10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    [.IMG]http://xbradtc.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/chloebennet1.gif[./IMG]
    [.IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/e5263b8174870c2a3beda8fb5d95d343/tumblr_mv3ltewdO11rlb6iho3_250.gif[./IMG]
    Too skinny, not pale enough. 6/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's better
    I guess most people don't like the boy groups until they get into Kpop and have been into it for a while xD But I couldn't control what MV she was in! xD
    I can more or less agree on this... I have tried listening to the boy groups and just can't stand them for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Now excuse me while I go purge my brain due to what is on the front page. (I hate myself sometimes)

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Too skinny, not pale enough. 6/10.
    I live in a world where these are bad things?
    What.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I live in a world where these are bad things?
    What.
    Personal preference, not bad things.

Also, TPP is making me sad while doubling over laughing at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I can more or less agree on this... I have tried listening to the boy groups and just can't stand them for some reason.
    Haha yea, I was the same. There were a select few songs I liked when I first got into Kpop that were by boy groups but mostly I couldn't stand them xD
    I especially hated Super Junior and didn't know why everyone liked them and went on about them but now they're one of my favorite groups

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Skye is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot
    I concur...

- - - Updated - - -

Shes like half chinese and has a chinese pop single.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I somewhat felt the same way for quite a while. Now I primarily listen to boy groups. Groups like EXO and SHINee would be a good place to start, since they're fairly unoffensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linked that in my earlier post Catta but glad you linked the Chinese version and not English hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god now I really do have to see Agents of Shield. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming-Na_Wen she's in it! She's been awesome in everything else I've seen her in and the shows been awesome too.

Linked that in my earlier post Catta but glad you linked the Chinese version and not English hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god now I really do have to see Agents of Shield. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming-Na_Wen she's in it! She's been awesome in everything else I've seen her in and the shows been awesome too.
    Mulan!

And yea, she is basically this no-nonsense karate agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I actually don't mind Sky since she's decent eye candy, but I can see why you wouldn't like her. Heck, I don't necessarily like her. I just don't hate her completely. Hated her in a few episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Skye is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot
    Well yes there is that. I just find her character frustrating and the episodes that don't center around her have been some of the best.

Okay so looked her up after seeing these pictures since obviously she doesn't look Korean xD, she's half Chinese and half Jewish American.
    She released her debut song in Chinese and English here is the Chinese version which is obviously the best version and pretty good, then released one more song in English only. Then what I'm assuming Arlee was refering too, was in a MV by Bigbang which is just awesome.

Now I do want to watch this to see the girl from Tonights MV acting xD
    Yea that's what I meant. I looked her up when the show first started because to me she looked like some sort of asian but I couldn't quite place exactly what kind of Asian.

Yep... if it wasn't for her I probably would have stopped watching after the first couple of episodes. She is wonderbar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Mulan!
    I missed this! Mulan was awesome... though Mulan II is horrifically bad ><

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear mostly bad things about SHIELD but are the ratings good? If I get into it, will it keep going or will they pull it randomly and I'll be left with questions.

I hear mostly bad things about SHIELD but are the ratings good? If I get into it, will it keep going or will they pull it randomly and I'll be left with questions.
    Well honestly you never know with network shows. They cancel good shows all the dang time. But I think right now they are doing good and I am pretty sure the plot of this season is leading into the next Captain America movie. So at the very least even if it's canceled after this season we won't be left on a cliffhanger like with some other shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's already been pretty much guaranteed a second season.

- - - Updated - - -

The website tvbythenumbers.com have published their ABC renewal predictions and Marvel are looking good.
    The ratings, which take into account viewership and episode ratings, suggest that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is ABC's second most popular show, falling just shy of Modern Family. The site also predicts that the next series of the show will be ordered by ABC executives by May 2014.
    tvbythenumbers is usually a great source to use if you are interested in finding out if a show will be back or not.

Should have looked at that website so I would have known to stop watching Finder before the last episode ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Should have looked at that website so I would have known to stop watching Finder before the last episode ><
    It has kept me from getting too connected to some shows that I knew I'd like, but saw that they had no chance of lasting.

Almost Human is a show on now that I want to like, but I'm a number of episodes behind because it is so up in the air about it coming back or not. When / if they announce a renewal I'll catch up on the rest of the shows for this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, since game is going up shortly and I am leaving for 9 hours in the sadness mines, this is my preemptive "LAST!" for the thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    worgenite plz

10+ Year Old Account
    pls

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    pls
    Just bumping the thread cuz im looking at old games and its on page two and stuff...