Preez help me fix mah dps.

Hey all, so the title says it all really. I need some help fixing my dps. My guild is by no means super crazy competitive. We raid for fun, 3 times a week 3 hours a night etc blah blah blah. Anyways, point being, we run with 2 shadow priests which may not be ideal, but it gives us a lot of extra off healing through halo/ve and what not. The problem is, the other shadow priest consistently out dpses me, generally by a large amount. I'm more than willing to admit he's a better priest than me, and being out dpsed by him isn't really the issue, the issue is that he does so much more damage than me and I'm not sure where it's coming from. Perhaps my rotation is just off, or I still don't have the hang of multi dotting in a raid scenario (I've been a long time pvper, especially last xpac and I'm getting into the swing of PVE now). Also, from what I've read, there is a lot of speculation about talents etc... for maximum dps, and from what I could tell ToF is probably the best choice along with FDCL but I really just don't like the play style of having more mindspikes than I know what to do with. That being said, I've changed my talents since these logs to take Mindbender and Divine Insight. These logs are from the latest raid, and I was looking into them myself and seeing the differences between myself and Dacno but I was wondering if there was something less obvious that I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

worldoflogs [dot] com/reports/rt-0zdho92nqbcvpw2w/

The fights that I think I have the most obvious trouble are Gara'jal, Spirit Kings, Will of the Emps not too bad, but I think it could do some improvement and I'm wondering if it's something less obvious than needing to be better at dot cleaving. Imperial Vizier is another that I'm not sure if its just I need to learn to position better, quicker or what but when I look at the logs and I see his damage spike compared to mine, his is just so much higher and I don't really get what I'm doing wrong.

My char is Lyndari on The Venture Co (U.S.)

Deleted
    I suggest you read the topic of the threads on the frontpage atleast.
    Theres a a thread made for this topic specificly. Threads such as "fix my DPS" are made to avoid a shit ton of threads such as this one. Heck its even stickied..
    Last edited by mmoc771d918182; 2012-11-18 at 04:16 AM.

Like jomu said please post in the stickied thread and please follow the format there.