10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I still don't get it. :<
    I linked this earlier but I guess you didn't read all the posts

This is where your heckle comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that game is dragging on so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how to make side by side lists in Quick Topic. Trying to figure out the coding is giving me a headache.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey....you...those of you still alive in Game 37....it's already day again (night was processed rather quickly). Go lynch someone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Do you mean like a table Krayzy?
    Basically, I ended up just using a Google Doc Spreadsheet. It's much easier to organize for me since I had to use Excel for 6 years as an Estimator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Basically, I ended up just using a Google Doc Spreadsheet. It's much easier to organize for me since I had to use Excel for 6 years as an Estimator.
    What you making lists for? /curious

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lists of people he needs to get revenge on, cross-referenced in such a manner as to pit them against each other unwittingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to give my own props to people.

Props to Kel for almost pulling a Virothe on this game, close but no win but still nice. Also can I just say your current avatar has entirely changed my attitude towards you. I can't not be on your side right now.

Props to Tuxedo as well, he came up with a nice game plan for mafia which is awesome for a new player to do, obviously did not work in the end but nothing really could have by the end xD

As for Phoenix, can I just say posting far too much>Posting not much at all.
    People complained they couldn't get a read on him because they didn't read his posts because he had too many, but that's on them, when someone doesn't much at all you can't get a read on them because there isn't anything to get a read on.

Props to Falbacca for lying, not that she'll read this, or read the new mafia thread, but she'll at least post to say she will read this later.

I would also like to repeat...Cattaclysmic, you are a dick for what you did to me. >.<
    You did it to yourself Robo... xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what did you do to him/he do to himself?

He survived!

@Greeney
    Greeney - Coerce Dyra
    Logic: I feel bad after what happened to her, but we already started with Dyra and we don't want her alerting anyone that she had to vote Celtic yesterday. We want to make it so she has to keep voting Celtic. The only thing that worries me here is if a Tracker follows me, in which case I rather be tracked to Celtic.

Other info:
    I believe either Virothe or Catta is sending the messages out about peoples loyalty. I feel it's too risky to kill Virothe. I'd be perfectly fine with Catta not being alive anymore though.
    1. Your mean to Dyra.

2. How the flying fuck did you figure out those were my messages that early. No one else even accused me of doing it. I think they accused Largehorn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Wait what did you do to him/he do to himself?

He survived!
    I sent him a letter "forcing" him to vote some way or another. Then i accused him of lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    "you will appear 100% to town at all times"

Just read that on the GF role card, does that mean a sacrificial lamb would not die if he was 2nd.

If so, that could have been a master play by Kel to appear town

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAAHA Omerto, your reaction to Celtic being a spiritual leader is priceless xD

- - - Updated - - -

And Celtic I see you confirmed the format of what to do, I bolded mine but said something different each night because what I would call it was not specified

- - - Updated - - -

"By the way my loyalty rose, which could mean there is another raiser of loyalties out there or something else i guess"

Also where does Kel get told his loyalty rose, I can't find it in either of his threads x
    You posted Celtics loyalty decrease in his QT thread but don't appear to have for Kels.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    okie

Also, I was heckled on Night 7? I don't think I got a PM that night

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading your heckling Catta, you heckles are so much more evil than mine, you make people think they're under threat! I just make people think someone wants their peppermint or they can't find any door knobs.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously catta with your role and how many times you heckled you could have just claimed town drunk and by continuing to heckle + no counter claim be confirmed townie, then occasionally do a kill and just say your target died that night.

Though that might have been hard since you questioned what heckling was so I guess you weren't in any of our town drunk games before

- - - Updated - - -

And there would be no counter claim to a town drunk claim by the way by default, you say you heckle X and they say they Heckle Y and then X gets heckled, obvious fake claim would be obvious Even if they kill X, Y not being heckled would make it obvious and scum can't fake an actual heckle xD

- - - Updated - - -

I see a future of questioning town drunk claims though now, with Cattas survivor with a kill being able to heckle and my Drunk SK that can't actually kill because worg is mean but still wins with scum role.

A shame because regular town drunk is such a fun role to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    okie

Also, I was heckled on Night 7? I don't think I got a PM that night
    I wanted you to get this
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ai-d4l1x1p.png

I was working on the assumption that you were still scum so doing it just to freak you out. Im very visual in my threats.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading your heckling Catta, you heckles are so much more evil than mine, you make people think they're under threat! I just make people think someone wants their peppermint or they can't find any door knobs.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously catta with your role and how many times you heckled you could have just claimed town drunk and by continuing to heckle + no counter claim be confirmed townie, then occasionally do a kill and just say your target died that night.

Though that might have been hard since you questioned what heckling was so I guess you weren't in any of our town drunk games before

- - - Updated - - -

And there would be no counter claim to a town drunk claim by the way by default, you say you heckle X and they say they Heckle Y and then X gets heckled, obvious fake claim would be obvious Even if they kill X, Y not being heckled would make it obvious and scum can't fake an actual heckle xD

- - - Updated - - -

I see a future of questioning town drunk claims though now, with Cattas survivor with a kill being able to heckle and my Drunk SK that can't actually kill because worg is mean but still wins with scum role.

A shame because regular town drunk is such a fun role to play!
    Well basically i intended to use it as a bit of a scum hunt. Imagine that Silkku and Keleb had been scum on the same team and that Silkku hadnt died. Had he kept it secret I would have known 2 of them were scum.

The threat was very thinly veiled xD

And yea - it would have been even funnier if Silkku had not died on the very first night casting all my hard work into a dark pit.

Also where does Kel get told his loyalty rose, I can't find it in either of his threads x
    You posted Celtics loyalty decrease in his QT thread but don't appear to have for Kels.
    I got a pm, you know, the dreaded "Notifications: 1" that you never want to see in the middle of a mafia game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I got a pm, you know, the dreaded "Notifications: 1" that you never want to see in the middle of a mafia game
    lol, I thought I'd been NK'd as well when I got the notification after N1. Loyalty is an evil, evil thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me to randomly send you guys PMs with just hello in them

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    @Greeney

1. Your mean to Dyra.

2. How the flying fuck did you figure out those were my messages that early. No one else even accused me of doing it. I think they accused Largehorn.

- - - Updated - - -

I sent him a letter "forcing" him to vote some way or another. Then i accused him of lying.
    Like I said in dead thread everyone besides you and virothe seemed to trust me just fine. Figured one of you two wanted me out of the way early.

Deleted
    Remind me to randomly send you guys PMs with just hello in them
    Remember to title them "Mafia: Dead" or something like that. Though, on the other hand, wouldn't that break the No PMs rule?