게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    So which version of The Doctor are you?
    The stabby one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I has one? :>

- - - Updated - - -

Snap Crackle and Pop!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2015-05-13 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    From Anakso's spread sheet, towns been sucking really hard. 1 win out of the last 7 games. LEL
    In the original design of the game, town was never meant to win. You would be very surprised just how much knowing who your teammates are tips the scales in favor of the Mafia.

If I am remembering what I read correctly, 1:7 is a damn good ratio for town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So I feel it has to be mentioned...

Dendrek goes and makes us these nice shiny new sigs and all our old friends come home. HI KEL!!!!

I think I even saw a TD in there... Sup!
    The Dead hasn't signed up
    It would be cool if he did though, haven't seen him in ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the original design of the game, town was never meant to win. You would be very surprised just how much knowing who your teammates are tips the scales in favor of the Mafia.

It didn't include your game, murder she wrote and deathnote. So I just deleted the comment. :/ It think its 2-8-1(SK) Last 11 games.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2015-05-13 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I wasn't planning on watching the Flash considering the Arrow drama crap pissed me off so much. If what you say is true, I may have to consider watching it.
    Flash is better and much less melodramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by 12 year old View Post
    I consider getting end-gamed as surviving, since you technically survived the game. I've been endgamed so many times it hurts to even think about. People keep putting me in 3/4-person LyLos. But I have a damn nice survival record. :P
    Ok, so next game Lynch Robo D1 and Pistol D2. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny you say that. Until recently my win rate as town was much better than as scum.

I don't like any of those shows.
    lynch me if you must, but I cannot get into them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't include your game and murder she wrote. So I just deleted the comment. :/ It think its 2-7-1(SK)
    Yea my spread sheet is just my stats so excludes games I've not been in

Reti I think it was is working on a table for the OP so if he puts in victors in that, it'll be complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    See now i want to see the RP if we had killed sailor moon and suddenly the black cat went crazy and ripped Dupti apart as he was just standing there, whimpering "wha? why me!?"
    Copied from other thread because I had to respond... that would have been hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I don't like any of those shows.
    lynch me if you must, but I cannot get into them.
    Please tell me you like How to get away with murder.

- - - Updated - - -

Game thread or riot

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ GAME THREAD or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    게임 은 어렵~~

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! flip tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Please tell me you like How to get away with murder.

For the first part of the season I joked with my minions (employees) that Analise was a tranny and that her wig dictated which way she left the room. I swear in one scene you can see her trying to leave but the wig is pulling her the other way. Then I rofl so hard because at the end of the season it is a wig! she takes it off along with her eye lashes!

As for the story it's nothing special... the writers of How to get away with murder watched Damages and thought we could do that. Only to epic fail. Still at least its better than Scandal. Currently watching Orphan Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    -snip-
    OMG I just got quoted for another SIG!

I really have made the big time!

That latest Flash episode...

GET HYPE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    That latest Flash episode...

GET HYPE!
    NO SPOILS! I'm watching Arrow first tomorrow than Flash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    For the first part of the season I joked with my minions (employees) that Analise was a tranny and that her wig dictated which way she left the room. I swear in one scene you can see her trying to leave but the wig is pulling her the other way. Then I rofl so hard because at the end of the season it is a wig! she takes it off along with her eye lashes!

As for the story it's nothing special... the writers of How to get away with murder watched Damages and thought we could do that. Only to epic fail. Still at least its better than Scandal. Currently watching Orphan Black.
    :O I'm freaking inlove with HTGAWM. Like I couldn't even on the season finale.

NO SPOILS! I'm watching Arrow first tomorrow than Flash.

- - - Updated - - -

"then" - im not even a native english speaker!

And I don't think it necessary. I think the timelines are moved a bit and the Ollie we see in Flash is the Ollie who was back in the US to capture Nyssa.

Deleted

Well watch Damages because it blows HTGAWM away. The only mistake I think the writers made in the finale was them showing us that Rebecca sent a text message. We didn't even need to know that yet...it kinda spoiled it for me.