Deleted
    1. SWTOR 80% of game time
    2, World of Tanks 10% of game time
    3, Chivalry Medieval Warfare 5% of game time

5% of game time on a couple of other games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Gold (gba)
    WoW
    D3

Playing through the Grand Theft Auto Series atm, i love the stories in these games Especially GTA: Vice City.

Also im playing Heroes of Newerth and Dayz.

simcity 5 (don't it's about as reliable as betting on a 2 legged pony at the track)
    Age of empires 3 (just got it on steam and just as good as it's predecessors)
    age of empires 2 (came with aoe3 and works with win7 unlike my old copy)

I really hope at some point simcity gets it's shit together and a more intelligent lifestyle pattern is programmed into the sims themselves. Also want to see the 2 cities i have that. refuse to load start working again. (even for a poorly made ripoff of it's predecessors it's still an addictive game.) "when it works"

Deleted
    Red Orchestra 2
    Medal of Honor - Warfighter (yes began playing 2 days ago after about 5 months break!)
    Battlefield 3 (Also about 3 months break) little funny
    DayZ
    Men of War

Just finished Mafia 2

More than 3 games but I might help people choosing new games

Dungeon Defenders
    WoW
    Rift

10+ Year Old Account
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - I slowed down a little once I started playing MGR:R, but I'm still slowly plucking along through the quests and grinding out all of the low and high rank gear in prep for g-rank farming.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I'm actually about done with the game, but I'm giving a couple shots at getting through the bosses without taking any damage for their respective achievements. I also have getting S ranks on every mission on revengeance difficulty, but that's never going to happen :P

I don't really have a third right now because I try not to put too much on my plate at once (although my backloggery has a bunch of now playing stuff going on), but I'm looking at going back and playing games I had played a while back but never finished.

Deleted
    Devil may cry 4(trying to do DMD)
    Deus Ex
    CS: GO

1. Skyrim (2nd play through after completing it and quit at level 34) Am now level 42 with a new character and I highly recommend playing it again. So much better the second time for me as I got into all the extra things you can, epic gameplay.

2. NHL 13, playing through a season with my son. We just got into the playoffs after 5 months, he is the Flames and I am the Oilers, we played every regular season game. We both barely squeaked in.

3. MLB 2k13, (wish I could be playing the Show instead)

WoW, gw2, and a smidgen of swtor... though swtor will probably be replaced with Neverwinter in a day or two.

World of Warcraft and I recently picked up Fallout 3 again and enjoying it a lot. Takes some time to get rid of constant crashes, but it's still a very solid game.

Might look up Age of Empires III.

Deleted
    3rd playthrough of Mass Effect series. That's pretty much it.
    Finished Pokémon White for the 4th time.

Tomb Raider
    Farcry 3
    Starcraft II: HotS
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, Fire Emblem Awakening (Lunatic), and Sim City 5

None. I'm on MMO Champ, I can't play three games and surf the net at the same time! (harharhar)

In seriousness:

1. Bioshock Infinite (second playthrough, truly awesome game imo)
    2. Planetside 2, one of the better competitive FPS games I've played in the past decade
    3. WoW

Want to pick up Injustice as well, looks amazing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1: Word of Warcraft
    2: World of Tanks
    3: Starcraft2: HotS
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

Hard to pick between 3 games, lol.

1: World of Warcraft
    2: Guild Wars 2
    3: Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Deleted
    well regulary I play

Firefall
    LoL
    BF3

But I so wanna play some of my PS3 games and PS1 games on my PS3. But damn time is short