Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Loved it, Great job Blizzard

Meh I'm quite neutral about it, didn't like it but didn't dislike it either...

Quote Originally Posted by cilir View Post
    that was just epic, a lot better then the other trailers from the other expansions. gotta love the dumbfound look on the orc and human.
    Disagree, it is probably a matter of taste but WotLK cinematic will always have a soft spot in my hearth, that's almost poetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    meh
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    It is visually very good, has humour, but for me personally it lacks the epicness of its predecessors and... better music ^^. Still not at all bad.
    Last edited by Adelle; 2012-08-16 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    Imo, it's nothing to hate in this cienematic at all... Good job Blizz, I'm impressed

It also has a back-to-the-roots feeling

The detail of those characters is pretty insane. Blizzard has definitely come a long way from those War3 cinematics from what seems like ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    The direction WoW is going. Just my opinion.

Have you actually read anything that had been written/transferred from the wording of Aristotle/Descartes/Nietzsche/Russel/Lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by mike123362 View Post
    To all these excited kids: what is fantastic in this cinematic? Animation, effects? I know better, but wait a sec...its expansion intro? Where the hell is main boss of expansion, WHERE?!?!?
    Tbc- awesome intro with very bad illidan
    wotlk- -||- lich king
    cata- big bad dragon, omg world is destroyed
    mop- ship..wait a sec, ship? it sound like first cinematic on goblin island? true!, what next? pewpew ally vs horde! wooow, like on hundreds cinematics before. Thats all? No, we got fat panda with his "family" and new island!
    PATHETIC JOB BLIZZ
    1-2/10
    You forgot the Vanilla WoW cinematic.....showing the bad guy....oh...no wait...it didn't show Raggy, Nefarion, Ony, or KT!

It is an intro cinematic. Just like Cata showed you what happened: How the world was torn apart, this cinematic shows you how Pandaria was discovered.

I think it was a great cinematic.
    The fact that a pandaren can take out two barely alive, worn out, tired, unprepared warriors is very acceptable. I can't believe people think the pandaren should have lost. The two veterans fight like brutes and don't know what to expect from the pandaren's kung fu style. While the pandaren most likely dealt with brutes before, be it wild animals or what not. Also, the fact that the orc and human just climbed so high (from the beach, to a point where you can oversee a lot of pandaria), not to mention they were in a battle before they stranded and perhaps still suffering from nearly drowning.....yeh...if they'd won, we might as well add the racial: Slaps like a sissy, to the pandaren race

:S

I wasn't so keen on MoP, but seeing this trailer, and the trailer for the scenarios...I might just buy it and just level to 90 before deciding whether to quit again or not.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Well made but tastless...good animations (the least they could do with all the tec avaiable in our days) but crappy music, crappy voices and crappy contend. Besides a fight that lasts for almost full trailer? wtf?This isent street fight or the presentantion of kong fu panda3.... To be honest its was disapointing in my opinion.

I liked it. But then, I've never disliked any of the Blizzard cinematics. It's definitely not the best one in my opinion but I still enjoyed it and can't wait for the xpac to go live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    I love that panda's smile. Makes me smile too.
    Heh, me too.

Also liked it when he was chewing on that twig like a boss. Reminded me of old school kung fu films.

Deleted
    Blizzard insiders say they are almost done with orc examples and human examples for player models. The dwarf models (except for females) is finished.

the several tweets were removed though >>

15+ Year Old Account
    right time for a more in depth review than my previous comment of "awesomes!" now i've watched it a few times =D

visually it was stunning, but that is always to be expected.

there seemed to be a pause in the flow of it between the human setting off after sharpening his makeshift spear and finding the orc, could just have been me, but it stood out for me . . .

the combat was good, i liked the panda's intrusion, however while appreciating the slight comic elements I did find the adjusting the idol a bit much...

carrying on the combat was excellent, i liked the dumbfounded looks on the orc and human's faces, i would've showed a bit more purpose in the handing over of the weapon (imho)

and then the carrying on of the speach was excellent,

lastly i did feel it lacked a proper conclusion . . .

Over all i still rate it highly at a good 8-8.5/10

i can see where people are coming from with the "lack of a super baddy" comments etc but i appreciate that there isn't a super baddy set for this expansion, however for example the TBC cinematic had that truely epic feel about it because of the focus on illidan and the you are not prepared baddassery . . .

definitely well hyped for MoP! =D

Damn humans, always making weapons right away... cannot even set foot in a new place without making one.

10+ Year Old Account
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Chen looks so bad ass and the Lesson that gave about them is amazing cant fking wait for release Def my favorite since the Wrath/bc one , also SOOOO much action Ahhhh Head = explode

Deleted
    imo this was very good

they had to make a cinematic without an illidan, a LK, or anything - they did it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    Great trailer, just a pity MoP itself isn't as good.
    Because we have already played through it all, and experienced everything MoP has to give including it's patches...OH WAIT!

Deleted
    Whilst I wont be playing Mists of Pandaria, I will say that Blizzards cinematic team is still incredibly top notch and seems to fit around the expansion ideas rather well. Could it have done with being more 'epic'. That's entirely debatable but for what the expansion is about, it represented it just fine in my opinion.