That Garuda fight looks fun. I just want to see the arcanist armors. And archer's.

Deleted
    Has anyone got their codes from SE today?

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Ordered online from SE NA and received my email this morning at 3am EST

Deleted
    its really strange playing from my lvl 32 thaum/lvl 16 conj from the very start in this game, and being made to do every story quest from the lvl 1 stuff..., man its like playing with cheat codes at the start, nothing bothers me haha

Oh for gods sake.

Bought my key from a cd key website when GMG and G2play were out of stock 2 weeks ago, and these numnuts just send me an order is complete mail '' cd key attached'' and it's a picture of another 18 digit early access code...

And I read online they got a terrible reputation and they delete questions on their facebook that they don't like / or people asking for refunds.

next time if G2play is out of stock i'll just wait till they restock...

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Nothing here. Not even replies to my inquiry emails.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, was unable to log in until 10:30pm central time.

I guess if you want to play FFXIV, you cant have a day job.

Isn't the official Launch today?
    Last edited by Beazy; 2013-08-27 at 02:00 PM.

I love getting shit-all exp from a FATE because I'm one level below it's level, but none of a lower level are popping up. 5000-7000 exp if I'm in the level range, 300-500 exp if I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Once again, was unable to log in until 10:30pm central time.

I guess if you want to play FFXIV, you cant have a day job.

Isn't the official Launch today?
    Yep, read the news post they posted today addressing the JPN datacenters congestion issues. Its 5 posts up.

No communication about the NA/EU datacenters yet though, pretty fucked up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KakuSeiga View Post
    I love getting shit-all exp from a FATE because I'm one level below it's level, but none of a lower level are popping up. 5000-7000 exp if I'm in the level range, 300-500 exp if I'm not.
    I havent noticed that, that is pretty shitty. I usually thought i got 50% of the xp or so.

I haven't had any problems getting gold on even +4 lvl FATE's. Just spam AoE or use an instant DoT that have instant dmg aswell.

anyone with their collectors edition codes know where we're suppose to put them? bit confused since they sent me a 18 digit and 20 digit one in the same email.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post

I havent noticed that, that is pretty shitty. I usually thought i got 50% of the xp or so.
    I don't know if it's a matter of how I'm participating or what. I heal FATES, and generally max exp from gold rank, but if I'm under the level it seems like it doesn't take any of my healing into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    You always get the same amount of XP regardless of level. It's just contribution that is reducing meaning that its more difficult to get silver / gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it's a matter of how I'm participating or what. I heal FATES, and generally max exp from gold rank, but if I'm under the level it seems like it doesn't take any of my healing into consideration.
    In my experience, FATEs are completed too quickly for healing to get you enough contribution points. What class are you? What I usually do is throw a DoT on everything in sight, trying to focus on 'new' mobs or ones with the most health. For 'boss' FATEs I straight DPS unless I see an opening for a big heal.

Deleted
    Excuse me for bothering you, but i can't run the damn FFXIV dvd i bought on amazon, does it mean my computer can't run it or is it just this DVD that does not work ?
    for information, my computer is a MSI GX60 1AC-028FR that i bought not so long ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos01123 View Post
    anyone with their collectors edition codes know where we're suppose to put them? bit confused since they sent me a 18 digit and 20 digit one in the same email.
    I can't believe people can't figure this stuff out.

If you only have one service account, then continue below. If you have more than one service account make sure you have selected the correct one before continuing.

You probably will have no characters listed. This doesn't matter as long as you have a single service account or have picked the correct one if you have multiple.
    Push the Add Platform button. Its the circle with the plus below your account info. Its probably the only button on the page.
    Enter your 20 digit game key. Push next a few times. Oh look, your game is registered.
    Setup recurring billing if you want. You get 30 days free plus a couple for the grace period if you purchased a new copy of the game.

Push one button and type in 20 characters. Its like rocket science or something.

If you purchased from the NA SE store and haven't received your email, just login to http://www.findmyorder.com and it will be shown there.

If you have a 1.0 game and you bought ARR also the process may be different.
    Last edited by xerus; 2013-08-27 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerubisath View Post
    Excuse me for bothering you, but i can't run the damn FFXIV dvd i bought on amazon, does it mean my computer can't run it or is it just this DVD that does not work ?
    for information, my computer is a MSI GX60 1AC-028FR that i bought not so long ago.
    Specs look fine to run it, it might just be your DVD player or a faulty disc. Try downloading the client (should be a link in the email you got) or alternatively you can use a torrent.

Deleted
    thx a lot aikoyamamato i'll just try what you wrote

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    In my experience, FATEs are completed too quickly for healing to get you enough contribution points. What class are you? What I usually do is throw a DoT on everything in sight, trying to focus on 'new' mobs or ones with the most health. For 'boss' FATEs I straight DPS unless I see an opening for a big heal.
    I haven't had a FATE yet where I wasn't able to empty my mana bar from healing. DPS are bad, and even giving them giant red circles, cones and lines they still can't move out of 100% avoidable damage, so there's always plenty of healing to be done. I started doing it as a conj, but doing it now as an arc to level for scholar. I've always gotten gold while healing unless I come in at 75% or more already completed.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    I can't believe people can't figure this stuff out.

If you only have one service account, then continue below. If you have more than one service account make sure you have selected the correct one before continuing.

You probably will have no characters listed. This doesn't matter as long as you have a single service account or have picked the correct one if you have multiple.
    Push the Add Platform button. Its the circle with the plus below your account info. Its probably the only button on the page.
    Enter your 20 digit game key. Push next a few times. Oh look, your game is registered.
    Setup recurring billing if you want. You get 30 days free plus a couple for the grace period if you purchased a new copy of the game.

Push one button and type in 20 characters. Its like rocket science or something.

If you purchased from the NA SE store and haven't received your email, just login to http://www.findmyorder.com and it will be shown there.

If you have a 1.0 game and you bought ARR also the process may be different.
    For orders from EA directly do you know if we're going to receive a new Code for Live? The Mog Station lists my Pre-Order with the rewards so when I use Add Platform it says the 20 Digit code I received for Pre-Ordering was already used. I assume I'm all set but I still can't add a sub.