How about a Mafia themed Mafia game?

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    No that's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I bet now no one will want un-themed games.
    I am not sure why, but it took me like 5 minutes to figure out what you were trying to say ><

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea as long as we aren't discussing things going on in the current game or things that have gone on in the current game.

Confirming that when the current game was started it was also planned that Worgen and Foxxi would be modding the game and it would be pokemon themed. Assuming Foxxi is still up for this.

And lastly... about bans. For simplicity's sake we need a rule that goes across all game regardless of who is modding. Also, there will probably be a big discussion about this at the end of this game, but it probably should wait until the game ends to really talk about it (so people don't read things into possible situations).
    She's done quite a bit of work on the matter, but has been busy so Idk if she's still up for it. Haven't talked to her in 3 or 4 days so your guess is as good as mine lol

and it won't have anything weird like only being able to talk like a pokemon(though if you want to, feel free, it won't be our fault when you're lynched for being annoying :P)

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I bet now no one will want un-themed games.
    We did mostly unthemed games until Greeney did the batman one. People stopped playing as much and themed games have both capped out so far so right :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Yup still working on Pokemon game, been at megacon all weekend, so tired right now x.x but I have a picture with my hubby, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner and myself... Squeee!! Oh... And when I get home I have a different picture to share ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Maybe I been watching too much TV. A walking dead type theme, where the scum turned out to zombies, or they could infect regular people making them apart of them. I think I've been watching that show too closely but I would without a doubt, love to play a theme like that in the future.

I get it, every game has a theme. Just not all the games, everyone is into. Some themes more then others. Just offering a polite suggestion.
    The walking dead would be a perfect setup for a cult game

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult

10+ Year Old Account
    She's alive! Glad you had fun

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post

How did you uncover my masterplan...

Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post

It looks interesting. Perhaps this is just me over excited after watching the walking dead last night. After playing the game with animals. I'm just curious how it would apply to other things. I could imagine them as a town fighting the zombies, and when a town member is killed letting them be eaten in the outcome. But again could be my over excitement from watching the new show last night.

Aaand here is the picture I promised... I thought of you Arlee when I saw this =)

Deleted
    That picture is huge, Foxi!

Very cute though.

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome pic!

Yeah I realized it and fixed it as quick as I could

10+ Year Old Account
    I think all of us game mods should probably meet up in a QT thread and discuss how to handle forum bans going forward (I can't and wont go more into it in here while the game is ongoing). That way we have a set plan for all games.

who's all of us game mods? who not discuss that in public so people who may want to try to mod a game can know?

It should just be up to the individual mod. The mod can just include in the mod rules "if you're banned for over 3 days, you'll be modkilled/won't be allowed to sign up for any of my future games." It would just suck to have to kill off any useful role.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Aaand here is the picture I promised... I thought of you Arlee when I saw this =)
    Omg that is amazing!! \o/

And Blood Fox, I think he means everyone who does/plans on modding mafia games here. And I am guessing but it is likely it's just so that we can talk without worrying about revealing Game Info in the current game (everyone who usually mods games is dead). Obviously this would change if someone who hasn't done it yet but is interested and is currently still alive in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    It should just be up to the individual mod. The mod can just include in the mod rules "if you're banned for over 3 days, you'll be modkilled/won't be allowed to sign up for any of my future games." It would just suck to have to kill off any useful role.
    I would think we could establish a guideline so to speak just so it's known, but if the person(or people) modding a game want to handle it their own way, then they can.

Like say we decide on a 3 day ban is fine, anything longer or any repeated bans ends up in a modkill. Ok sure, fine and such, but then say you, Greeney, want it to be if a person is banned for any length of time, you'll replace them rather than modkill them. I doubt anyone would care, but a note in the op stating that would be needed so players will know it's not going to be following the agreed guideline :3

Personally, if anyone got banned for 3 days in the first half Id' replace, and in the last half I would just kill. People take the time to read and play these games, you know how not to get banned for a month, its not hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Personally, if anyone got banned for 3 days in the first half Id' replace, and in the last half I would just kill. People take the time to read and play these games, you know how not to get banned for a month, its not hard.
    you'd be surprised with some people ._.