Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I think it's kinda absurd to forbid that but I totally get it, but they should make several zones in cities, like zones for smoking, for people that drink at night? That would probably make everyone happy, atleast the people who drink, don't know about the government, they probably wouldn't like to spend a lot of money on cleaning the places. xD
    That's silly We just drink where we feel like it. As long as you don't act inappropriate. It takes a lot to act inappropriate though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    That's silly We just drink where we feel like it. As long as you don't act inappropriate. It takes a lot to act inappropriate though.
    Problem is, if you're drinking usually you want to get drunk, I guess, and that is if you go to a pub/club and wtv, so I assume that when most people want to drink they want to be totally, or partially, drunk and that means they are going to do some kind of shit sooner of later, but I guess that also depends on your friends on stopping you. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    +22

Mew! :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    +23

Kittehberg!

Lol? Really? You people can't drink in the street? Rofl, well that makes sense.
    It depends on where you are. Like in New Orleans you can roam around the city drinking all you want. But outside the city you aren't allowed to. Other places you can't do it at all. It's the sort of thing that is decided locally instead of by the Federal Government.

+19

15+ Year Old Account
    + 20

Deleted
    Problem is, if you're drinking usually you want to get drunk, I guess, and that is if you go to a pub/club and wtv, so I assume that when most people want to drink they want to be totally, or partially, drunk and that means they are going to do some kind of shit sooner of later, but I guess that also depends on your friends on stopping you. :P
    No. You don't do shit when you're drunk. I don't. I just get drunk, noisy and I feel like dancing! And hitting on gurls.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    It depends on where you are. Like in New Orleans you can roam around the city drinking all you want. But outside the city you aren't allowed to. Other places you can't do it at all. It's the sort of thing that is decided locally instead of by the Federal Government.
    Your country is silly.

Like I had no idea if I could turn right on red light because I differed from state to state. So I just didn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post

+19
    Here in Portugal, I think we don't have any laws like that for drinking, only for smoking. I wouldn't mind having that law here, it would probably help a lot since a lot of Uni. students do a big mess and crap when drinking in Lisbon...

Deleted
    + 21

Deleted
    + 22

Deleted
    Here in Portugal, I think we don't have any laws like that for drinking, only for smoking. I wouldn't mind having that law here, it would probably help a lot since a lot of Uni. students do a big mess and crap when drinking in Lisbon...
    Ew. I'm sick a rules. You can't do this, you can't do that. We charge you extra on fatty food, we don't allow green E-colours, you can't make a bonfire in your own garden, you can't grope girls without their consent. It's ridiculous!

Deleted
    Ew. I'm sick a rules. You can't do this, you can't do that. We charge you extra on fatty food, we don't allow green E-colours, you can't make a bonfire in your own garden, you can't grope girls without their consent. It's ridiculous!
    Hahahaa!

The last one I think it isn't that silly. :P Unless you want to be charged as a rapist/pedophile. :P

Deleted
    Hahahaa!

The last one I think it isn't that silly. :P Unless you want to be charged as a rapist/pedophile. :P
    Yeah okay.. Silly me But seriously. I hate our government and EU. I live in a nanny state.

Deleted
    + 25
    lol!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

Deleted
    +27
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it

Deleted
    I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
    Rihanna ?