Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    On the other hand you level absurdly fast now.
    I played my Jean Grey yesterday, did 2 legendary quests and 1 one shot and leveled from 46 to 56. In maybe 1 - 1.5 hours.
    Leveling was really what i liked about MH but i guess now you can level up a fresh char in 4 hours max.
    Do they really want everybody to raid and run endless cosmic terminals to farm some crap ?

I don't like that change.
    Getting to 1-60 in 1 hour isn't unheard of in the game. The upside is if you feel like you are leveling too fast you can disable your hero synergy (bonus for each 30/50/60).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The Medallion is from the one-shot and can be dropped at lower levels so that's intentional. As for lower level uniques. You can get uniques to drop at any level. Just some were usually only 60 because of the zone type. Which ones are specifically dropping that shouldn't?
    Wrong. Red Onslaught Medallion, not Red Skull Medallion. That wasn't intentional. And we're talking 57-59 uniques in lvl 60-only content, like MM/ICP and presumably cosmic versions, too. Of course, from what I'm reading a fair number of people can't login due to some other issue(think it might be with a 32-bit client, not sure), so...yeah. They jumped the gun on the story mode revamp, they prolly should've tested it another patch cycle or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Getting to 1-60 in 1 hour isn't unheard of in the game. The upside is if you feel like you are leveling too fast you can disable your hero synergy (bonus for each 30/50/60).
    Yes i already did. But then you can't level through the story alone except with grinding. I really don't know why they changed that, the normal/heroic/superheroic was really a good setup and everyone who hated storymode could level with MM/Terminals/Legendary.

The obnoxious part was them tying power points and health/spirit bonuses to it. IMO they should have just divorced those rewards, baked them into leveling period and changed grouping so it didn't require you to be on the same difficulty mode as others.

Bought 2 Pym boxes, got Scarlet Witch, Thor Classic Costume and a Giant Ant.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    Saving GS for Jean costume

I haven't seen what exactly Gaz are tuning on Jean Grey but I hope the process is effective. I really loved playing Jean but she was pretty weak at endgame so I shelved her. I feel like all her abilities need a dmg boost and her sig needs to be reworked.

Ok, I just wanted to say I popped back into the game this weekend and Hulk is an absolute blast to play. Like, probably the most fun I've had in an ARPG. Are there any other characters like this that are super mobile? I played with Scarlet Witch this weekend and she's awesome, but the rest of my roster seems weak: Spiderman, Colossus, Rocket Raccoon, and Daredevil. Do any of these open up more as you play them?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Ok, I just wanted to say I popped back into the game this weekend and Hulk is an absolute blast to play. Like, probably the most fun I've had in an ARPG. Are there any other characters like this that are super mobile? I played with Scarlet Witch this weekend and she's awesome, but the rest of my roster seems weak: Spiderman, Colossus, Rocket Raccoon, and Daredevil. Do any of these open up more as you play them?
    x-23 has a mobility build that also deals a lot of damage.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Rocket can be a beast as a gunner or summoner. If you like mobility builds, check out Juggernaut and Silver Surfer.

Ok, I just wanted to say I popped back into the game this weekend and Hulk is an absolute blast to play. Like, probably the most fun I've had in an ARPG. Are there any other characters like this that are super mobile?
    Silver Surfer, Juggernaut, X-23 and Nova are high mobility heroes. As in their powers are tied to mobility and being mobile.

Nightcrawler is super mobile and with his recent updated uniques he's in a better place. He is my go to on terminals because his teleport is so damn fast. His signature is also a movement ability as well

That 2.3 gig download we just got was probably for this: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...63-patch-notes

Damn I have to patch when I get home.

Always a dice roll on how quick the d/l is with my ISP.

I started on Daredevil last night and I'm really digging the combo system he uses. But man, those side events in the new story mode are awful.

But man, those side events in the new story mode are awful.
    They still swamped with 60's trying to do them for free ES?

On the upside, the new ARMOR event is helping speed up ultimate upgrades(note this is like giving a turtle a skateboard, but still better than nothing)and they added the new rune recipes and such. Myself I mostly just want the summoner portal thingy.

I'm not too worried yet. I only have a handful of characters so far, and getting new ones is pretty much the reason I'm playing. I really have no idea what to do with my couple of 60s I've leveled so far. I've read the guides I've seen on reddit, but for some reason the info is not clicking.

Oh well, leveling characters is fun. Throw on some music, grab a few beers, and kill stuff.

I just noticed a few Earth X costumes last night, and that really got me pumped. Those comics were my favorite read from Marvel.

Deleted
    Jean is alot smoother now, she need a bit more dmg tuning though for sure (especially her new short cd's, ~2mil for a 5sec brut feels super low when I can get 3-4 on spideys leaping assault with 4sec)

I actually don't like the Jean Grey changes at all. Feels like I am playing a totally different character. She just needed her to be more potent. They outright removed a lot of what I liked and baked in redundancy. She has like 4 skills that to slight variations of the same thing that do slight variations of the same thing when spec'd.

Bad design.

I was able to do the Ultimate Upgrade quest both yesterday and today, so maybe that turtle got some weights put on the front of his skateboard. I also notice they started dropping the ARMOR drives from all the bosses and random mobs like Worldstones, besides getting the bounties.

What should I be buying with my drives?