10+ Year Old Account
    Yea exactly Love imgur.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea exactly Love imgur.
    Your face is an imgur!

Also... now I'm going to confuse you with Edge all the time ><

10+ Year Old Account
    For a second I thought what Edge has a Taeyeon avatar now? But went and checked and no he has Sooyoung silly! I'm happy I asked him to swap to a party SNSD avatar ages ago! Looks like he finally has

Different person though!

Yes but it's still all pink and stuff too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yes but it's still all pink and stuff too
    That's racial profiling Arlee! Shame on you

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea silly Arlee! I looked at Edges avatar though and they may both be pink but they're clearly different! Plus the sigs are different

In other news mild hyper ventilating. Went to meet with the client for this end of uni project I have to do to finish my degree, basically it's a short term test run of a real world project with a client and stuff. Had a meeting to determine requirements of what we thought was going to be a simple program to model collaborative work flow of any kind but long story short I now have an occulus rift for the next 12 weeks because he wants that but in a virtual world and his expectations other than that are zero! There are no boundaries other than it being something he's never seen before and I'm scared! D; No idea how to create a virtual world. Apparently he has Unity licenses he can give us and he also basically said if we have need for any technology and can reason it he'll get that for us so that's cool.

Most of the questions we had about requirements or specifics were answered with "you tell me"

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Most of the questions we had about requirements or specifics were answered with "you tell me"
    Vague idea but no specific direction? Sounds like a proper client to me.

Now all you have to do is come up with a decent product within his boundless specifications, only for him to tell you it's all wrong and nitpick at it until it's unrecognizable.

More constructively, I've just started getting into some deeper Unity development myself. Pretty neat stuff. Although, unless you need a feature supplied by the Pro version, I'm not sure you need more than a personal Unity license (aka make a free Unity account and register, iirc?), so long as you aren't making more than $100,000 with the product. Don't quote me on that, though.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2015-08-14 at 01:55 PM.

@Anakso:

I have never met a customer that knows what he wants.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Anakso:

I have never met a customer that knows what he wants.
    Since I have started working in an IT Office....

THIS SO BLOODY MUCH!

Also, they didn't include "What the customer expected"

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Since I have started working in an IT Office....

THIS SO BLOODY MUCH!

Also, they didn't include "What the customer expected"
    I work for an adhesives and sealant company (no really >.>...) and it's just as true there as it is in IT. I think it might be a little worse since all our "customers" are people who "know" what they are talking about, because it's the way their daddy did it... and his daddy... and his daddy...

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I work for an adhesives and sealant company (no really >.>...) and it's just as true there as it is in IT. I think it might be a little worse since all our "customers" are people who "know" what they are talking about, because it's the way their daddy did it... and his daddy... and his daddy...
    Do ever feel stuck in your job?

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Do ever feel stuck in your job?
    Only during the second week of every month, when I am trapped in pointless meets all day every day...

Otherwise it's pretty easy. But point taken :P

B-but the customer is always right!!!!

Or so they think. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if you could tell them bluntly to stop wasting time/being an idiot without risking losing your job for not being 'politically correct'.

Only during the second week of every month, when I am trapped in pointless meets all day every day...

Otherwise it's pretty easy. But point taken :P
    Its funny because adhesives!

Its funny because adhesives!
    LOL... I should have gone for a similar pun in my response, but it's Friday and the meetings are almost over \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    B-but the customer is always right!!!!
    Dogbert has the answer.

#1: The customer is always right
    #2: The customer must be punished for his arrogance!!

http://dilbert.com/strip/2001-02-28

Edit: I forgot to tack on a glue pun.
    Last edited by Danner; 2015-08-14 at 03:53 PM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

LOL... I should have gone for a similar pun in my response, but it's Friday and the meetings are almost over \o/
    Ever feel that some of your co-workers are a bit clingy?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ever feel that some of your co-workers are a bit clingy?
    No, but most are overly tacky.

No, but most are overly tacky.
    You should tape it. I think it counts as harassment.

You should tape it. I think it counts as harassment.
    Well better than just flinging accusations and hoping one sticks.