Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Sorry but this cant be missed (FOX)

A commentator get upset that surprisingly white males(its FOX, white is important) so called experts state that working moms are a threat to the society but in more 'gentle terms'.

Such as bringing up:
    Males are dominent in the animal kingdom
    We are looking at a war on drugs that we are losing (uhm, okey?)
    We are looking at predominantly male jobs as construction disappearing (uhm, okey?)
    The above due to marriages breaking up (cos of women uhm okey?)
    < interrupt her by calling her 'Oh dominant one'>
    Screw it just watch it It is to a huge extent sad, to some extent hopeful and also hilarious.

I guess things can go so far south at FOX that even employees start to get offended by some of the agenda.
    So, to the question. How on earth can this be one of the most viewed and acknowledged news outlets in the USA even though this might be an opinion snipet?
    To me any sane person would sit down and ponder how it possible that a channel that broadcast crap like this without being bombarded with reactions of them portraying taliban views on women are yet to portray themselves are a forefront of democracy and just values.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-06-04 at 12:50 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't see what's surprising. It's saddening to see, and I really do feel for the host, but it's hardly news that this opinion still persists within some groups of the population. Mostly older caucasoid males who watch the world change in a generally negative fashion, have their personal sense of hierarchy diminished by a rise of appreciation for women, and take the latter as an explanation for the former. Simply because, to them, the latter is absolutely huge, and therefore, must be linked to the former, which is also huge.

That's pretty insane. A perfect example of what happens when we prop up tradition over fact.

Guess I'd have to do some research to find out what their solutions to this are... Ban divorce? Ban premarital sex? Mandatory abortions for single women?

I honestly had a hard time watching this video.. and not because of the opinions of the two men (which I disagree with). One of my pet peeves is when people are incapable of having a civil and rational discussion without getting emotional or aggressive, and that's pretty much what happened here. She was more than happy to interrupt when the others were speaking, she was rude, overly aggressive, and was absolutely not conducive to constructive discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    this should sum it up pretty well.

http://youtu.be/y5OdQGbVNa4

take the time to actually watch the video "and part 2" entirely.

if women are equal is all forms to men-why cant women be drafted into wars?if all is equal why do women have affirmative action?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Ban divorce? Ban premarital sex?
    This would be a Conservative Christian Utopia come true.

According to the Bible both divorce and premartial sex are "evil".
    Signature in progress...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    I honestly had a hard time watching this video.. and not because of the opinions of the two men (which I disagree with). One of my pet peeves is when people are incapable of having a civil and rational discussion without getting emotional or aggressive, and that's pretty much what happened here. She was more than happy to interrupt when the others were speaking, she was rude, overly aggressive, and was absolutely not conducive to constructive discussion.
    well with the discussion that the other two guys were putting forth i can't exactly blame her. in fact, all things considered, i believe she handled this very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post

What an absolutely ridiculous video.

if women are equal is all forms to men-why cant women be drafted into wars?if all is equal why do women have affirmative action?
    Finally, some one gets it. Sincerely, majority of males from northern state are very nice, but lack self confidence, bumbling fools, lack balls, will most likely do nothing when they see someone hurt even if some one getting beaten and raped, they would still would be debating what to do due to growing up in sedantary and peaceful lifestyle (they do not know how to deal with conflicts, since from birth they have been told to talk things out, how to talk things out with rapists?). You liberals created a peaceful society at the expanse of people's soul, kudos to you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We need to do away with affirmative action now... it was needed way back when, its served its purpose... now all it does is segregate, imo. I have zero problem with women working, my issue is that women are different standards given to them (lets take my old job for example)

I was required to be able to lift upwards to 60 lbs, and move up to 250 lbs without assistance. A Woman... lift 40 lbs, that's it. Yes... I know... physical differences and all that jazz... but god damn it... if you can't do the job, you can't do the job. End of story.

That's just a small example and it doesn't apply to all jobs ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    It is not. I can tell you from an outsider perspective It is the truth. You have grown up in this environment, so you do not see anything out of whack with this. But I have not. I can sincerely tell you Men in the United States at least in the Northern states been emusculated (resulted in a very peaceful and orderly society, but you created pussies)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Finally, some one gets it. Sincerely, majority of males from northern state are very nice, but lack self confidence, bumbling fools, lack balls, will most likely do nothing when they see someone hurt even if some one getting beaten and raped, they would still would be debating what to do due to growing up in sedantary and peaceful lifestyle (they do not know how to deal with conflicts, since from birth they have been told to talk things out, how to talk things out with rapists?). You liberals created a peaceful society at the expanse of people's soul, kudos to you.
    You wat ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    whats so off about it?women can grab a mans ass and everyone thinks thats ok,but if a man does that to a women its assult,right?women punch men all the time but men can defend themselves.why cant women be drafted into wars?but yet women say they are equal to men.why dont women fight for the right to be drafted?=because its not a positive thing for them.

here is part 2 http://youtu.be/ZPHYPHf0PfE

@ 4:42 in the video they show the women from the view "ozzys wife" talking and laughing about another women who cut off her husbands dick.really wtf is that?these women think its funny/ok to laugh about a women attempting to murder "and thats what it is" her husband.if a man was to do the same to a women,no one would think that was funny.one side right?
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-06-04 at 01:52 AM.

No hope left for Republicans. I can only hope after they get destroyed in 2014 and get face stomped in another presidential election they will finally fucking get how bad they are turning off everyone who is not a white guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    whats so off about it?women can grab a mans ass and everyone thinks thats ok,but if a man does that to a women its assult,right?women punch men all the time but men can defend themselves.why cant women be drafted into wars?but yet women say they are equal to men.why dont women fight for the right to be drafted?=because its not a positive thing for them.
    It's taking many very small, extreme examples and trying to make it add up to an argument on the whole. It doesn't work that way. I can't imagine any of my male friends being okay with me grabbing their ass, I have never punched a man and would not be opposed to females being drafted. That is just my experience and opinion, which is the point. That video makes a whole lot of accusations that are not necessarily true.

This is not the point of this thread though and I don't mean to derail it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    No hope left for Republicans. I can only hope after they get destroyed in 2014 and get face stomped in another presidential election they will finally fucking get how bad they are turning off everyone who is not a white guy.
    God, I really hope you don't actually think that Fox News represents every single Republican any more than MSNBC represents every single Democrat.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

...the Redstate guy looks like he's got a gun to his back when giving this interview.

10+ Year Old Account

I cannot believe I wasted 5min watching that... I could not watch anymore @_@

It is not. I can tell you from an outsider perspective It is the truth. You have grown up in this environment, so you do not see anything out of whack with this. But I have not. I can sincerely tell you Men in the United States at least in the Northern states been emusculated (resulted in a very peaceful and orderly society, but you created pussies)
    I wouldn't say 'emasculated.' I also wouldn't point the finger at feminism, for this one. Oh, no... This, my friend, is the result of patriarchy. A patriarchy that is só completely and utterly convinced that men are the ones in power, that they expect males to bow down to every single wish a female makes because... Well; because she isn't believed to be able to get there on her own.
    'Weakened?' Yes. 'Despirited?' Absolutely. 'Dishonoured?' I'd go for that. But what these people lack is personal honour. Not 'masculinity,' since such concepts are pretty... Vague to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm sure the men in the south are hardassed shits. Yep. This sounds like a perfectly scientific conclusion based on what you've said.