Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I notice you aren't objecting to my actual points, just the misuse of a facial hair modifier.

I will amend it to

Arnold Schwarzenegger with Douchebeards.

Does that satisfy?
    They aren't really as ripped as Schwarzenegger was in his prime. And if you're talking about current-day Arnold, then uhm, I don't think it's possible for them to look old. They look rather typically Elvish, just less slim.

And as for the females, anorexic is a bit harsh. Skinny, yes. Again, they look fairly typically Elvish.

My reason for not wanting to touch the topic is that, in a universe where you can be demonic-looking aliens, pandas and minotaurs, being a slim human with pointy ears and pretty hair is kinda meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    They aren't really as ripped as Schwarzenegger was in his prime. And if you're talking about current-day Arnold, then uhm, I don't think it's possible for them to look old. They look rather typically Elvish, just less slim.

And as for the females, anorexic is a bit harsh. Skinny, yes. Again, they look fairly typically Elvish.

My reason for not wanting to touch the topic is that, in a universe where you can be demonic-looking aliens, pandas and minotaurs, being a slim human with pointy ears and pretty hair is kinda meh.
    You noticed that the demonic aliens and minotaurs were on the list. The pandas would be too but badonkadonk has me hypnotized.

Quote Originally Posted by lolofunny View Post
    nice picture
    couldnt agree more

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    couldnt agree more
    Vote: Kel.

Scumbuddying, there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Vote: Kel.

Scumbuddying, there you have it.
    You killed my friend

You killed my friend
    With my mind.

With my mind.
    please give him back, I miss the little guy

please give him back, I miss the little guy
    I stole the body, I needed it.... Reasons.....

Bwahahah, soon..... soon, it will be finished! THEN I WILL RULE THE WORLD! And none of the suspect a thing!

nvm... I'll wait until the end of the current game to ask...

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry Uggor

10+ Year Old Account
    went ahead and updated the op with the current game....I guess we lost 32 somewhere though. If someone could find it and either pm me the link or(if they're a mod) edit it right in, that would be most wonderful. Please and thank you ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-32-War-Games!

- - - Updated - - -

Probably should have PMed that.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't matter but Listo beat you to it :P Thank you all ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

have we had anyone sign up to mod a game after Krayzy? I've been sorta slacking at keeping up with that >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to the winners of the Dan'athal game. :3

Time to tell Ely he's up.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

So I think I just became the poster child of Lysah's LaL campaign XD

- - - Updated - - -

in full disclosure though: I was extremely busy the last two weeks of Oct... I had family come visit the first week and we were out of town with them, out and about and being social all day with not a computer in sight, had a couple of days home and then this past weekend was my anniversary and we were out of town again....so I likely would have been just as busy regardless of role. I only signed up because I was told the game would be short, and it sounded really intriguing.... but I still feel I should apologize to Uggor, and everyone else for not being as able to participate as I would have liked to be.

I realize most (all) of you had a scummy excuse for using it against me this game - but I hope you won't lynch me, scum or not, for stating I wish to kill off lurkers in the next game. Something seriously needs to be done about this problem. When the mod outposts several of the players, something has gone tremendously wrong. And the only solution is to Lynch All Lurkers. At least that is the solution when 3 / 26 players are lurking. When 18 / 26 players are lurking, I don't even know what to do anymore.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I guess I should comment on why I requested removal. :3 I was poorly on the Thursday, went away for the week on Friday, where I ran out of mobile internet as I told you guys. Then when I got back, I found I had 5 job interviews the following week. Since I wanted to focus on them instead, and I would have effectively missed a fortnight's worth of real time of the game as a result, I decided it really wasn't fair to you lot and so dropped out.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Shuffle me down the list a spot, Greeney can go next.
    Since there's no chance of me starting this week, sorry.
    Well, unless you lot can wait till next Monday, I can go next.

Shuffle me down the list a spot, Greeney can go next.
    Since there's no chance of me starting this week, sorry.
    Well, unless you lot can wait till next Monday, I can go next.
    Omg Ely.... next time though you are either going or I dropkicking you!

This game was seriously reminiscent of a typical LFR run. Without some tweaking and stepping up, this won't be likely to change.