 45 per loss.

TBH It's probably more accurate that I'd get more than one bg an hour. I could probably do 15 in the aforementioned time period. That still isn't anywhere close to 8000 honor a day like you claim and the horde is so fail these days that generous 50% win rate I used is a best case scenario as well. So you are either playing on the best random ally bg teams ever assembled or you are full of crap and just getting off on waving that e-peen around...

If only I could get in TB..

Deleted
    blizzard could easily change honor gain to 1000 for defending and 1650 (maybe) for attacking as it's more difficult. so people would be happy until blizzard balance things out.

We wouldn't need the bridge exploit if we didn't have to pray to the RNG gods to let us in there. At least give me a consolation prize for queuing since 15 minutes before!

they shouldnt be working for a fix on the bridge exploit, its the only way for people who werent lucky enough to get in to get anything, if they fix this they should add so everyone that ques up and arent selected should be put in some sort of waiting room so they get the honor/rep/commendations etc, just stupid that not every player can get in.

they should just bring back tenacity tbh

Yep, one of the factions in some realms won't ever see Argaloth again nor will they complete any more dailies.

Wasn't it easier to reduce the honor awarded for a victory in a way that win-trading was still worth it until balancing was fixed and in a way to prevent such exaggerated rate of acquiring pvp gear? Something like 300/100?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    But, I still had my paladin to gear :<
    Couldn't you've waited, and you just had to implement it on my birthday...Fucking blizz!

It is very hard to believe they didnt see these problems coming in the first place with the original change. Wish I could have ground out some mounts before the nerf tho. :-P

Deleted
    We appreciate all of your feedback regarding this change. We'll continue working to make Tol Barad a fun and engaging PvP environment.
    Then do something about the design of capping nodes with numbers. Thank you.

Well blizzard, great change i guess but atleast make TB better and scrap this god awfull new system... Your lucky if you even get called to join twice a week... And yes im horde :P
    Last edited by Bruceforsyth9; 2011-01-04 at 02:04 AM.

Does anyone remember when you didn't even need PVP gear to do this crap? Burning Crusade gave PVP gonorrhea.

Fix the balance issues.
    Fix the fact that only 1/5th of the people who que up get called in.

fix those and the ""gate exploit"" is meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account
    This ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you only focus on testing pve content in beta and pay zero attention to pvp.... Don't blame them though, its pretty obvious WoW's pvp is only an after-thought. World of Raidcraft ftw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's just great.
    So back when I was Horde I could bitch 24/7 about the awful long queues, making me wait 30+ minutes for a single BG to pop.
    Then changing to Alliance brought me <1m queues, but heh, guess what? The dudes there are so brainless that I tend to think the farming bots could do way more of a fighting than them. Like really, playing a random BG as alliance is like you're on a paralympic team facing a regular team and wondering what the heck is wrong?
    If at least I could get a premade group up again and farm the living hell outta them Hordies, but Blizz was smart enough to not allow more than 5 people into regular BGs. Shame RBGs suck too and I couldn't be arsed to do them after spending a day farming it and getting only +0 and occasionaly +1. yesterday I heard even Alliance has 30m queues for RBGs - extremely enjoyable for sure.

So yeah, I just wanted to vent my frustration of unwillingness to commit the time to farm honor in BGs (100-150 honor per win? What am I? A jobless farmer??) the regular way and now also loosing the option to maybe get 1800 from TB every ~5h.
    Last edited by Xzan; 2011-01-04 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    This ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you only focus on testing pve content in beta and pay zero attention to pvp.... Don't blame them though, its pretty obvious WoW's pvp is only an after-thought. World of Raidcraft ftw.
    You do know WoW is a PvE game that blizzard decided to tack PvP onto right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo,now my server can go back to having one faction in control at all times. :|

Deleted
    nice, alliance have held tol barad the whole day. just proves which side actually was wintrading by purpose muhahaha ^_^