Thread: Patch 1.2.3

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 1.2.3

Originally Posted by SWTOR

Classes and Combat
    General
    • Corrected an issue that prevented Smugglers and Imperial Agents from taking cover in place while moving
    • Channeled abilities now fully complete if a buff providing an Alacrity bonus wears off while the ability is being channeled.

Flashpoints and Operations
    Flashpoints
    Boarding Party
    • This Flashpoint's Hard Mode no longer has a daily limitation.

Operations
    General
    • Players now receive a "Timed Run" buff when attempting Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace in Nightmare Mode. Killing Soa or Karagga before this buff expires grants the Infernal or Unyielding title, respectively.

Explosive Conflict
    • Zorn's "Fearful" debuff is now correctly restricted to 30 meters.
    • The Demolition Probe Droid no longer attempts to move to the player in the scout tower, which could result in the Droid evading.
    • Minefield turrets no longer occasionally reactivate after the group has engaged Vorgath.
    • Kephess's Gift of the Masters ability now uses the correct (smaller) radius.

Items and Economy
    General
    • Custom (orange) moddable items that have no modifications installed can now be reverse engineered.

Legacy
    • All characters in a Legacy now appear in the Family Tree, even if the character has not logged in since patch 1.2.

Missions and NPCs
    Missions
    General
    • Implemented changes to ensure that mission encounters reset (and related enemies respawn) correctly. A small number of missions had encounters that did not properly reset.

World Missions
    Ilum
    • Daily missions on Ilum no longer require the player to complete the Ilum World Mission Arc.

Class Missions
    Sith Inquisitor
    • The Fallen Dreadnought: Corrected an issue that blocked progression on this mission if the player skipped a mission step.

NPCs
    • The Nightmare Pilgrim's (World Boss on Voss) totem no longer enters a state that prevents players from interacting with it.
    • Some issues that could cause incorrect NPC pathfinding on Corellia have been addressed.

UI
    General
    • Corrected an issue that could prevent the interface editor from being opened by the "+" button on the hotbar.

Galactic Trade Network
    • An issue that prevented some item category searches from functioning unless an item name or price range was also specified has been corrected.
    • The default value for the Rarity field is now Standard instead of Any. This allows players to search for most items without requiring that they select an option in the Rarity field.
    • When claiming items or credits attached to mail, players will no longer encounter a rare error stating that the message cannot be sent.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
    • Players that completed the steps required to unlock the "Containment Officer" title during the Rakghoul Plague event but did not receive the title have been granted it.

Hearing reports that the daily wz mission has been changed to play 6 matches. Is this true? I haven't been able to log in yet today to confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Interface Editor bug annoyed the hell out of me. If you opened it up to make a change. You would have to reload your UI to be able to open it again later if you needed to make another change. Glad to see it fixed. Another bug I was hoping to see fixed was companion frame. For some reason, if I join a group of more than 2 people, my companion frame will "scroll" to the left side of the screen and stay there. I would have to open the interface editor after leaving the group to put it back.

Edit: And if the 6 wz's needed per day for the daily is true, then that truly does suck. I barely have the patience to do 3.

Wait it would scroll to the left even when you weren't in a full group/when group members didn't have their companions out?

---------- Post added 2012-05-08 at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Hearing reports that the daily wz mission has been changed to play 6 matches. Is this true? I haven't been able to log in yet today to confirm.
    Looks like it is either 6 matches played or win 3 matches.

15+ Year Old Account
    well, for me on my jedi which is level 45 atm, we need to just play 2 warzones for the daily, remember just play you dont have to win 2 warzones.

Well that's actually a decent change, finally. On our server we barely had any wzs the past 3 days, and only won 1 game. I dunno whats up with the Imperials but they just aren't queuing making it 6v8 most of the time and still losing.

Deleted
    It's 6 matches played with wins counting double. So it's a good change imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robotsdontcry View Post
    It's 6 matches played with wins counting double. So it's a good change imo.
    Ok, thats not bad at all then.

15+ Year Old Account
    the daily for 10-49 bracket is to play 2 warzones, not 1 win, just play 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    well, for me on my jedi which is level 45 atm, we need to just play 2 warzones for the daily, remember just play you dont have to win 2 warzones.
    Yea actually I have had a couple of people tell me that too... so idk why but it seems like some people just need to play 2 and some people get the win 3/play 6 one. So idk what is going on there... curse having to have a real job or else I'd log in and check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea actually I have had a couple of people tell me that too... so idk why but it seems like some people just need to play 2 and some people get the win 3/play 6 one. So idk what is going on there... curse having to have a real job or else I'd log in and check
    If I understand it correctly, 10-49 needs to play 2 WZ matches, and 50 needs to play 6, with wins counting double. Either that, or it also takes Queue times into account.

There are some people saying they are logging onto their 50's and getting the 2 daily. Though they are all people who don't pvp much/haven't really pvp'd at 50. So it might be tied to that somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some people saying they are logging onto their 50's and getting the 2 daily. Though they are all people who don't pvp much/haven't really pvp'd at 50. So it might be tied to that somehow.
    This sounds accurate. My lvl50 BH (who I have had since Launch) has the 6 daily whereas my lvl50 Warrior (50 for 3 days now) has the 2 daily. Only done 1 wz on the warrior ever, and have reached rank 40ish on the BH a while back ago.

I would try to do some wz's to see how the wins/participation thing works out but it takes about 1 1/2 for the q to pop....

Wait it would scroll to the left even when you weren't in a full group/when group members didn't have their companions out?

---------- Post added 2012-05-08 at 11:01 AM ----------

Looks like it is either 6 matches played or win 3 matches.
    Correct, already did it.

It's 6 matches but each win counts as 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    Correct, already did it.

It's 6 matches but each win counts as 2.
    I hate you.... I can't even get into a wz atm....

OMG

Items and Economy
    General

Custom (orange) moddable items that have no modifications installed can now be reverse engineered.

Does this mean i can RE those awesome looking pieces of gear i want to use for endgame?

Weekly is still 9 wins. No idea why they changed the daily and left the weekly as it was :S

I think they need some new people on their Patch Notes team... things are always missing. Maybe just the process the use to compile them needs fixing. Something's not right since there is always somthing left out.

Originally Posted by SWTOR

This was indeed a change that was missed in the patch notes. We apologize for this and are working to add it in shortly.

With this change, daily Warzone missions now require "6 played matches," however any win in a Warzone counts as 2 "played matches". This still provides a solid incentive for you to win, but also allows players who lose matches to progress their daily mission by participating.

(source)

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Weekly is still 9 wins. No idea why they changed the daily and left the weekly as it was :S
    Because it's a weekly so you have time to grind it out, where if you are stuck on a shitty server you may not be able to get three wins in one day. A lot of people are only able to get one or two wins in a day tops during the week because their faction is severely underpopulated and because of that, outgeared.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.