Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nice game Blizzard. World of Welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratkat View Post
    It's a bug. I lost 2 buyers from this and sold one on normal anyways. lol we have gotten 6 rag mounts this week and only 3 were on heroic. = (
    You've got to be like, scum of the earth greedy to sell a normal mount.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Guessing you haven't played since 2.1 or so?
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post

The guy who wanted to buy it asked us if we'd do it for some gold. Pretty sure after that many H rag runs a week we're down to some pretty lame alts and no one wants to go.

How so, 9 people still spent their time doing it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 05:33 AM ----------

I don't remember Mim's head dropping from 4 Guardians yogg or Invincible dropping from normal LK, but ok.

Why's that? If the person isn't able to get into a run themselves or they want to guarantee they get the mount, they compensate nine other people for their time.

Makes perfect sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I bought the mount like the Sunday before the patch ;(

Well a lot of non-firelords will have easy mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratkat View Post
    Well a lot of non-firelords will have easy mounts.
    like becoming a firelord now is hard

Deleted
    Oh, the elites.. *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    like becoming a firelord now is hard
    harder than becoming a savior, which is sad.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I imagine this is the conversation going on at Blizzard with the programmer who screwed this up:

Michael: "I must've put a decimal point in the wrong place or something. ----, I always do that. I always mess up some mundane detail."
    Peter: "Oh! Well, this is not a mundane detail, Michael!"
    Michael: "Hey, quit getting pissed at me. Alright? This was all your idea, ---hole!"
    Peter: "Alright, okay, alright, let's try not to get pissed off at each other. Alright? Let's just calm down, let's try to figure this thing out together."
    Last edited by Abysal; 2012-09-03 at 06:04 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone tested this after the restarts EU had this morning? Was thinking they would have fixed it since there wasn't any notice about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it on US server about 30 min ago

This is clearly a bug and not intended. Point your indignation somewhere else.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

The mount was a 0.1% drop-rate mount in normal Ragnaros and 100% in heroic, during the time we had farmed in normal, which is around 10 weeks, it only dropped it once causing a loot-drama.

Nonetheless, they should hotfix it and take back the mounts from those who got it in that time-frame, granted if they admit it is a bug and do so, if not merrier the better for all. Why? Not because of a special snowflake some of the people seem to be having here, its because of the following reasons:

- Changing the loot-drop of some in the positive way after people have been doing for months is a direct spit in the face to players who have not been able to get it back then.
    - Granted that everything becomes easier when the nerfs roll in, we can just subscribe for that specific time frame which averages to a quarter of a year, resulting in a three-quarters worth of loss to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Oh, the elites.. *facepalm*
    Its ok, thats how our society works now anyways, hope you're enjoying your welfare checks too. Stealing is bad and working is too hard right?.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 06:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    This is clearly a bug and not intended. Point your indignation somewhere else.
    Its marked as guaranteed drop on the armory, its not a bug.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-09-03 at 06:20 AM.

Its ok, thats how our society works now anyways, hope you're enjoying your welfare checks.
    Game =/= Real Life

...and if you do care about spending your real time for it, you should be very well aware that you have wasted time no

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    I imagine this is the conversation going on at Blizzard with the programmer who screwed this up:

Michael: "I must've put a decimal point in the wrong place or something. ----, I always do that. I always mess up some mundane detail."
    Peter: "Oh! Well, this is not a mundane detail, Michael!"
    Michael: "Hey, quit getting pissed at me. Alright? This was all your idea, ---hole!"
    Peter: "Alright, okay, alright, let's try not to get pissed off at each other. Alright? Let's just calm down, let's try to figure this thing out together."
    Its generally the tester who gets the blame for that the programmer unless doing something extremely stupid does not really get blamed.

People hate testers for a reason : /

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    - Granted that everything becomes easier when the nerfs roll in, we can just subscribe for that specific time frame which averages to a quarter of a year, resulting in a three-quarters worth of loss to Blizzard.
    Thats what Blizzard seem to want. Putting time and efforts into this game is just a waste of time. Or at least its the message i get.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 06:25 AM ----------

Game =/= Real Life

...and if you do care about spending your real time for it, you should be very well aware that you have wasted time no
    As far as i know, this game is part of real life. Its like saying money is virtual since its just numbers in a bank account, specially nowadays since almost nobody actually use paper money anymore, its all bank and credit cards.

Game =/= Real Life

Its generally the tester who gets the blame for that the programmer unless doing something extremely stupid does not really get blamed.

People hate testers for a reason : /
    In this case, you have to wonder how many times they actually tested normal Firelands for this patch given that it was older content and it was a massive patch. If they only tested it once and it dropped, it was probably assumed to be RNG. In all honesty, with how much there was to test in this patch it's entirely possible that they didn't even test this at all. It certainly wasn't anywhere high on the priority list.
    Last edited by Abysal; 2012-09-03 at 06:27 AM.

Its not a bug.

And i don't specially care, i was mostly going to ride it only on alts anyway since i got something that Blizzard actually can't nerf without killing an entire side of the game, wich would end up in fairly consequent sub losses.

Its just the principle and ticks me off. Can someone explain me how is it entertaining to recieve handouts constantly?